Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 54.00%
  • No

23 46.00%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US

This is a discussion on Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; venus lvl 15 FA here not much time to play devile, can you explain what combo is? i feel like ...
Page: 7

venus lvl 15 FA here not much time to play

devile, can you explain what combo is? i feel like im attacking same speed, but getting more exp[/b]
    Come to MARS. I think all the ko4life playing Cabal are in MARS.

Combo removes part of the animation of skills, making u hit faster. Also has some damage boost, which makes u get more exp. And it almost never misses so its a good idea to combo all the time so u exp faster.

FAs dont suck at all. They THE support class in Cabal and they have great DPS (damage per second). Its all about the player. U can be a crapy FA or a great one.

Volcanic

Come to MARS. I think all the ko4life playing Cabal are in MARS.

Combo removes part of the animation of skills, making u hit faster. Also has some damage boost, which makes u get more exp. And it almost never misses so its a good idea to combo all the time so u exp faster.

FAs dont suck at all. They THE support class in Cabal and they have great DPS (damage per second). Its all about the player. U can be a crapy FA or a great one.[/b]
    Just to add, combo also increase`s your def. too. Try doing a boss without combo .

And, as I said before. Skill levels mean far more than char lvl. You`ll get more hp and stat points from gaining skill ranks than from regular lvl`n. Concentrate on skills first(adept weapons and armours will help).

@Fag. Been a while since I played, but I think the heal skill gives 315hp(maxed out) and it`s spammable.

I believe Devile means Mercury, currently lvl 68 FA A. Expert on Mercury.

Banned Senior Member

36 Regular Blader

Finally got a chaos lamp and 2 upgrade cores yesterday.... <<

Someone want to explain how to get/make Adapt armor with skill exp? O_o

I believe Devile means Mercury, currently lvl 68 FA A. Expert on Mercury.[/b]
    LOL, yeah, Mercury. Still thinking in EU cabal :P

Wish I had the time all u guys have to play. Reached 50 very fast cause it was a weekend, then I falling behind everyone.

Trii

I believe Devile means Mercury, currently lvl 68 FA A. Expert on Mercury.[/b]
    SS please
    and what channel you on and what urs ign cause we can party up in pl

36 Regular Blader

Someone want to explain how to get/make Adapt armor with skill exp? O_o[/b]
    you need to be level 50 to craft then you make adept after you level your crafting skill to 60%

there is a guide on tez&#39;s forum devile wrote all about it go there in the knowledge base and read it

if you need adept armors just ask guild....devile does ammys and rings adept, tez does your swords, and i beleive martial is ragy...just pm them on uk forums they will sell them to you cheap

36 Regular Blader

Someone want to explain how to get/make Adapt armor with skill exp? O_o[/b]
    im also a blader, lvl 37.
    i finally bought adept set for like 800k. at pre lvl 50, your best bet is to save up money and buy them
    or get to lvl 50 and craft em.. but that also takes a lot of money

ive only gotten 1 upgrade core since ive started... but ive been lucky with chaos lamps- collected a total of like 7 or 8 since ive played..
    all about luck i guess

Imagine, add me.

Volcanic

LOL guys, pull your fingers out
    One guy in my clan, Rhyu, was transcender by lvl 55.
    Instead of lvl`n, he just kept killing troglo`s in green dispair. And you`re going to need those skills/HP when you start doing places like B2F.
    Anyone got a board or bike yet?

Banned Senior Member

Ya but I dont have a guild :P Nor do I really wanna join UK i&#39;ve done everything solo and I cant put in the hours or dedication I gave KO a few years ago

Is there anyway to play outside the us?

Banned Senior Member

just like with EU Cabal, you need to use some programs to make it think your in North America

capped 80, working skill now. At master ATM, low because this is my first time playing cabal.

Pretty sure I&#39;m the first on Mercury at lvl 80 and the 2nd overall lvl 80 on US Cabal.

Banned Senior Member

There might be another, there was someone else who was lvl 77 or so yesterday, good chance they got 80 as well

Oo i thought there was lvl cap like 120 or somethin, anyways im lvl 12 atm in Venus. :P
    This game can be boring but seems like it would get better in the higher lvls. I like that im walking around and all you see is english in chat. havent seen any other language "YET"....

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast