Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

is Cabrumco retard? Anyone knows him?

This is a discussion on is Cabrumco retard? Anyone knows him? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl whos the liar? that sin came n yes i accused stapler but that sin didn't kill ...
Page: 4

Huck

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    whos the liar? that sin came n yes i accused stapler but that sin didn't kill me.... *<_< *in fact i owned him thats why i accused stapler. and yes u did follow me when i was on j0hnnycash i even pm'ed you about it... jst because your memory is failing you don't assume i'm a liar...

n actualy yea u do need that to get ur np.. in fact i think thats what u do every single time *:rollseyes:
    Yes he didnt kill u becuz Stapler healed ur weak ass with his 1920 heal :lol: , who got the bad memory here?

then u started saying shit to him, lol.

Huck

Originally posted by the_DEAN
    regain your spike and come again *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *
    + you have one of the best minors???I wonder if you play the game or even when you play you have full feelings *-_- *<_<
    show me where did i write that i got one of the best minor heals? :rollseyes:

ps: gotta love these fuking blind fags.

Banned

Originally posted by Huck+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huck)</div>
    lol cab i never use DD in a 1vs1 unless you start to wear one first, i thought you were under lvl 70 when we fought, and then you blinded me and i was amazed that your lvl 72+ and how much you suck at playing a sin, hello hiz[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Huck

LOL, i dont even own a DD helm, and yes i was lvl 72 when we fought.

Im sure u were using a DD helm, that is why i blinded (i dont needed to win that fight tho), anyways

im not here to flame/attack everyone like u guys usually do.

U got a nice minor heal, actually one of the best i have seen so far, but say that i suck is just hilarious.

Like i said before, im not the best, never wanted to be, i try my best and i know i still need to improve

my minor heal. (i dont use 2 minor heals on skill bar like most of GG) *:rollseyes: *

ps: comparing me to Hiz just show how dumb u are *:lol
    comparing you to hiz does show common sense, and yea i use 3 minor heals on my skillbar, and have it on rightclick also, thats how i heal so fast and also i use koxp to combo and i arrow shower hack in dcz for fun.

so did you level to 70 by yourself? or did you abuse all the bugs to get there?

Huck

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by Huck@

lol cab i never use DD in a 1vs1 unless you start to wear one first, i thought you were under lvl 70 when we fought, and then you blinded me and i was amazed that your lvl 72+ and how much you suck at playing a sin, hello hiz
    <!--QuoteBegin-Huck
    LOL, i dont even own a DD helm, and yes i was lvl 72 when we fought.

Im sure u were using a DD helm, that is why i blinded (i dont needed to win that fight tho), anyways

im not here to flame/attack everyone like u guys usually do.

U got a nice minor heal, actually one of the best i have seen so far, but say that i suck is just hilarious.

Like i said before, im not the best, never wanted to be, i try my best and i know i still need to improve

my minor heal. (i dont use 2 minor heals on skill bar like most of GG) *:rollseyes: *

ps: comparing me to Hiz just show how dumb u are *:lol
    comparing you to hiz does show common sense, and yea i use 3 minor heals on my skillbar, and have it on rightclick also, thats how i heal so fast and also i use koxp to combo and i arrow shower hack in dcz for fun.

so did you level to 70 by yourself? or did you abuse all the bugs to get there?[/b]
    yes by myself only, my cousin helped me a bit tho :wub:

about the bugs, i wonder why u guys keep complaining about me, a lvl 73 sin, while there are lots of well known quest bug

abusers who are all 75+ atm

ps: i fought a sin few days ago, he used the lvl 75 skill on me, never saw him before (i killed him in the end) :lol:

and u didnt see me posting here saying he was cheater/bug abuser ..., even though i was sure he abused the quests,

i had no proofs.

cadela

Originally posted by Pollux
    Yes, he's and his brother/cousin *
    3 retardads...
    3 Brazilian ..... shame for nation
    no1 like them...they just cheat'd a lot in this game...macro ftw...and many others bug's
    without saying they scammed many ppl...as me...they suck *
    they should be banned
    zzzzzzz Go die nob.... oh yea u receive ban for macro right?? i forgot that lol ,u play 2 years this game and never get lvl63 wen u get u got dŽlvl to 62 and back to 50%, and die all the time in cz... what noooob... ur fag
    U have some to prove all u say fagoot????
    U r the only nooob here man..... go sleep kid

cadela

Originally posted by Karpsu
    Also, he was the one who sold a char hacked/scammed/whatever from my clannie.
    u r crazy?????
    No one sold a war for u crazy fag!!!
    U dont have imagination to invent better think??? btw the war account was mine okę???

if you want to speak you speak with me about this beouse cab dont have any fault about this
    And try to grow up frist for u can speak about that u fuking noob

Originally posted by Huck
    OK, i couldnt give a shit about this topic like i do with 90% of the topics on this forum,

since 80% of this comunity are just a bunch of fags, that only keep flaming ppl each other, *:lol: *

but after reading all this bullshit, i gotta say somethings * *

1st - about the topic, i was 1v1'ing with a sin and u (Whisper) came screaming/HS'ing me like a freaking np needer
    * * * *after that i died, and sent ya a letter asking "if u cant respect a 1v1", just forgot the " ? " in the
    * * * *end of the phrase, though u were a bit smarter to get it, even lacking the "?" in the phrase, but
    * * * *i guess i was wrong *:lol: *
    look at the point, have you ever respect ppl on Cz while they doin 1vs1? NO right? Most the time i run around Cz alone and versus 1by1 and did you hit me? YES? so wat the fuk u asking for? Like i said, if i see some stupid gays why not kicked their ass? Am I need your nps? NO, if i see you i know i will get 64 more from you tho. You are just a fuk weaky rouge for me, not event get half my HP all the time.

So fuk off, and continues sending fuking emails for orcs when u get lost!

Loser!

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

how the hell u get that much hp *:mellow:

HP is low for lvl73 warrior imo :mellow:
    its high ._. i had 3.5k hp with 127 points on hp. buti dont have a IN :[[/b]
    I have 3.9 with 112hp points, thats like what, 4150-4200 at 73? Then add on the hp bonus of the lvl70 spear+7 [/b][/quote]

yes maybe u get better items then me, im still on Body Belt, Cere Ring and Earring( from quest <lvl45) .... and my AP is just 2000

hes using an avendon +7, thats why his hp is that high

AHAHAh yes everyone flame gay cabrumco :lol: :wub:

First problem is y does the topic start out asking who is cabrumco??eh whisper?? lol u were in our clan for like two months u gayzor :wub: And about cabrumco sucking in cz yea i agree i mean he does have to wait for me to log on and get his np from him lol j/k About him towning all the time and having no skill is just bullshit though. I dunno is some of u are butt hurt or something but ive pked with cab plenty of times and ive barely seen him town from anyone. The only time we usully have to town is when there are the just4fun and other high orc clans that are running in 8 man parties and everyone is holding a cs, duffing everyone. I guess that would make us pansys in a sense but what u have to realise is whenver we pk together its always with buffs. we have actually never pked with scrolls together becuase i have been a buffer the whole time ive been playing KO. Lol if u need proof of this ask kamy because that fag will join our parties whenr his scrolls run out :wub:

About cab macroeing and bug abusing to get to 73 seems unlikely in mind mind at least because i have been lvling with him for such a long time. If he had been macroing and bug abusing this whole time how did i ever get lvls?? :wacko: Must of just magically happened i guess.

Lastly about the whole cava accusing me of calling a sin on him i really dont give a fck anymore. I know i dont kno that many ppl on orcs side and especially enough to call them on ppl. I dont see y he would think that i called him when i ended up 1920ing his ass so he wouldnt die but oh well he can believe w/e he wants ive been done with dies for a long time and i only come on from time to time to donate some np.

Huck

Originally posted by whisper+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whisper)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Huck
    OK, i couldnt give a shit about this topic like i do with 90% of the topics on this forum,

since 80% of this comunity are just a bunch of fags, that only keep flaming ppl each other, *:lol: *

but after reading all this bullshit, i gotta say somethings * *

1st - about the topic, i was 1v1'ing with a sin and u (Whisper) came screaming/HS'ing me like a freaking np needer
    * * * *after that i died, and sent ya a letter asking "if u cant respect a 1v1", just forgot the " ? " in the
    * * * *end of the phrase, though u were a bit smarter to get it, even lacking the "?" in the phrase, but
    * * * *i guess i was wrong *:lol: *
    look at the point, have you ever respect ppl on Cz while they doin 1vs1? NO right? Most the time i run around Cz alone and versus 1by1 and did you hit me? YES? so wat the fuk u asking for? Like i said, if i see some stupid gays why not kicked their ass? Am I need your nps? NO, if i see you i know i will get 64 more from you tho. You are just a fuk weaky rouge for me, not event get half my HP all the time.

So fuk off, and continues sending fuking emails for orcs when u get lost!

Loser![/b]
    I just realized that u guys only talk shit here, that is why i didnt post in this forum, and i only replyed ur topic

becuz i saw so many bullshit, that i was "forced" to say somethings :mellow:

The point here is that u are freaking kser, np needer, in contrast of u, i do respect ppl in cz doing 1v1 so stfu.

Im sure u see lots of stupid gays in cz, and want to kick their asses, but do it without ksing ppl next time. :rollseyes:

And btw u cant kick my ass without that annoying duffer who is with u all time in cz, healing ur noob ass when u redball,

and massiving everyone, even paper mages. rofl :lol:

Huck

Originally posted by ::Stapler::
    AHAHAh yes everyone flame gay cabrumco *:lol: *:wub: *

First problem is y does the topic start out asking who is cabrumco??eh whisper?? lol u were in our clan for like two months u gayzor :wub: And about cabrumco sucking in cz yea i agree i mean he does have to wait for me to log on and get his np from him lol j/k About him towning all the time and having no skill is just bullshit though. I dunno is some of u are butt hurt or something but ive pked with cab plenty of times and ive barely seen him town from anyone. The only time we usully have to town is when there are the just4fun and other high orc clans that are running in 8 man parties and everyone is holding a cs, duffing everyone. I guess that would make us pansys in a sense but what u have to realise is whenver we pk together its always with buffs. we have actually never pked with scrolls together becuase i have been a buffer the whole time ive been playing KO. Lol if u need proof of this ask kamy because that fag will join our parties whenr his scrolls run out :wub: *

About cab macroeing and bug abusing to get to 73 seems unlikely in mind mind at least because i have been lvling with him for such a long time. If he had been macroing and bug abusing this whole time how did i ever get lvls?? :wacko: Must of just magically happened i guess.

Lastly about the whole cava accusing me of calling *a sin on him i really dont give a fck anymore. I know i dont kno that many ppl on orcs side and especially enough to call them on ppl. I dont see y he would think that i called him when i ended up 1920ing his ass so he wouldnt die but oh well he can believe w/e he wants ive been done with dies for a long time and i only come on from time to time to donate some np.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

well since many ppl lelft/changed chars, i just wanna know whos playing on that char, Anyway, just a fukin gay!

n Yes you a nice enuf! You are great person! keep pms for others like u did on me and Hypnos! -_-

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by ::Stapler::
    Lastly about the whole cava accusing me of calling *a sin on him i really dont give a fck anymore. I know i dont kno that many ppl on orcs side and especially enough to call them on ppl. I dont see y he would think that i called him when i ended up 1920ing his ass so he wouldnt die but oh well he can believe w/e he wants ive been done with dies for a long time and i only come on from time to time to donate some np.
    neither do i give a fuck about that actually(considering i already left diez n stopped playing ko for quite some time), just that cacrumbo wanted to bring it up for some reason to defend against this case... so ya :unsure: so yes cacrumbo go drag more of ur friends into the dirty mess that ur in now

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Huck+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huck)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl
    whos the liar? that sin came n yes i accused stapler but that sin didn't kill me.... *<_< *in fact i owned him thats why i accused stapler. and yes u did follow me when i was on j0hnnycash i even pm'ed you about it... jst because your memory is failing you don't assume i'm a liar...

n actualy yea u do need that to get ur np.. in fact i think thats what u do every single time *:rollseyes:
    Yes he didnt kill u becuz Stapler healed ur weak ass with his 1920 heal :lol: , who got the bad memory here?

then u started saying shit to him, lol.[/b]
    wow ur the biggest liar... yea first round he didn't killed me(i rmbed i redballed) but i didn't remember anyone 1920-ing me... and after that i chased him right to like the outsides where the sin was n then owned him then.... n my weak ass? considered then i had like str jewels i said i did pretty well against a troll n a sin. ofc by weak ass ur saying about the person whom u refused to go up against by saying something like "i have no scrolls" or bullshit like that. then again dragging another matter into this seems like the best resolve for you eh? since you can't defend on the actual matter. ofc it seems like i'm obliged to drag your kosp matters(there's no flame without smoke) but i won't, i'll just focus on this one n u know what, i can't be damned to argue with u anymore. its obviously clear how people have perceived you to be and i do not need to add more for them to be convinced whoever is lying they will know

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast