Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 54.00%
  • No

23 46.00%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US

This is a discussion on Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys im playing cabal for like 1year now , and im lvl 133..i think this game is better than KO ...
Page: 2

guys im playing cabal for like 1year now , and im lvl 133..i think this game is better than KO coz : no cheater , no turk , the game history is very well , yu can xp without having party , yu have many quest to do who gives yu xp and money , many dungons...now we got the new war channel and its rocks , trust me guys when yu are like 50 60+ ya will like the game =) im in EU serv btw ^^[/b]
    ROFL? U sure u are playing Cabal??

Yes, there's cheating but usually they get reported and banned fast, so u dont see many arround. Yes, there are turks, a LOT of them, specially in MARS. I'm 138 and got 2 more chars 130+.

U can solo a lot but u need parties for the high level dungeons. Quests end at lvl99. Usually u get like 4 quests per level that help u get at least half the exp to reach the next level. Most quests involve hunting mobs or collecting items u get from a certain mob. Pretty easy to do, but time consuming. At least less boring that just plain grinding. Once u hit lvl99, the grinding starts. Being able to solo makes life LOT easier than in KO where a party is needed for good exp. Since all chars got their own buffs and there are leech items that actually WORK, there's no need for a buffer/healer. Still u can party if u want so its less boring.

U can hit level 100+ prolly in less than a month. The fun starts when u get 2x transcender in skills. Skills have their own level there and u need to exp skill. U could be level 120 but if havent reach max in your skills (transcender) u will suck bigtime. Fun doesnt start at 60, trust me. U wont kill anyone but chickens lower than u. 100+ with good rank in skill its a different story.

PvP is ok I guess. Nothing like KO tho. Each server (they call them channels) has normal maps and war maps where u can PvP the opposing nation. There's a single War channel but kills are not announced. U also cant see the name of your opponent which sucks bigtime. U dont loose anything when u die, just your pride :P Winning or loosing depends mostly on your items and level. Combos can easily be copied so there's not much skill there. PvPing in party is fun tho cause teamplay makes a huge difference. There's no war system yet, but next patch they are adding a war map for 100vs100 with certain objectivs like Lunar Wars in KO i guess.

There's also PvP in the normal maps but u have to agree to a duel. Those kills are announced and u can bet money or honor points (like national points) on the fight which is cool.

Graphics are pretty good (skills look amazing) and the game is fun. There's no game where pvp is as good as KO, so dont bother looking for a game with better pvp system. If u feel like playing a game "ala" Diablo2 where u play to get higher level, better items and some PvP, this is your game. Been playing since may and still enjoy it.

Banned Senior Member

sounds interesting Devile, if you got more "spare" time later wanna send me some tips for if I decide to try it when it's released? ^_^

Banned

sounds interesting Devile, if you got more "spare" time later wanna send me some tips for if I decide to try it when it's released? ^_^[/b]
    why dont you come play with us on the EU servers?

a bunch of the U_K guys and I went with Devile

Devile will Plevel you like he will do for me HAHAHA j/k

i was playing the korean version with a english patch but the patch doesnt translate all so it was a pain in the ass.....i just switched to EU servers to play with full english and devile can help us out

Bad news for u. Powerleveling doesnt work.

Alltho there's no level restriction for parties, u get a percentage of the exp from the guy who is killing mobs in the party, based on your level. If I kill a mob that gives me 0 exp, u get 0 exp, and ALL mobs from the starting maps (lvl 1-99) give me 0 exp which makes it pointless. And even if i used a level 50 char or so, to get some exp from those mobs, the amount u get based on your level is less than the amount u get soloing or in party with ppl the same level as u.

Much better to solo or party with ppl same level as u. When u party u get less exp per mob but since u can kill faster and more mobs at the same time, u get more exp per minute. What I can do is give u lvl 20 buffs so instead of having 40HP u have 300+ or higher defense/attack which makes life easier.

Will, if u wanna try in the EU servers, let me know.

Banned

Bad news for u. Powerleveling doesnt work.

Alltho there's no level restriction for parties, u get a percentage of the exp from the guy who is killing mobs in the party, based on your level. If I kill a mob that gives me 0 exp, u get 0 exp, and ALL mobs from the starting maps (lvl 1-99) give me 0 exp which makes it pointless. And even if i used a level 50 char or so, to get some exp from those mobs, the amount u get based on your level is less than the amount u get soloing or in party with ppl the same level as u.

Much better to solo or party with ppl same level as u. When u party u get less exp per mob but since u can kill faster and more mobs at the same time, u get more exp per minute. What I can do is give u lvl 20 buffs so instead of having 40HP u have 300+ or higher defense/attack which makes life easier.

Will, if u wanna try in the EU servers, let me know.[/b]
    dude i know i was playing around.....i know since i been playing the korean version....you cant party with anyone and get the same you do from quests and if you party with people doing diff quests its not really worth it

i should be on tomorrow on the EU servers

Banned Senior Member

well, dont I need all that junk to make Cabal think I live in Europe? not really tech savy when it comes to damn proxies

Banned

well, dont I need all that junk to make Cabal think I live in Europe? not really tech savy when it comes to damn proxies[/b]
    nope its very simple...if u want i can pm you the info devile gave me as he posted to pm him....either one of us can give it to you

its very simple now that devile did what he did

Banned Senior Member

we'll see, I still need to go out and get some new stuff for my computer. My TV is now my monitor so I cant sit infront of it it kills me but at the same time I love it. Was also gonna get cod4 to play with some people from work but I can try to multigame hasn't really worked well for me in the past tho. If anything it might be for testing/fun untill the North American one comes out, even then I dont think i'll be into it like I was KO, since I can solo in the game it would be something I can do in my spare time instead of "having" to do it like the case was with KO

Banned

we'll see, I still need to go out and get some new stuff for my computer. My TV is now my monitor so I cant sit infront of it it kills me but at the same time I love it. Was also gonna get cod4 to play with some people from work but I can try to multigame hasn't really worked well for me in the past tho. If anything it might be for testing/fun untill the North American one comes out, even then I dont think i'll be into it like I was KO, since I can solo in the game it would be something I can do in my spare time instead of "having" to do it like the case was with KO[/b]
    well if Aion comes out before cabal NA does i dont think i will be in cabal anymore lol.....i been waiting for Aion for long time now and its almost here but cabal EU is nice to pass my time since i just sold my lvl 124 bagi on 2moons for 500 bucks naked lol

ROFL? U sure u are playing Cabal??

Yes, there's cheating but usually they get reported and banned fast, so u dont see many arround. Yes, there are turks, a LOT of them, specially in MARS. I'm 138 and got 2 more chars 130+.

U can solo a lot but u need parties for the high level dungeons. Quests end at lvl99. Usually u get like 4 quests per level that help u get at least half the exp to reach the next level. Most quests involve hunting mobs or collecting items u get from a certain mob. Pretty easy to do, but time consuming. At least less boring that just plain grinding. Once u hit lvl99, the grinding starts. Being able to solo makes life LOT easier than in KO where a party is needed for good exp. Since all chars got their own buffs and there are leech items that actually WORK, there's no need for a buffer/healer. Still u can party if u want so its less boring.

U can hit level 100+ prolly in less than a month. The fun starts when u get 2x transcender in skills. Skills have their own level there and u need to exp skill. U could be level 120 but if havent reach max in your skills (transcender) u will suck bigtime. Fun doesnt start at 60, trust me. U wont kill anyone but chickens lower than u. 100+ with good rank in skill its a different story.

PvP is ok I guess. Nothing like KO tho. Each server (they call them channels) has normal maps and war maps where u can PvP the opposing nation. There's a single War channel but kills are not announced. U also cant see the name of your opponent which sucks bigtime. U dont loose anything when u die, just your pride :P Winning or loosing depends mostly on your items and level. Combos can easily be copied so there's not much skill there. PvPing in party is fun tho cause teamplay makes a huge difference. There's no war system yet, but next patch they are adding a war map for 100vs100 with certain objectivs like Lunar Wars in KO i guess.

There's also PvP in the normal maps but u have to agree to a duel. Those kills are announced and u can bet money or honor points (like national points) on the fight which is cool.

Graphics are pretty good (skills look amazing) and the game is fun. There's no game where pvp is as good as KO, so dont bother looking for a game with better pvp system. If u feel like playing a game "ala" Diablo2 where u play to get higher level, better items and some PvP, this is your game. Been playing since may and still enjoy it.[/b]

I did play it too, so did original Ewylana aka Ed, he had lvl +130 lvl archer there and he said that it's damn boring game. I did make like lvl 60 and I had to say I agreed it. First quests and dungeons are ok, but then dungeons don't change much, I mean there is like 4 different graphic batterns and only shape of the dungeon and time limit changes. It was fun for first 20-30 dungeons, but then I started to hate all purple, red, yellow leaves and those LSD hells dungeons looked like.

Skills look good, but variety of armours and weapons was even lower than in KO, more enchant abilities...yeah I didn't play really high lvl and it's definetly game for someone who still misses his LSD trip colours from 70's....hint Devile

Quest dungeons are way too boring cause its always the same map and u cant do them in party. The fun starts with party dungeons which are similar to WoW instances with the difference u can only go with a 7ppl party max and as many times as u want. Those dungeons drop good items and are very hard compared to quest dungeons. They are completely different maps with bosses and mobs u havent seen.

First decent Dungeon is at lvl75. Check this one for level 115+ :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2_Ky67gtyk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjZWhs68OdU

u can avoid the quest dungeons if u want, but the reward (exp + coins) is useful. Later on u can go in party to this type of dungeons instead.

About being boring, is a matter of taste. I played Diablo2 a lot, doing endless runs on a SINGLE PLAYER game just to get better items and never got bored of it. So, Cabal being multiplayer and being able to play solo aswell as with friends is pretty good to me.

Vishnu

We jumped on this game after we quit KO (Illuminati), it was decent I guess if you dont play too much at the time. We all quit though when the turk invasion began after what ever the company's called, cant remember, gave away free month trials to turkish cafe's. Reason why we quit wasnt due to lack of service, quite funny, it was due to that the customer support was "too good".
    I remember we were in B2F or what that dungeon was called when the turks started spamming turkish in the "shout chat" so we were alittle rude using a few phrases we picked up from KO. As it escalated they the turkish GM logged in to calm things down ( it ended up with him telling us to shut the fuck up and live the turkish bollocks in chat). So from that time we just said gobble gobble from time to time when we saw a bunch of turkish in chat. Anyway, it all ended when me and futility got banned for being racist after telling a bunch turks to stop being obssessed with their small "knobs"

Banned Senior Member

EU Cabal has turks ofc, one of their main people was Elt_Archer from Xig, also known as Godfrey ( old turkish GM ) and he left K2 to work for the Cabal company to promote Cabal in Turkey

Banned

great <_<

Evrim (godfrey) is a GM there and yes, Cabal EU takes racism pretty serious. U can get ANYONE banned with a SS if he says something racist. Good and bad I guess. I disable shout so I dont give a fuck what ppl say there. I only read pms and guild/clan chat. Only when I need to buy/sell I enable shout.

There&#39;s a lot of turks there too, but is not like in KO where u get annoyed 24x7. Occasionally I get a trade request (which u can block easily in your config) beging for coins/items but thats about it. KS is not much of a problem there since u have like 24 servers for a single realm and plenty of exp spots. Eventually u will get KSed by some idiot but could be Turk, Polish, Spanish, etc. I dont think Turks are even a majority in Cabal EU. There&#39;s no duping or at least is controlled properly. There&#39;s no multihack like koxp, meaning there&#39;s a small amount of cheaters who usually get reported fast and perm banned. Sure there&#39;s always the low profile cheaters that get away but they are unnoticed or atleast dont fuck up the server economy afaik.

If someone is very annoying, just make him insult u and report him. 2 days ban FTW. Do it again and more days. CS is slow sometimes but they do take seriously harrasment and racism.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast