Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 54.00%
  • No

23 46.00%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US

This is a discussion on Cabal finally picked up and coming out for US within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone wanna help me with Adept armor... ><[/b] how many times we need to tell you? come into vent and ...
Page: 9

Trii

Someone wanna help me with Adept armor... ><[/b]
    how many times we need to tell you?

come into vent and ask devile, tez, sophie, they are the crafters for your stuff as they have already said they would help

DaKidGotSkillz

This game isnt my type. But it was very good.

Banned Senior Member

how many times we need to tell you?

come into vent and ask devile, tez, sophie, they are the crafters for your stuff as they have already said they would help[/b]
    Dont have the info, but I have everything now but a helm I can pick around later... lvl 48 expert sword

Trii

Dont have the info, but I have everything now but a helm I can pick around later... lvl 48 expert sword [/b]
    pmed you with the vent info

next time just ask me i can craft your swords on tez&#39;s char since he is now bluestin adept ready ^^

i wanna play someone give me a hand

Banned Senior Member

pmed you with the vent info

next time just ask me i can craft your swords on tez&#39;s char since he is now bluestin adept ready ^^[/b]
    k, can he only do bluestin sword.. or all in general? I dont wanna pay alot for Blustin adept armor/swords but I want some extra Defence/ap as well... my adept set is all Aramid/shadowsteel

Trii

k, can he only do bluestin sword.. or all in general? I dont wanna pay alot for Blustin adept armor/swords but I want some extra Defence/ap as well... my adept set is all Aramid/shadowsteel[/b]
    come vent tonight and talk to tez....he knows more about crafting but he can do a shadowsteel for you and bluestin is cheap for guild price so i am sure he will give you that price...he will be on after 9pm est time or around there

Banned Senior Member

k we&#39;ll see... I just had my two days off and if I go home after work I wont be on till around 1am... if I go to friends apartment then maybe 4-5am h34r: I could get some more money.. I do have like 12 chaos lamps I was gonna save up to 20 of them and prob open them all... see what I get

Trii

k we&#39;ll see... I just had my two days off and if I go home after work I wont be on till around 1am... if I go to friends apartment then maybe 4-5am h34r: I could get some more money.. I do have like 12 chaos lamps I was gonna save up to 20 of them and prob open them all... see what I get [/b]
    1st.....come in vent at 1 am tez and devile will be up...i wont be xD

2nd....dont open the stupid lamps......they dont give you shit....better to take the money from them...trust me i opened a few >_>

Fag

k we&#39;ll see... I just had my two days off and if I go home after work I wont be on till around 1am... if I go to friends apartment then maybe 4-5am h34r: I could get some more money.. I do have like 12 chaos lamps I was gonna save up to 20 of them and prob open them all... see what I get [/b]
    I opened about 5 lams and all i got was those return stones and pots....

Trii

I opened about 5 lams and all i got was those return stones and pots....[/b]
    yeah one of the guys in our guild named relmed had over 20 of them save and few days ago opened all of them and got NOTHING lol

now he is broke with no money and no lamps PWNED

I want to play!!!!

Banned Senior Member

you have your EU version!

or ask Devile how to get into the NA one

Trii

I want to play!!!![/b]
    sorry no wankers xD

u got EU full version

dont invade our NA version xD

ask devile

You cunts

I paid for deviles EU one!!!, actually im off to get drunk fuck it!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast