Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 54.00%
  • No

23 46.00%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US

This is a discussion on Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes devile made www.cabalplanet.com no need devile already made a forum and fansite for his precious game cabal xD.....dam ass ...
Page: 11

Tez™

yes devile made www.cabalplanet.com
    no need devile already made a forum and fansite for his precious game cabal xD.....dam ass been playing it for 2 years[/b]
    wtf dam give me some credit....i am helping him with the site too....i uploaded innocense theme but its messed up xD

Banned Senior Member

I played it, at first it was supposed to be for fun once in awhile/here and there but somehow I ended up spending ALL my time on it, so then it clicked in I had to stop logging in for a little and enjoy some other things, I havn&#39;t logged back on since then :x Game is nice butt he mass lvl spree of the players hit at the wrong time for my days off so getting people to lvl with near your lvl became a bitch ><

I sitll have my acc tho, lvl 102 I think with like and a half months premium on it still XD Cabal just went from a casual MMO for me to a hardcore MMO at least I stopped before it was too late

Tez™

I played it, at first it was supposed to be for fun once in awhile/here and there but somehow I ended up spending ALL my time on it, so then it clicked in I had to stop logging in for a little and enjoy some other things, I havn&#39;t logged back on since then :x Game is nice butt he mass lvl spree of the players hit at the wrong time for my days off so getting people to lvl with near your lvl became a bitch ><

I sitll have my acc tho, lvl 102 I think with like and a half months premium on it still XD Cabal just went from a casual MMO for me to a hardcore MMO at least I stopped before it was too late[/b]
    you crack head lol.....dont let it get to you like that

i still dont know how u guys doing ruina station dont make 1 level per 2 runs at 100.....me, devile, and many others did 1 level per 2 runs up until like level 110.....thats 1 level in 1 hour from 85-110 lol....hell i remember getting almost 2 levels per 1 run when i was 90

i think just come back and play for fun man....level casualy...there are tons of parties now that i allied with oldskoolz and uprising who are all level 80-120

lol relax willy

Banned Senior Member

you crack head lol.....dont let it get to you like that

i still dont know how u guys doing ruina station dont make 1 level per 2 runs at 100.....me, devile, and many others did 1 level per 2 runs up until like level 110.....thats 1 level in 1 hour from 85-110 lol....hell i remember getting almost 2 levels per 1 run when i was 90

i think just come back and play for fun man....level casualy...there are tons of parties now that i allied with oldskoolz and uprising who are all level 80-120

lol relax willy[/b]
    cause as you mentioned before, it all depends on your lvl. When you, Devile, and some others were doing it, you were all the same lvl and it was great XP. By the time I was able to do Ruina, people were all higher then me = less xp, and by the time more of the clan was able to do Ruina, I was higher then them so that gave me less xp but I wasnt able to go to that 2nd Lake map ><

We&#39;ll see, I&#39;ve been having some fun screwing around with other games, been doing cod4 again here and there, Audiosurf, Portal, and Smash Bros Brawl. As long as I&#39;m playing games that dont really have any type of online ranking I can multigame, playing little bits here and there. But if theres a need to always be playing it, then for whatever reason I just stuck to one game, did it for Socom, KO, and Cabal ><

Tez™

cause as you mentioned before, it all depends on your lvl. When you, Devile, and some others were doing it, you were all the same lvl and it was great XP. By the time I was able to do Ruina, people were all higher then me = less xp, and by the time more of the clan was able to do Ruina, I was higher then them so that gave me less xp but I wasnt able to go to that 2nd Lake map ><

We&#39;ll see, I&#39;ve been having some fun screwing around with other games, been doing cod4 again here and there, Audiosurf, Portal, and Smash Bros Brawl. As long as I&#39;m playing games that dont really have any type of online ranking I can multigame, playing little bits here and there. But if theres a need to always be playing it, then for whatever reason I just stuck to one game, did it for Socom, KO, and Cabal ><[/b]
    i just got cod4 too xD....havent installed it yet though...to busy on cabal atm with the boss&#39;s, crafting, exping, still skilling <_<, and helping out other guildies

but as i said we got 2 lower level guilds allied with us who can now get exp parties in ruina for our mid ranged level players

that ruina station shit messed up the game. There were several problems. The original group of FiRe players who did it and were so far ahead of everyone else couldn&#39;t really level with us anymore, and also they slowed down our XP in ruina station since the gap was so large. I think i went to sleep first night of live at 83 and when i woke up they were 110-115 or so, and after that theres almost no chance of ever catching up until they hit like 140 and slowed down. Personally ruina station gave me a fucking headache and its not my idea of fun to run that for hours and hours every day just so i can actually play with my friends. There was no option in how you levelled, you either farm buffalos or fall way behind and that is retarded. Lakeside doesn&#39;t help in how the zones are fragmented.

1 level per 2 runs is very easy, i got that at 115 even with 120&#39;s in the group. When they started i think they were getting 3 levels per run or something close.

Tez™

that ruina station shit messed up the game. There were several problems. The original group of FiRe players who did it and were so far ahead of everyone else couldn&#39;t really level with us anymore, and also they slowed down our XP in ruina station since the gap was so large. I think i went to sleep first night of live at 83 and when i woke up they were 110-115 or so, and after that theres almost no chance of ever catching up until they hit like 140 and slowed down. Personally ruina station gave me a fucking headache and its not my idea of fun to run that for hours and hours every day just so i can actually play with my friends. There was no option in how you levelled, you either farm buffalos or fall way behind and that is retarded. Lakeside doesn&#39;t help in how the zones are fragmented.

1 level per 2 runs is very easy, i got that at 115 even with 120&#39;s in the group. When they started i think they were getting 3 levels per run or something close.[/b]
    i hope your sitting down cause i almost had a heart atack when before typing this...........

i have to agree with you for most part

ruina created a huge gap in any guild between the casual and hardcore players...before that it didnt matter who you were you were forced to be a guild together and split apart from the rest

but at the same time i think its a matter of choice and choice is good......the hardcore should not have to be held back but the casual should not be pushed and in truth neither are....i think people just need to look past ruina and if u cant find parties with your guild make friends

our guild allied with imoldskoolz and uprising just for exp and fun times so our lower levels could get parties and there few higher levels are in our parties in mutant forest....maybe fire should do the same

most of our U_K guys were right up there in the tops and still are and pulled away from the rest of the guild fast but we are still all playing and not pissed or upset at each other....just has to be a understanding

what was your ingame name?

lil_mageskillz

when will it be out?

Tez™

when will it be out?[/b]
    lol ?

dude its been out for like 2 or 3 months

spiritkita

hello. does anyone wanna buy ogplanet/albatross18/pangya account have there nice account with items pm me for more infos need ares char/item pm me !!!

Tez™

hello. does anyone wanna buy ogplanet/albatross18/pangya account have there nice account with items pm me for more infos need ares char/item pm me !!![/b]
    lol wrong section to post this in...make ur own thread this is about cabal only not other ogplanet games

S > Redosmium GS+6/20% Crit Dmg

T > For Dbl Slotted Osm GS with Crit Rate Increase ;-)

Tez™

S > Redosmium GS+6/20% Crit Dmg

T > For Dbl Slotted Osm GS with Crit Rate Increase ;-)[/b]
    xD

sorry my 2 slot osm weapon is a katana not gsword but we do have a 2 slot red osm daikatana

Johny...CZ

Someone selling mithril crystal with hit rate on jupiter ?
    Let me know price guys

Tez™

Someone selling mithril crystal with hit rate on jupiter ?
    Let me know price guys [/b]
    ZZZ this is for NA not EU dude

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast