Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

is Cabrumco retard? Anyone knows him?

This is a discussion on is Cabrumco retard? Anyone knows him? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei It is Tormentors. they give no respect and get no respect. and Cabrumco. he ...
Page: 2

ReiRei

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei
    It is Tormentors. they give no respect and get no respect.

and Cabrumco. he macroed to 60+... everyone who has played long enough remembers that.
    +1, but we cant prove anything right?

he sucks anyway, he blinds every chance he gets[/b]
    the mcroing?? it is all over the forums from a year ago. I think I frapped him 3 times in different spots. he used to sit and macro at megas

Karpsu

Also, he was the one who sold a char hacked/scammed/whatever from my clannie.

Banned

umm sometimes he is a fuck ass and sometimes the nicest guy u will ever meet....another one of those bipolar guys

Banned

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei

and Cabrumco. he macroed to 60+... everyone who has played long enough remembers that.

he sucks anyway, he blinds every chance he gets

Let me get this right, he sucks because he uses a skill everytime it's available? If he put the time in lvling to 72 i think he deserves the right to use that skill....it won't 1 hit you, it won't give him an autowin, you can just select im while your blinded.[/b]
    lol, shut the fuck up meep, your probably one of those people that say illusion is a great skill, blinding in a 1vs1 fucking sucks and says to me "i suck so i have to use this skill" same with warriors who slide and sins who wear DD

Illusion is a great skill but for noobie sins. I never used that skill in vs but alot of high lvl sins on ares using it.

Originally posted by ReiRei

wtf r u talking about? dont talk shit out of nowhere pls. he's in tormentorz btw and i told apostilo about him macroing to lvl 65 and bug abusing FT he said he didnt know about this before he clanned him and that he'll keep an eye on him. i was disappointed when i saw him in tormentorz so i told apostilo about him as soon as i can get in touch with him. but cambrunco hardly speaks in ally chat and doesnt bother any1 so i dont mind him.

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei

wtf r u talking about? dont talk shit out of nowhere pls. he's in tormentorz btw and i told apostilo about him macroing to lvl 65 and bug abusing FT he said he didnt know about this before he clanned him and that he'll keep an eye on him. i was disappointed when i saw him in tormentorz so i told apostilo about him as soon as i can get in touch with him. but cambrunco hardly speaks in ally chat and doesnt bother any1 so i dont mind him.[/b]
    isnt he back in carnage

Schaf

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei

the mcroing?? it is all over the forums from a year ago. I think I frapped him 3 times in different spots. he used to sit and macro at megas[/b]
    U have it exactly right, he was a macroer and a proven arrow shower abuser, and YES it was all over the forums...Sad to see this piece of shit still around this game!!!

Hypnos

From raiding his party at DKs:

And that's the second letter I received from him. I think he has some disorder where he feels the need to write a letter to everyone who kills him. :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei

Let me get this right, he sucks because he uses a skill everytime it's available? If he put the time in lvling to 72 i think he deserves the right to use that skill....it won't 1 hit you, it won't give him an autowin, you can just select im while your blinded.[/b]
    lol, shut the fuck up meep, your probably one of those people that say illusion is a great skill, blinding in a 1vs1 fucking sucks and says to me "i suck so i have to use this skill" same with warriors who slide and sins who wear DD[/b][/quote]

well then n00b why u always illusion me :blink: :wacko:

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)
    Originally posted by MeeP
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei

Let me get this right, he sucks because he uses a skill everytime it's available? If he put the time in lvling to 72 i think he deserves the right to use that skill....it won't 1 hit you, it won't give him an autowin, you can just select im while your blinded.
    lol, shut the fuck up meep, your probably one of those people that say illusion is a great skill, blinding in a 1vs1 fucking sucks and says to me "i suck so i have to use this skill" same with warriors who slide and sins who wear DD[/b]
    well then n00b why u always illusion me :blink: :wacko:[/b][/quote]
    cause i know it turns you on, especially at dk's h43r:

little_painter

B)
    cu in war nigga
    remembr ur always faithfull duffers.. one dayu ill exp and be 75 and turn back too flame -_-

Pollux

Yes, he's and his brother/cousin
    3 retardads...
    3 Brazilian ..... shame for nation
    no1 like them...they just cheat'd a lot in this game...macro ftw...and many others bug's
    without saying they scammed many ppl...as me...they suck
    they should be banned

the_DEAN

just a random noob sin without any skill why we continue speak?he was minor in our 1v1 and he was using till blind on me but same shit i dont care he always look from under :lol: :lol:

Pollux

xD nice answer =P

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast