Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K2 sending newsletter in Turkish

This is a discussion on K2 sending newsletter in Turkish within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Did anyone else receive a random email from K2 in Turkish? I find this a bit insulting considering the game ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Did anyone else receive a random email from K2 in Turkish? I find this a bit insulting considering the game is still officially "English language" and my account shows i'm in the UK.

The message headers seem genuine, it isn't some random hack attempt as far as I can tell.

I've submitted a ticket asking K2 to translate it for me :P

Merhaba, Cesur Şovalye!

Herkesin favori PvP turnuvası, GM Savaşları geri döndü! 23 Hazirandan itibaren bütün sunucularda, Knight Online GM’lerinin önderliğinde Karus ve El Morad ırkları amansız bir PvP savaşına tanık olacak!

Power Up Store’dan 19-23 Haziran arasında gerçekleşecek Super İndirimde karakterinizi en gelişmiş zırh ve silahlarla donatın. Gryphon Armor, Potions, Combo Paketleri ve daha fazlası super indirimde. Bütün oyuncularımız davetlidir!

Düşman ırkın GM’ini yok edin ve ödülleri kazanma şansı elde edin!

Bütün ücretsiz (Free2Play) oyunlarımızı GamersFirst.com sitemizden bulabilirsiniz!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knight Online Promosyonuna ait Email Poliçesi

Bu email adreslerine gönderilmiştir [email protected]. Knight Online promosyon içerikli e-mailleri oyuncularımıza promosyonlar, özel etkinlikler, turnuvalar, yarışmalar, yeni eşyalar ve özellikler hakkında bilgiler içermektedir.

Mesajlarımızı almak için, lütfen [email protected] adresini adres defterinize ekleyiniz.

Eğer özel promosyonlarımız ve bilgilendirme amaçlı maillerimizi almak istemiyorsanız, burayı tıklayarak mail listemizden mailinizi sildirebilirsiniz. Silinme işlemi 48 saat içinde gerçekleşecektir.

K2 Network güvenliğinizi ön planda tutar ve kesinlikle kişisel bilgilerinizin dağıtımı, satımı veya kıralanması gibi durumlar söz konusu değildir. Lütfen daha fazla bilgi için websitemizden gizlilik poliçesini kontrol ediniz.

Gizlilik Poliçesi[/b]

Ignore Me Senior Member

Seems similar to earlier email in English.
    Additional info something about Power Up Store 19-23rd.

Greetings, Brave Knight!

GM Wars, everyone’s favorite PVP tournament, has returned! Starting June 23rd, Knight Online GMs will lead the charge as the nations of Karus and El Morad square off in massive-scale PvP chaos across all servers! Arm your character with the latest gear from the Power Up Store and pulverize the opposing nation. All players are invited to attend!

Destroy an enemy GM and you could win some legendary loot!

Prepare for the fight of your life!

The Knight Online Team

Enjoy all GamersFirst Free2Play games at GamersFirst.com!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Knight Online Promotional Email Policy

This email was sent to ***************. Knight Online promotional emails provide information to our players about Knight Online offers, promotions, special events, tournaments and contest as well as information about new items and features.

To ensure delivery, please add [email protected] to your address

If you no longer wish to receive these special promotions and communications, you may opt-out of future mailings by clicking here. Removal may take up to 48 hours.

K2 Network respects you privacy and will not distribute, sell or rent any of your personal information without providing prior notice. Please visit our website for full details on our privacy policy.

Privacy Policy[/b]

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Agreed, looks like the same e-mail... Wonder why I got sent it in Turkish then? o.0

Arthurios

well they say something about the gm wars that they are back etc. and that there is discount in pus this month, and gm drops money. And the second part looks like a turkish scam attempt lol

Ignore Me Senior Member

Agreed, looks like the same e-mail... Wonder why I got sent it in Turkish then? o.0[/b]
    I got Turkish yesterday and English June 5th.
    Do they know who is Turkish.

Maybe sale tommorow then.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I have never recieved an email from KO.

mrmagic2008

maybe all the speed hackers will kill the GMs. that would be sweet justice

I have never recieved an email from KO.[/b]

?

Banned

?[/b]
    I never clicked those when I made my g1 account long ago

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

just wondering... gm wars... hmm ppl will be able to buy some uniques from the pus or something? :mellow:

Arm your character with the latest gear from the Power Up Store and pulverize the opposing nation. <-- ?

Banned

I checked the case "Yes! Occasional third-party offers are okay with me!" h34r:

I checked the case "Yes! Occasional third-party offers are okay with me!" h34r: [/b]
    Why? :huh:

Banned

Why? :huh:[/b]
    Cause I love pie....

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Yes! Occasional third-party tool users are okay with me![/b]

Sahabi

Cool

Cause I love pie....[/b]
    I hath heardth that thou liketh kips of the mud. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast