Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 54.00%
  • No

23 46.00%
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US

This is a discussion on Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Going Mercury with a bunch of hatred people....
Page: 6

Going Mercury with a bunch of hatred people.

Rampage

Im done, should give it a chance but this game doesnt interest me

its actually not a bad game since its free and everything... has a bit of grinding but what game doesnt..

im only close to lvl 20 and its not very boring at all.. most everything ive done is solo which is my personal preference
    since i dont have all the time in the world to sit and wait for a spot in an xp party...

In ko, you pretty much have to be in a party to xp, which isnt the easiest thing to do, but in this game, you can xp just fine solo

the graphics and animation just beats the literal shit out of KO...

I have not yet tried pvp since im to low lvl but im sure its not horrible like runescape pking lol. then again i dont expect it to be as good as KO's pvp either

overall, id say go ahead and download it.. you can only be dissappointed if you just completely hate solo play..

Matador

so any ko guilds? cuz i am also going 2 b playing..

only thing that i really hate in this game is the interaction/movement styles..

you cant target NPCs/mobs with the key of a button like in KO, you have to click on them which im not used to one bit...
    sometimes its hard to target npc if there are alot of peeps around that NPC..
    i just plain hate click on mobs because im so used to just hitting Z to lock on..

Wait til u PvP and u will hate it some more. Targeting someone can be very annoying, specially since there are skills that take away the target and make u fail your combo.

Same, I'm in Mercury aswell, playing with Tez til i get bored of n00b questions :P Level 55, ingame name Shylah. Force Archer.

Wait til u PvP and u will hate it some more. Targeting someone can be very annoying, specially since there are skills that take away the target and make u fail your combo.

Same, I'm in Mercury aswell, playing with Tez til i get bored of n00b questions :P Level 55, ingame name Shylah. Force Archer.[/b]
    Stealing my priests name!!!

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

this game rocks. maybe its cause im in tez's clan

so much fun :lol:

Sweet been waiting for the NA version of this actually waited so long i stopped checking, can anyone who's played the EU version give some good tips on characters. Are they all equally powerful? are any bugged? Any of em weaker than all the others?

is it beta or the final realease that is out ?

Fag

Same, I'm in Mercury aswell, playing with Tez til i get bored of n00b questions :P Level 55, ingame name Shylah. Force Archer.[/b]
    About that FA..
    I wasnt been able to reach high enough to get heal skill.. So i've been wondering how much hp does it heal ?

Downloaded > Installed > Patched > Try again later :S are servers down sometimes a day ? or sumthing ? lil help plx :lol:

nvm i just saw that is only for us/canada is there anyway to cheat it to get in from somewhere not in us ?

Banned Senior Member

I thought you told me FA's suck devile :P I'm only 36... haven't been on it hardcore tho and just been solo haven't done any parties yet

DaKidGotSkillz

I hated the game. I may play alittle today..

invader

venus lvl 15 FA here not much time to play

devile, can you explain what combo is? i feel like im attacking same speed, but getting more exp

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast