Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

is Cabrumco retard? Anyone knows him?

This is a discussion on is Cabrumco retard? Anyone knows him? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK, i couldnt give a shit about this topic like i do with 90% of the topics on this forum, ...
Page: 3

Huck

OK, i couldnt give a shit about this topic like i do with 90% of the topics on this forum,

since 80% of this comunity are just a bunch of fags, that only keep flaming ppl each other, :lol:

but after reading all this bullshit, i gotta say somethings

1st - about the topic, i was 1v1'ing with a sin and u (Whisper) came screaming/HS'ing me like a freaking np needer
    after that i died, and sent ya a letter asking "if u cant respect a 1v1", just forgot the " ? " in the
    end of the phrase, though u were a bit smarter to get it, even lacking the "?" in the phrase, but
    i guess i was wrong :lol:

ps: if i was in the middle of the bowl i could care less, but not, i was in the way to the old
    orc DM's spot, showing clearly that fight was a 1v1. So that only showed who is the gayzor here.
    Btw go play a mage again becuz u sux as warrior.

2nd - about the Blinding, i never blind an enemy on a 1v1, unless he blinds me first (if he is a sin), or
    scream/leg cute me and starts sliding (if he is a warrior) or the sin is using a DD helm
    (that was ur case Undivided). U can ask every orc u know if i blinded them on a 1v1, and their asnwer will
    be NO, unless if they were in one of those situations that i listed before.

3rd - about the macroing, i started playing KO on Beramus with my brother, and moved to Diez becuz
    my cousin and some friends had a "high" lvl (40+ at that time) char there already. I wasnt the only
    one who had the ID/PASSWORD of my account in the begining, all of them had it, and they used to
    play my char sometimes when i was off becuz my class. If some of them used any kind of 3rd party tool
    on my char to lvl faster while i was offline, i couldnt do anything. What can i say is when was me playing the
    char i lvl'd him in the correct way. When i got lvl 61, most of them moved to Olimpia and the rest stopped
    playing KO, since that, i'm the only one who plays the char named Cabrumco lvling him to 61 to 73
    (my cousin used to log on him eventually, but not anymore, once he is lvling his priest to 70).
    Everyone who says i macro'd to 65 are just a bunch of fuking liars, who dont know shit about me
    and believes in any lie that was spread out on this comunity.

4th - about the scamming, i never scammed anyone in this game, that account never belonged to me, it was of
    my cousin, he made all deals related with that warrior, so pls stfu. Pollux is just a jelous fag, the stupidest guy
    i ever met on this game, and showed that getting banned that way.

5th - about the letters, yes i have sent many letters, especially to the ones who think they are "good guns", and make
    pk parties (raid) always with at least 2 tank priest (CS'users), 1 mage wearing CS also, (mainly the devile's bitches),
    and when they get owned, their priests/mage i mean, (Hypnos letter case), they /town, as fast as u can blink
    ur eyes, like little chickens, and still think they are good.
    That really pisses me off, that is why i sent those letters.

6th - To finish, i play this game to have fun with my brother/cousin/friends, i'm not the best pker, never wanted to be, but
    say that i suck, just make me laugh. Few orcs with same gear/lvl can kill me in cz, even my char being a
    non baba/usd shoped, like most of this comunity is, but whatever, i dont need to prove nothing to anyone.

PS: I just log into this forum to check the market section, and atm trying to buy a DD helm for igc, but unhappyly
    the sellers only want usd, one of the reasons why this game is so fucked up. Yes i need a DD, becuz there are some
    "GG" sins that doesnt take off their DD helm even when they are repotting. :lol:

Peace out, Cab.

oncemore

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

how the hell u get that much hp *:mellow:

HP is low for lvl73 warrior imo :mellow:
    its high ._. i had 3.5k hp with 127 points on hp. buti dont have a IN :[[/b]
    I have 3.9 with 112hp points, thats like what, 4150-4200 at 73? Then add on the hp bonus of the lvl70 spear+7

the_DEAN

first of all learn the clans "mainly the devile's bitches" is Just4fun the name of devile's clan
    second i think you was dreaming own them without another full party from the next spot for reforcement!!!!Cus i was there too and most of the times i see you run out of the spot when you are redballed you dont have even the balls stay and protect your party!!Plus you was xping in colony if you dont like the raids go esland or better for you piana for be safe enough!!!
    peace out

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by the_DEAN
    first of all learn the clans "mainly the devile's bitches" is Just4fun the name of devile's clan
    second i think you was dreaming own them without another full party from the next spot for reforcement!!!!Cus i was there too and most of the times i see you run out of the spot when you are redballed you dont have even the balls stay and protect your party!!Plus you was xping in colony if you dont like the raids go esland or better for you piana for be safe enough!!!
    peace out
    *moradon, piana can be invaded h43r:

Huck

just a random noob sin without any skill why we continue speak?he was minor in our 1v1 and he was using till blind on me but same shit i dont care he always look from under *:lol: *:lol:

sad thing is that a warrior lvl 73 needed to use a DD helm to kill a sin

and i blinded u becuz u screamed me 1st <_<

ps: i dont care losing 50 np's, once i got enough to spare :lol:

the_DEAN

Originally posted by Huck+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huck)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_DEAN
    just a random noob sin without any skill why we continue speak?he was minor in our 1v1 and he was using till blind on me but same shit i dont care he always look from under *:lol: *:lol:

sad thing is that a warrior lvl 73 needed to use a DD helm to kill a sin

and i blinded u becuz u screamed me 1st <_<

ps: i dont care losing 50 np's, once i got enough to spare :lol:[/b]
    hmmm cus your skill is same as Hiz's one, i think its not need it the quote but lemme tell you something when im gang bang it yeah i ll use DD did you remember our score?or i need to remember you how many times you see me from under DD not DD?????yeah you are good skilled for the 0-100 you have it in 3 seconds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Huck

peace out
    I didnt mention Just4Fun at all, becuz there were some of his bitches who werent in that clan :lol: , u will only see me
    running out the fight when im fully duffed and of course red balling, to cure myself and then return to the fight.

I dare u or anyone to say when i towned from orcs without being chased by 3-5 sins, fully duffed, or when pots ran out.

ps: not a big deal redball, while exping on buffs and get raid by an orc party on scrolls, is it?

Banned

Originally posted by Huck+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huck)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_DEAN
    peace out
    I didnt mention Just4Fun at all, becuz there were some of his bitches who werent in that clan :lol: , u will only see me
    running out the fight when im fully duffed and of course red balling, to cure myself and then return to the fight.

I dare u or anyone to say when i towned from orcs without being chased by 3-5 sins, fully duffed, or when pots ran out.

ps: not a big deal redball, while exping on buffs and get raid by an orc party on scrolls, is it? [/b]
    lol cab i never use DD in a 1vs1 unless you start to wear one first, i thought you were under lvl 70 when we fought, and then you blinded me and i was amazed that your lvl 72+ and how much you suck at playing a sin, hello hiz

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lol what a fuckin hypocrite.... i rmbed once i was owning orcs on j0hnnycash n cacrumbo followed me around to ks my kills :mellow: its like everytime i'm about to kill a orc THEN he'll attack the orc.... n once i was gangbanged he just stood there n waited to ks... n i lured the orcs to him n boom! :rollseyes:

ps. oh n when i pm'ed him asking for a 1v1 since he did pissed me off(and even said i was noob since i told him to stop ksing) he gave an excuse "no scrolls".... boohoo! :rollseyes:

Huck

[/quote]
    lol cab i never use DD in a 1vs1 unless you start to wear one first, i thought you were under lvl 70 when we fought, and then you blinded me and i was amazed that your lvl 72+ and how much you suck at playing a sin, hello hiz[/quote]

LOL, i dont even own a DD helm, and yes i was lvl 72 when we fought.

Im sure u were using a DD helm, that is why i blinded (i didnt need to win that fight tho), anyways

im not here to flame/attack everyone like u guys usually do.

U got a nice minor heal, actually one of the best i have seen so far, but say that i suck is just hilarious.

Like i said before, im not the best, never wanted to be, i try my best and i know i still need to improve

my minor heal. (i dont use 2 minor heals on skill bar like most of GG) :rollseyes:

ps: comparing me to Hiz just show how dumb u are :lol:

Huck

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    lol what a fuckin hypocrite.... i rmbed once i was owning orcs on j0hnnycash n cacrumbo followed me around to ks my kills *:mellow: *its like everytime i'm about to kill a orc THEN he'll attack the orc.... n once i was gangbanged he just stood there n waited to ks... n i lured the orcs to him *n boom! *:rollseyes:

ps. oh n when i pm'ed him asking for a 1v1 since he did pissed me off(and even said i was noob since i told him to stop ksing) he gave an excuse "no scrolls".... boohoo! *:rollseyes:

rofl u r the biggest liar ever, saying i was following u to ks ur targets, come on i dont need that to get my own np's

hidden and waiting to ks, lmao :lol: , u r the fuking hypocrite here, and then u lured them to me and "boom"? kk joker :lol:

pls cut the bullshit, and about the 1v1, as soon as i get more scrolls we can do it B)

ps: i will ask to Stapler to post here the episode of us and u on troll's spot (old KE), when 1 noob sin came and most killed
    u and etc. He got better english than me.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

whos the liar? that sin came n yes i accused stapler but that sin didn't kill me.... <_< in fact i owned him thats why i accused stapler. and yes u did follow me when i was on j0hnnycash i even pm'ed you about it... jst because your memory is failing you don't assume i'm a liar...

n actualy yea u do need that to get ur np.. in fact i think thats what u do every single time :rollseyes:

the_DEAN

regain your spike and come again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    + you have one of the best minors???I wonder if you play the game or even when you play you have full feelings -_- <_<

How can no one remember this guy arrow shower hacking his face off haha?

i want my 5 mins back from reading this whole thing -__-

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast