Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

is Cabrumco retard? Anyone knows him?

This is a discussion on is Cabrumco retard? Anyone knows him? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why he is sending u so many souls?^^...
Page: 6

FunnyFrisch

why he is sending u so many souls?^^

Karpsu

Ok, there are videos of YOUR character macroing, we do NOT care who is playing it at that time.

And I guess I am a retard since I got no f'ing clue what your friend was trying to say. I was buying a war, eh?

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-::Stapler::
    AHAHAh yes everyone flame gay cabrumco *:lol: *:wub: *

First problem is y does the topic start out asking who is cabrumco??eh whisper?? lol u were in our clan for like two months u gayzor :wub: And about cabrumco sucking in cz yea i agree i mean he does have to wait for me to log on and get his np from him lol j/k About him towning all the time and having no skill is just bullshit though. I dunno is some of u are butt hurt or something but ive pked with cab plenty of times and ive barely seen him town from anyone. The only time we usully have to town is when there are the just4fun and other high orc clans that are running in 8 man parties and everyone is holding a cs, duffing everyone. I guess that would make us pansys in a sense but what u have to realise is whenver we pk together its always with buffs. we have actually never pked with scrolls together becuase i have been a buffer the whole time ive been playing KO. Lol if u need proof of this ask kamy because that fag will join our parties whenr his scrolls run out :wub: *

About cab macroeing and bug abusing to get to 73 seems unlikely in mind mind at least because i have been lvling with him for such a long time. If he had been macroing and bug abusing this whole time how did i ever get lvls?? :wacko: Must of just magically happened i guess.

Lastly about the whole cava accusing me of calling *a sin on him i really dont give a fck anymore. I know i dont kno that many ppl on orcs side and especially enough to call them on ppl. I dont see y he would think that i called him when i ended up 1920ing his ass so he wouldnt die but oh well he can believe w/e he wants ive been done with dies for a long time and i only come on from time to time to donate some np.
    stapler were you in carnage when jurema was there? i rememeber seeing him macro with cabrumco, and he wasnt even in the clan yet, but he leeched. and im surprised blue or chup didnt do anything to kick him out of the clan.

and stapler i dont know wtf your talking about but whenver we have 8 members in just4fun on, ill let u know in 2 years. most of them have stopped playing, and the only people that actually pk from time to time is me,red,skater,and either alexa/desi/dr4k0 we pk in parties of 4, i have yet to see a full 8 man party of just4fun members[/b]
    Obviously i was exaggerating a bit. I was just trying to prove my point across and that is that the only time myself and cabrumco resort to towning is when there is a giant party against us and were fully duffed. Im not complaining mind u if i was in a giant party i would be duffing the enemy too but when u know that there almost kno way u can kill anyone when ur fully duffed we have no other choice but to town.

I dont see how this started from whisper showing one pm where obviously cab was just upset to him becoming the worst sin in the game where he always towns. If he always towned where would i get all my np. :wub:

I hope the random idiots dont try to flame me here also trying to say that i town all the time too. lol
    About there being videos of cabrumco macroeing i would actually like to see them. From the time ive known him i have never seen him macro and i think ive been in carnage a while at least lol. I remember when he was in his 60+ lvls and myself and optical were invting him into our apos parties so for him to be macroing at the same time as than would amaze me lol.

Last but not least i dont see why this topic has to keep going the point was made its over i dont think whisper is sticking to the topic anymore either lol. If u wanna start flamming me go ahead i dont care. My np is crap and my gear suck but i still try to 1 vs 1 anyone that wants it no matter what lvl they are. Sure i malice everyone but hey that pisses ppl off and i love pissing ppl off :lol:

Oh and karpsu pls stfu i dont see why u have to start making fun of cadela cause hes not that good at english. I dont blame him its not his first language at least hes trying that enough for me when u compare him to all the other idiots that cant speak a word of english in this game.

Mental_Anguish

I sense a lot of tension there. You guys should have sex and break the ice, then you can get along famously...............lol

Pollux

Originally posted by cadela+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cadela)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pollux
    Yes, he's and his brother/cousin *
    3 retardads...
    3 Brazilian ..... shame for nation
    no1 like them...they just cheat'd a lot in this game...macro ftw...and many others bug's
    without saying they scammed many ppl...as me...they suck *
    they should be banned
    zzzzzzz Go die nob.... oh yea u receive ban for macro right?? i forgot that lol ,u play 2 years this game and never get lvl63 wen u get u got d´lvl to 62 and back to 50%, and die all the time in cz... what noooob... ur fag
    U have some to prove all u say fagoot????
    U r the only nooob here man..... go sleep kid[/b]
    My ban was for shouting www.ko4life.com at invasion....not macro as u ... ahh did u already sold warrior u scammed me !??!
    if no GOOD LUCK retardad....

Pollux

Originally posted by Huck
    OK, i couldnt give a shit about this topic like i do with 90% of the topics on this forum,

since 80% of this comunity are just a bunch of fags, that only keep flaming ppl each other, *:lol: *

but after reading all this bullshit, i gotta say somethings * *

3rd - about the macroing, i started playing KO on Beramus with my brother, and moved to Diez becuz
    * * * *my cousin and some friends had a "high" lvl (40+ at that time) char there already. I wasnt the only
    * * * *one who had the ID/PASSWORD of my account in the begining, all of them had it, and they used to
    * * * *play my char sometimes when i was off becuz my class. If some of them used any kind of 3rd party tool *
    * * * *on my char to lvl faster while i was offline, i couldnt do anything. What can i say is when was me playing the
    * * * *char i lvl'd him in the correct way. When i got lvl 61, most of them moved to Olimpia and the rest stopped
    * * * *playing KO, since that, i'm the only one who plays the char named Cabrumco lvling him to 61 to 73
    * * * *(my cousin used to log on him eventually, but not anymore, once he is lvling his priest to 70).
    * * * *Everyone who says i macro'd to 65 are just a bunch of fuking liars, who dont know shit about me
    * * * *and believes in any lie that was spread out on this comunity.

4th - about the scamming, i never scammed anyone in this game, that account never belonged to me, it was of
    * * * *my cousin, he made all deals related with that warrior, so pls stfu. Pollux is just a jelous fag, the stupidest guy
    * * * *i ever met on this game, and showed that getting banned that way.

ABout ppl that played ur char this is a lie...cuz u always went sleep ...and let ur PC ON macroing in KOL....and i know u made party u ( cabrumco ), ur brother ( jurema ), ur cousin (cadela) and macroed a lot...in old kol u did much macro in kallunga...them in ke i macro'd almost 100% of time in uruk trons....why the reason u always was archer ?!!? without saying about the koxp -.-'' ... them when u hit lvl 65 u changed to sin LOL ....u got 2 md +7...them md +8...bought from me...and later scammed another Brazlian player...for a md+8 ( 40 gb ). AHHHHHHH i forgot to say too ....u macroed a lot in abyss dungeon ...this a reason u got MANYYYYYYYYYYY abyss gem....and could make some money....
    Sorry for bad English -.-

Pollux

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=c...cobuggerqc8.jpg

He bugged FT too
    this EnemyDown is a seller char...he uses his warrrior too named Huck...
    this was when i sold him a md +8 them...he need to log 2 chars to give the complete money....yes he was in my FL ...cuz was very close friend...but i dont care anymore about thiss

Banned

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    I sense a lot of tension there. You guys should have sex and break the ice, then you can get along famously...............lol
    mr dlw bug abuser

Karpsu

Originally posted by ::Stapler::

Oh and karpsu pls stfu i dont see why u have to start making fun of cadela cause hes not that good at english. I dont blame him its not his first language at least hes trying that enough for me when u compare him to all the other idiots that cant speak a word of english in this game.
    I wasn't making fun of it, I was just answering the guy who said anyone could get what he was saying. I honestly did not, and I doubt he got what I meant.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by ::Stapler::
    so cadela can start insulting others by spewing shit and karpsu can't say anything in return? wow.

wonderful example of why i should restrain myself from getting all angst over retards zzz

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    so cadela can start insulting others by spewing shit and karpsu can't say anything in return? wow.

wonderful example of why i should restrain myself from getting all angst over retards zzz[/b]
    And once again a person cant fully comprehend what im saying <_< I dont care if karpsu makes fun of cadela. He can call him a noob,hacker,macroer,faggot,ect i just said there no point to him making fun of the fact that cadela cannot speak english that well. Maybe if u choose to read my post a couple times before u decide to put in ur pointless 2 cents u would know that. Wjhats the point of making fun of the way he speaks english?? At least he fukin tries. I understood what he was saying.

Here it is once again if u didnt understand the words above. Karpsu can go and say w/e he wants to cadela i just do c y he has to resort to making fun of the way he speaks english when he knows that cadela is from brazil and english is his second language. At least he is trying go to moradon and try to get ppl to speak as clear english as cadela just did.

Finally maybe u should learn to restrain urself and just call it quits. Whats the point of this topic to keep going on?? Just to make ur e-penis get bigger with ur post count??? If u have a problem with me use the pm button. Im done with posting on this shit anymore cause it seems to be a retard magnet with every new page.

cadela

Originally posted by ::Stapler::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Stapler:</div>
    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl@

wonderful example of why i should restrain myself from getting all angst over retards zzz
    And once again a person cant fully comprehend what im saying <_< I dont care if karpsu makes fun of cadela. He can call him a noob,hacker,macroer,faggot,ect i just said there no point to him making fun of the fact that cadela cannot speak english that well. Maybe if u choose to read my post a couple times before u decide to put in ur pointless 2 cents u would know that. Wjhats the point of making fun of the way he speaks english?? At least he fukin tries. I understood what he was saying.

Here it is once again if u didnt understand the words above. Karpsu can go and say w/e he wants to cadela i just do c y he has to resort to making fun of the way he speaks english when he knows that cadela is from brazil and english is his second language. At least he is trying go to moradon and try to get ppl to speak as clear english as cadela just did.

Finally maybe u should learn to restrain urself and just call it quits. Whats the point of this topic to keep going on?? Just to make ur e-penis get bigger with ur post count??? If u have a problem with me use the pm button. Im done with posting on this shit anymore cause it seems to be a retard magnet with every new page.[/b]
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

For Karpsu:
    Go to hell u litle fagot nob mother fucker oký??

Banned

Originally posted by cadela+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cadela)</div>
    Originally posted by ::Stapler::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Stapler:
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl
    @

Finally maybe u should learn to restrain urself and just call it quits. Whats the point of this topic to keep going on?? Just to make ur e-penis get bigger with ur post count??? If u have a problem with me use the pm button. Im done with posting on this shit anymore cause it seems to be a retard magnet with every new page.[/b]
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

For Karpsu:
    Go to hell u litle fagot nob mother fucker oký??[/b][/quote]
    die you fucking piece of shit macroer oký??

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by ::Stapler::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Stapler:</div>
    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl@

it all justifies what cadela just said eh? lol.

and your last phase contradicts yourself so much. y can't u restrain yourself and not defend cadela instead? seeing cadela is a stupid moron who can only use the trashiest words in english. if karpsu or whoever wants to insult them, and if you can defend them, then why can't i defend karpsu. use ur head if u wan to make a arguement, at least.

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    Originally posted by ::Stapler::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Stapler:
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl
    @

it all justifies what cadela just said eh? lol.

and your last phase contradicts yourself so much. y can't u restrain yourself and not defend cadela instead? seeing cadela is a stupid moron who can only use the trashiest words in english. if karpsu or whoever wants to insult them, and if you can defend them, then why can't i defend karpsu. use ur head if u wan to make a arguement, at least.[/b][/quote]

And i thought u couldnt get any dumber. I fukin clearly said karpsu can insult him all he fukin wants just that there no point to making fun of his english. How many more posts need to be made before this gts threw u head man lol??? I have no problem with karpsu if he has some dispute between cadela that between them but to make fun of his english is pointless. Hes trying.

I wasnt meaning to insult karpsu i dont even kno the guy i was just saying there NO POINT TO MAKING FUN OF HOW MUCH ENGLISH CADELA KNOWS. If u wanna go fukin defend karpsu go ahead lol.
    Another thing u might as well stop posting cause its only making urself sound dumber. How did i contradict myself i never mentioned that i would restrain myself u did lol Guess that was a lie :rollseyes: About cadela talk trash before karpsu made a post it was not directed at him in any way. The dispute was between cadela and pollux and i dont remember stepping in and saying anything then so stop trying to say i only come here to defend people. Cadela is a friend of mine but i am not here to get into his business i just dont see the need to make fun of the way he speaks.
    If u feel like ur e-penis needs to grown just a little more im sure ull take some hours off and think of a reply i guess all ill have to do is sit here and wait or better yet u could clearly just drop it and stfu since this has nothing to do with what this topic was created for.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast