Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 54.00%
  • No

23 46.00%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US

This is a discussion on Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So does anyone wanna share their secret h4x to get past the update?[/b] did u get a invite?...
Page: 4

Banned

So does anyone wanna share their secret h4x to get past the update?[/b]
    did u get a invite?

did u get a invite?[/b]

Yup.

Banned

Yup.[/b]
    shocking if u signed up so late when others who signed up day it opened didnt get invite lol

shocking if u signed up so late when others who signed up day it opened didnt get invite lol[/b]

I signed up the same day that they began accepting Closed Beta applicants lol.

its not THAT gewd lol , i thought it would be better =P

U are level 10-20 chicken and u expect to see anything good already? :P

At least get level 80+ and G.Master in skills.

U are level 10-20 chicken and u expect to see anything good already? :P

At least get level 80+ and G.Master in skills.[/b]

Haha, I wish they would have started us out at level 150 for the closed beta. Would be easier to test it. Now, all we get to test are the first 30 or so levels

But yeah, I might end up playing this off/on once it hits open beta.

McGuff1

Well no email invite for me. I did sign fairly late. The good news is that it looks like a short closed beta then an open one. Will be looking for honest reviews of the game here.

pfft devile , you reply to a thingy i post about cabal after ignoring me for 3 years , i hate you :blink:

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I'm actually lil bit disappointed in this closed beta... We are only allow to play during 1:00pm (PST)-9:00pm (PST) with no increased exp bonus or anything like that. How are we suppose to find bugs in such a short amount of time and not being able to test high content and skills...

I'm actually lil bit disappointed in this closed beta... We are only allow to play during 1:00pm (PST)-9:00pm (PST) with no increased exp bonus or anything like that. How are we suppose to find bugs in such as a short amount of time and not being able to test high content and skills...[/b]

I was wondering the same thing. Personally, for ALL closed betas, I don't understand the point in making people start from 0, especially if it's going to be wiped before open beta starts. I think we should have started out with Level 150, full gear, dual Trancender :P

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I was wondering the same thing. Personally, for ALL closed betas, I don't understand the point in making people start from 0, especially if it's going to be wiped before open beta starts. I think we should have started out with Level 150, full gear, dual Trancender :P[/b]
    I totally agree with you... If it's going to be wiped out, why not start at high level or least boost the exp rate so that people can find more bugs or at least HAVE SOME FUN!

Banned Senior Member

guess it doesnt matter if I didn't get into the closed beta for it, i'm at work while it's up and i'm home while it's down

Giving away 150+ chars is a bad idea since ppl wont fully test the game. A big part of testing the game is doing quests, testing all maps and trying ALL skills, not just the top ones. I agree that they should give like 10x exp or higher so we get to high levels fast and test everything and not have to painfully exp normally. G.Master or higher rank skills, aswell as level 100 will take no less than 2-3 weeks of hardcore exping. CB is just 4 days and not even 24 hour days.

Maybe they try that in Open Beta. Dont think anyone will be able to see the 120+ maps or test the high level dungeons in this beta.

Sorry MissCaro for "ignoring" u. Nothing personal, I ignore everyone here. Dont have much time for games or ko4life.

Giving away 150+ chars is a bad idea since ppl wont fully test the game. A big part of testing the game is doing quests, testing all maps and trying ALL skills, not just the top ones. I agree that they should give like 10x exp or higher so we get to high levels fast and test everything and not have to painfully exp normally. G.Master or higher rank skills, aswell as level 100 will take no less than 2-3 weeks of hardcore exping. CB is just 4 days and not even 24 hour days.

Maybe they try that in Open Beta. Dont think anyone will be able to see the 120+ maps or test the high level dungeons in this beta.

Sorry MissCaro for "ignoring" u. Nothing personal, I ignore everyone here. Dont have much time for games or ko4life.[/b]

Nah, they won't do it in open beta because, supposedly, they will not wipe anything after the open beta.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast