Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 54.00%
  • No

23 46.00%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US

This is a discussion on Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tho nobody has been able to finish LiD solo, which is kinda funny. Just mad levelers...
Page: 8

Tho nobody has been able to finish LiD solo, which is kinda funny. Just mad levelers

u are posting too much in this topic devile , i am worried about ur health XD

Xtr3m3

The lag in the game is unreal

And no help bottoms either <_<

The game looks awesome but come on....lagg....

Banned Senior Member

might be your connection or area... I haven&#39;t gotten any lag at all while playing

is there any trick to getting skills up faster trying to get expert and seems so slow ....

i know lvl 40 isnt a good time to pvp but do any of you pros know when then fun starts lol

so far from 1-40, its been quests + skill grinding, nothing else

when does it actually like change so i can have fun like pvping lol

Fag

i know lvl 40 isnt a good time to pvp but do any of you pros know when then fun starts lol

so far from 1-40, its been quests + skill grinding, nothing else

when does it actually like change so i can have fun like pvping lol[/b]
    When you get g. master skills ofc ^^

When you get g. master skills ofc ^^[/b]

Nah, I&#39;d say right near the end of Expert you start getting skills that are fun in PVP. (At least for Force Blader anyway)

The amount of ppl new to this game is amazing. I thought a lot played in EU, Japan or Korea, but the "top guilds" are full of n00bs that feel like gods cause they are higher in level/skill. Its so damn funny see them PvP with the worst pvp skills just cause they are Master/A.Master.

Yesterday I PvP with 2 guys from Heaven that were 70+ and higher in Rank than me. I died all the times from 4-5 hits cause of my lower level/rank, but during those hits I hit them like 10+ times and droped to 80%. They were so pathetic that the FA was healing the Wizard while in 1v1 duel! Geez. My guildmates started to do the same and I made a 72 hit combo on the Wizard and killed her.

Cant wait to see the final version of this game. Right now FA buffs are totally fucked up. Sucks that u cant use some buffs together or they replace each other. Also u cant see the animations of most buffs. Hopefully all will get fixed soon.

Im at 65 now, close to A.Master. Havent got time to play much lately. I was able to hit 40 first and create a guild, but then weekend ended and work started :/

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

The amount of ppl new to this game is amazing. I thought a lot played in EU, Japan or Korea, but the "top guilds" are full of n00bs that feel like gods cause they are higher in level/skill. Its so damn funny see them PvP with the worst pvp skills just cause they are Master/A.Master.

Yesterday I PvP with 2 guys from Heaven that were 70+ and higher in Rank than me. I died all the times from 4-5 hits cause of my lower level/rank, but during those hits I hit them like 10+ times and droped to 80%. They were so pathetic that the FA was healing the Wizard while in 1v1 duel! Geez. My guildmates started to do the same and I made a 72 hit combo on the Wizard and killed her.

Cant wait to see the final version of this game. Right now FA buffs are totally fucked up. Sucks that u cant use some buffs together or they replace each other. Also u cant see the animations of most buffs. Hopefully all will get fixed soon.

Im at 65 now, close to A.Master. Havent got time to play much lately. I was able to hit 40 first and create a guild, but then weekend ended and work started :/[/b]
    lol devile is talking about tez

Trii

capped 80, working skill now. At master ATM, low because this is my first time playing cabal.

Pretty sure I&#39;m the first on Mercury at lvl 80 and the 2nd overall lvl 80 on US Cabal.[/b]
    yup its either you or zodi who got 80 1st.....i know zodi was 8 levels higher then you the day before but you told me you been awake for 30 hours so if zodi went to sleep then you won.....i know tez was 80 in the top 5 as well

Im at 65 now, close to A.Master. Havent got time to play much lately. I was able to hit 40 first and create a guild, but then weekend ended and work started :/[/b]
    lol devile is talking about tez [/b]
    lol yeah tez was healing devile against a 70+ when devile was under 60 i think....everytime tez healed devile, the mage and the archer from heaven lost.....pftt n00bs in heaven guild....was funny in vent listening to devile and tez

yup its either you or zodi who got 80 1st.....i know zodi was 8 levels higher then you the day before but you told me you been awake for 30 hours so if zodi went to sleep then you won.....i know tez was 80 in the top 5 as well
    lol yeah tez was healing devile against a 70+ when devile was under 60 i think....everytime tez healed devile, the mage and the archer from heaven lost.....pftt n00bs in heaven guild....was funny in vent listening to devile and tez[/b]
    zodi wasnt 80 until like 3 days after me, dunno why he stopped but I had him on my list. He is the reason I hardcored so hard to 80 that night.

CAN ANY1 THAT IS PLAYING FROM OUTSIDE THE US PM ME HOW U DOING IT? PL0X

Trii

zodi wasnt 80 until like 3 days after me, dunno why he stopped but I had him on my list. He is the reason I hardcored so hard to 80 that night.[/b]
    ahh dam yeah he was ahead of everyone for days....i wonder why he stopped

Banned Senior Member

Someone wanna help me with Adept armor... ><

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast