Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 54.00%
  • No

23 46.00%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US

This is a discussion on Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Evrim (godfrey) is a GM there and yes, Cabal EU takes racism pretty serious. U can get ANYONE banned with ...
Page: 3

Vishnu

Evrim (godfrey) is a GM there and yes, Cabal EU takes racism pretty serious. U can get ANYONE banned with a SS if he says something racist. Good and bad I guess. I disable shout so I dont give a fuck what ppl say there. I only read pms and guild/clan chat. Only when I need to buy/sell I enable shout.

There's a lot of turks there too, but is not like in KO where u get annoyed 24x7. Occasionally I get a trade request (which u can block easily in your config) beging for coins/items but thats about it. KS is not much of a problem there since u have like 24 servers for a single realm and plenty of exp spots. Eventually u will get KSed by some idiot but could be Turk, Polish, Spanish, etc. I dont think Turks are even a majority in Cabal EU. There's no duping or at least is controlled properly. There's no multihack like koxp, meaning there's a small amount of cheaters who usually get reported fast and perm banned. Sure there's always the low profile cheaters that get away but they are unnoticed or atleast dont fuck up the server economy afaik.

If someone is very annoying, just make him insult u and report him. 2 days ban FTW. Do it again and more days. CS is slow sometimes but they do take seriously harrasment and racism.[/b]
    While I was playing cabal was in the progress of recruting turkey as a major group into cabal, so while we sent pm's about them pming us/shouting in chat fuck your mother, we got replied from CS that we were being inmature provoking them with "gobble gobble". As in the otherway we got banned for just the slightest insult. I even remember evrim threatning me in pm's when I told some turk to shut the fuck up.

Btw, is it still f2p? I remember they were in progress of going back to f2p after being p2p

Finally. I hate having to use HTTP Tunnel to play the EU version >_<

Btw, which channel you playing on Devile? I&#39;ve got a nub level 61 FB on Mercury lol

If you played KO for the PvP, then you won&#39;t like Cabal. If you played KO for the grinding, then Cabal will fit you
    In my oppinion, the best aspect of the game are the skill animations. Overall its a mediocre asian game with one of the weakest PvP systems from all the MMOs that I have played. Even WoW has a lot better PvP system than Cabal.

I have a lvl 150 Force Blader on Mars. Stopped playing about 8-9 months ago.

Yes, its F2P now.

I play in MARS only, any channel. As for the Turks, lol, obviously u were provoking them. Dont think thta deserves a ban tho. Clear abuse of power from a turk GM, but thats my point of view.

Banned

Finally. I hate having to use HTTP Tunnel to play the EU version >_<

Btw, which channel you playing on Devile? I&#39;ve got a nub level 61 FB on Mercury lol[/b]
    we on mars

devile come on i got my char up...give me some buffs xD

I have a lvl 150 Force Blader on Mars. Stopped playing about 8-9 months ago.[/b]
    whats ur chars name?

The graphics and animations look pretty cool. Everything else is lacking tho.

Some PvP screenshots

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Close Beta Registrations are now available!! Sign Up Now!

Fag

Ok now im screwing everything and going back to cabal, nothing else to do...
    So im not sure who to play with... Wizard or fa....
    wiz or fa, wiz or fa, wiz or fa, wiz or fa, wiz or fa... DAMN CANT DECIDE

Banned

DOWNLOAD IS UP

GO GO GO

McGuff1

DOWNLOAD IS UP
    GO GO GO[/b]
    Cool. Is this the closed Beta? I signed up but never got a email saying I was accepted for the Beta.

Off topic but I quit KO a while ago and am quite happy with Archlord so far. Will definitely give Cabal US a try when it&#39;s available.

Banned

Cool. Is this the closed Beta? I signed up but never got a email saying I was accepted for the Beta.

Off topic but I quit KO a while ago and am quite happy with Archlord so far. Will definitely give Cabal US a try when it&#39;s available.[/b]
    yes its closed beta and your email will come today or tomorrow morning

For those who signed up for Closed Beta should have received their approval email(At least I did). Check your emails and get ready!

Banned

im in

So does anyone wanna share their secret h4x to get past the update?

So does anyone wanna share their secret h4x to get past the update?[/b]
    From what I know it&#39;s not possible since servers are actually not up yet....

Straight from offical forum;

This is a reminder that this forum section is for BUGS ONLY. We need to keep this as streamlined as possible. Please read up on when the game actually opens before saying you can&#39;t update. That&#39;s not a bug. Details can be found on www.ogplanet.com in the "Notices" section as well as on http://cabal.ogplanet.com website.

Any threads found in this section that are not bug reports will be deleted. Depending on how many of these threads I&#39;ll have to delete may result in disciplinary actions against the offenders.

~007

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast