Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

is Cabrumco retard? Anyone knows him?

This is a discussion on is Cabrumco retard? Anyone knows him? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by dbkiller why he is sending u so many souls?^^ for war...don't have to repot at inn to ...
Page: 7

kin

Originally posted by dbkiller
    why he is sending u so many souls?^^

for war...don't have to repot at inn to get pots...especially in invasion when there is NO inn... ^^

as for karpsu...you goo neeb... <3 :wub: :wub: :wub:
    as for cab...yes he did macro back in KO...even if he stop macro'ing now...his bad reputation for macro'ing will always be with him....
    as for saying it's not actually him on the character when it was using kosp...same excuse every macro'er i've met use...if the character cabrumco macro...then that character is a cheater no matter who is playing him...the name cabrumco is tarnish no matter what you do now...it was his character...should of had better control of it...he could of asked his friend / cousin to stop macro'ing on his character...but he knew and i bet was happy that his character was lvl'ing so fast...

just my thoughts...continue the flaming...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by ::Stapler::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Stapler:</div>
    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)
    Originally posted by ::Stapler::
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-::Stapler::

Oh and karpsu pls stfu i dont see why u have to start making fun of cadela cause hes not that good at english. I dont blame him its not his first language at least hes trying that enough for me when u compare him to all the other idiots that cant speak a word of english in this game.

so cadela can start insulting others by spewing shit and karpsu can't say anything in return? wow.

wonderful example of why i should restrain myself from getting all angst over retards zzz

And once again a person cant fully comprehend what im saying <_< I dont care if karpsu makes fun of cadela. He can call him a noob,hacker,macroer,faggot,ect i just said there no point to him making fun of the fact that cadela cannot speak english that well. Maybe if u choose to read my post a couple times before u decide to put in ur pointless 2 cents u would know that. Wjhats the point of making fun of the way he speaks english?? At least he fukin tries. I understood what he was saying.

Here it is once again if u didnt understand the words above. Karpsu can go and say w/e he wants to cadela i just do c y he has to resort to making fun of the way he speaks english when he knows that cadela is from brazil and english is his second language. At least he is trying go to moradon and try to get ppl to speak as clear english as cadela just did.

Finally maybe u should learn to restrain urself and just call it quits. Whats the point of this topic to keep going on?? Just to make ur e-penis get bigger with ur post count??? If u have a problem with me use the pm button. Im done with posting on this shit anymore cause it seems to be a retard magnet with every new page.
    it all justifies what cadela just said eh? lol.

and your last phase contradicts yourself so much. y can't u restrain yourself and not defend cadela instead? seeing cadela is a stupid moron who can only use the trashiest words in english. if karpsu or whoever wants to insult them, and if you can defend them, then why can't i defend karpsu. use ur head if u wan to make a arguement, at least.[/b]
    And i thought u couldnt get any dumber. I fukin clearly said karpsu can insult him all he fukin wants just that there no point to making fun of his english. How many more posts need to be made before this gts threw u head man lol??? I have no problem with karpsu if he has some dispute between cadela that between them but to make fun of his english is pointless. Hes trying.

I wasnt meaning to insult karpsu i dont even kno the guy i was just saying there NO POINT TO MAKING FUN OF HOW MUCH ENGLISH CADELA KNOWS. If u wanna go fukin defend karpsu go ahead lol.
    Another thing u might as well stop posting cause its only making urself sound dumber. How did i contradict myself i never mentioned that i would restrain myself u did lol Guess that was a lie :rollseyes: About cadela talk trash before karpsu made a post it was not directed at him in any way. The dispute was between cadela and pollux and i dont remember stepping in and saying anything then so stop trying to say i only come here to defend people. Cadela is a friend of mine but i am not here to get into his business i just dont see the need to make fun of the way he speaks.
    If u feel like ur e-penis needs to grown just a little more im sure ull take some hours off and think of a reply i guess all ill have to do is sit here and wait or better yet u could clearly just drop it and stfu since this has nothing to do with what this topic was created for.[/b][/quote]

urm i thought u said ur done with posting all this shit? doh :unsure:

oh and you're friends with ANOTHer macroer, that explains it all! lol.

Honestly i would have been done but ur stupidity amazed me beyond a point where i coulnt hold back. OMG u read one post where cab was accused of macroing sure thousands of people saw him but then y does no one have proof??? If someone would just out of kno where start call one of ur friends a macroer would u believe them without proof??? Yea didnt think so. Ive been playing with cab and cadela for more than 6 months possibly a lot more cant really remember so for me to belive complete strangers and not them is completely insane i guess.

Oh u just made another idiot post yay good for u :lol: :lol: Ahh trying to use my post against me didnt u say u were going to restrain urslef there little buddy?? :rollseyes:
    It astonishes me how dumb some people can be but if ur stupidity can amaze me once again maybe ill feel abliged to reply maybe...
    Dont worry ill be waiting for ur witty comebacks
    :rollseyes:

Karpsu

When so many people who don't all even know each other say that he was macroing, there must be some truth to it, yeh?

And I said Cab sold an account who was scammed or hacked from my friend and that half-wit who can't speak English to save his life (I said it now) started telling me I am a fag and the rest of the post was unreadable. Sure I can't say his English is damn happy.

Lol obviously i cant phisically stop u from making from of cadelas english im just saying u sound ignorant when u do say it. But who cares what i think? -_-

So what ur telling me is if so many ppl that do not kno each other started saying u were an idiot that means its partly true?? :blink:
    Ive heard many turks and other players say AHM and other high lvl orc clans are not legit does this mean this is partly true too?? I guess by ur logic then yes. If so many people know for a fact that they are not legit show some evidence to back up ur story at least.

Did u ever stop to think that maybe there was nothing wrong with understanding his post and there might be something worng with u? :wacko:

And since i have to ablige by ur logic im saying that ur a macroer too. I mean i asked my whole clan and they all agreed with me that they saw u macro so did some of my friend who are not in my clan. Remember i asked people outside of my clan who are not actual friends with my clannys so that counts as people who dont kno each other.
    Well i guess its official then Karpsu is a macroer.

Originally posted by ::Stapler::
    Lol obviously i cant phisically stop u from making from of cadelas english im just saying u sound ignorant when u do say it. But who cares what i think? -_- *

So what ur telling me is if so many ppl that do not kno each other started saying u were an idiot that means its partly true?? :blink:
    Ive heard many turks and other players say AHM and other high lvl orc clans are not legit does this mean this is partly true too?? I guess by ur logic then yes. If so many people know for a fact that they are not legit show some evidence to back up ur story at least. *

Did u ever stop to think that maybe there was nothing wrong with understanding his post and there might be something worng with u? :wacko: *

And since i have to ablige by ur logic im saying that ur a macroer too. I mean i asked my whole clan and they all agreed with me that they saw u macro so did some of my friend who are not in my clan. Remember i asked people outside of my clan who are not actual friends with my clannys so that counts as people who dont kno each other. *
    Well i guess its official then Karpsu is a macroer.
    Proof pls. I am 100% sure that Karpsu doesnt macro because i have partied with Karpsu many times in exp

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

forget it, let stapler be in his wonderland defending for his so called legit friends :rollseyes:

I honestly hope u do let me live in my wonderland than. :rollseyes: Cause maybe this post will finally die now since u have run out of ideas to back up ur previous posts. Gn ladies cause now im certain no matter how dumb the next post is i wont even bother replying to it anymore. If u still happen to have a grudge against me use the pm button and maybe we can settle it.

when our 2x1 "pro"

Karpsu

If people came to me and said I am an idiot time after time, I would prolly agree that I must have been a total idiot to tick that many people off. No smoke without fire, you know?

Turkish versus the rest of the KO community is a tad different. It's just a lot of people with the same attitude and background being jealous and hating, yet these people who say Cabrumbo is/has been a macroer all have a different background and prolly like different things. Pretty much every Turk you see ingame is xenophobic about every other nation.

And so far you have only said you and your friends know that I am a macroer. Hear say, heard of it? Not good enough.

And about me thinking that the problem might be in me not understanding your lovely friend, yes, I thought about it. But then I came to my senses and realized he was just another twat.

Good thing you won't be posting here again.

Banned

Originally posted by Karpsu
    If people came to me and said I am an idiot time after time, I would prolly agree that I must have been a total idiot to tick that many people off. No smoke without fire, you know?

Turkish versus the rest of the KO community is a tad different. It's just a lot of people with the same attitude and background being jealous and hating, yet these people who say Cabrumbo is/has been a macroer all have a different background and prolly like different things. Pretty much every Turk you see ingame is xenophobic about every other nation. *

And so far you have only said you and your friends know that I am a macroer. Hear say, heard of it? Not good enough.

And about me thinking that the problem might be in me not understanding your lovely friend, yes, I thought about it. But then I came to my senses and realized he was just another twat.

Good thing you won't be posting here again.
    :mellow: pwned

killasalz

pwned that rouge noob in CZ not karpsu the other noob crudumodlksajfdalfk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567