Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 54.00%
  • No

23 46.00%
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US

This is a discussion on Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well Cabal is finally being picked up and many of us will try it out once again lol www.ogplanet.com has ...
Page: 1

Banned

well Cabal is finally being picked up and many of us will try it out once again lol

www.ogplanet.com has picked them up and will be coming out with closed beta in the next month or two

stay tuned

Is it just for US? Like the Euro version etc.

Fag

I palyed it...
    Believe me, you DONT wanna play, it's way too boring

Trii

infact i like that game the most out of the many i played simply cuz u get a FUCKLOAD of quests. before u reach lvl 30 u probably will complete like 60 quests.

Fag

infact i like that game the most out of the many i played simply cuz u get a FUCKLOAD of quests. before u reach lvl 30 u probably will complete like 60 quests.[/b]
    You call that alot of quests ? Sigh, man you didnt play much games then...
    As i remember you get 3-4 quests per lvl, so you complete them, grind a bit and you're lvled up...
    I say there is no fun ingame, all quests are soloable, you dont need to party there at all... So you reach max lvl just by soloing quests... Im 40ish FA ingame, maybe im low lvl so i dont know much, well if you know more about the game so be kind tell us your opinion about it

Banned Senior Member

I like the fact that you dont need a party to play the game. Sometimes I just wanna log in and play/kill things myself but that couldn't be done in KO

Banned

infact i like that game the most out of the many i played simply cuz u get a FUCKLOAD of quests. before u reach lvl 30 u probably will complete like 60 quests.[/b]

You call that alot of quests ? Sigh, man you didnt play much games then...
    As i remember you get 3-4 quests per lvl, so you complete them, grind a bit and you're lvled up...
    I say there is no fun ingame, all quests are soloable, you dont need to party there at all... So you reach max lvl just by soloing quests... Im 40ish FA ingame, maybe im low lvl so i dont know much, well if you know more about the game so be kind tell us your opinion about it[/b]

I like the fact that you dont need a party to play the game. Sometimes I just wanna log in and play/kill things myself but that couldn't be done in KO[/b]
    i agree i am liking it too...i dont like soling and i prefer party but its even giving me a good time soloing these quests which i dont like to do normally

i think at 40 its not so fun.....i think you need to be higher level

devile is level 120+ and i know he loves it

i think its one of the better games i have tested thus far......fag give me another game that is good....there is not much to pick from until Aion comes out and i think cabal ranks up there in overall well put together games

Are the quests real quests or do you just have to kill a number monsters or get some items from certian monsters and such?

Also, does anybody know how hard that it is to get to lv120? I am not much of an exper which is why I am glued to ardream on Knight Online and also Diablo 2 for being easy to level up to a good level.

Banned

Are the quests real quests or do you just have to kill a number monsters or get some items from certian monsters and such?

Also, does anybody know how hard that it is to get to lv120? I am not much of an exper which is why I am glued to ardream on Knight Online and also Diablo 2 for being easy to level up to a good level.[/b]
    well the quests are all diff but many do involve killing a certain # of things but there are tons that are more like go find this then come back to this person to give them this and then go to that person and ask them this to get that lol

i imagine 120+ is hard but only person i know that is that high is devile

Some of my first online games were Runescape and Diablo 2 so I can sometimes get a little picky with quests if I see an interesting game. :lol:

A Silkroad Online Quest: (Aghh! lol)
    Kill 350 of this type of serpant thingy
    Get your Reward of exp that is not all that high (100 of the serpant things can get just as much exp without the double exp exp ticket)
    Do the Quest 4 more times out of 5

Fag

Are the quests real quests or do you just have to kill a number monsters or get some items from certian monsters and such?[/b]
    Quests are like... Um... Kill amount of mobs/speak with npc/do instance dungeon mostly

PS. I like the music in dungeons h34r:

Fag

i think its one of the better games i have tested thus far......fag give me another game that is good....there is not much to pick from until Aion comes out and i think cabal ranks up there in overall well put together games[/b]
    I agree there arent any better F2P mmorpgs out there..
    But i liked zu online more, on first impressions you will think "bah sucky gfx, shitty effects, lame quests etc" but it's not like that, there is always anything to do ingame, other faction raids, party/guild events, territorial battles, crafting (damn getting mats is gay), etc... And lvling there is made of quests too, Im 87 lvl there and im still gaining 2-3 lvls per day, so lvling isnt that hard if you find a decent guild.. (Well, on other thoughts, there is nothing to do without a guild, game will be lame if you get a lame guild h34r: )

Quests are like... Um... Kill amount of mobs/speak with npc/do instance dungeon mostly

PS. I like the music in dungeons h34r:[/b]
    Runescape is a very unique game and has real quests and they are almost all different.

99% of mmorpgs are all about kill # of monsters and/or get # of items by killing monsters and a big grind fest.

Banned

I agree there arent any better F2P mmorpgs out there..
    But i liked zu online more, on first impressions you will think "bah sucky gfx, shitty effects, lame quests etc" but it's not like that, there is always anything to do ingame, other faction raids, party/guild events, territorial battles, crafting (damn getting mats is gay), etc... And lvling there is made of quests too, Im 87 lvl there and im still gaining 2-3 lvls per day, so lvling isnt that hard if you find a decent guild.. (Well, on other thoughts, there is nothing to do without a guild, game will be lame if you get a lame guild h34r: )[/b]
    yeah i tried Zu....wasnt for me...i like graphics as well as good content

i think cabal will be good once they release all the content that the EU version has

NeedMoney

guys im playing cabal for like 1year now , and im lvl 133..i think this game is better than KO coz : no cheater , no turk , the game history is very well , yu can xp without having party , yu have many quest to do who gives yu xp and money , many dungons...now we got the new war channel and its rocks , trust me guys when yu are like 50 60+ ya will like the game =) im in EU serv btw ^^

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast