Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Calimaestro is back

This is a discussion on Calimaestro is back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=190398 I PM'd him with my clan bug issue (I lost 600k when I was kicked from clan, even though ...
Page: 3

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=190398

I PM'd him with my clan bug issue (I lost 600k when I was kicked from clan, even though I was leader). This happened to me on December 22nd, and I was literally getting no where. I spoke with 5 GMs ingame, all 3 Laisons, and had 9 CS tickets submitted. Calimaestro had my issue resolved in less than 14 hours after PMing him.

I asked him how well he wanted this to get out, and his exact words to me were " I want this to get out, I want to work directly with individual problems that I have been wishing I could fix for the last 2 years". I told him he would get a ton of PMs on official forums and he said he was prepared.

USKO there is hope, and his name is Calimaestro. Good luck all.[/b]
    Stop fooling yourselves... He does 1 good thing then you all think there is hope for a game ran by K2.... Every 2nd gm starts out by doing something good....

Jason269

This is good news, i remember him in Ronark, helped alot of people with bugs and issues, banned people for being abbusive. Actully goes to the spots to ban Koxps when u tell him to.

Good GM. Hope he stays.

Shane1911

Every 2nd gm starts out by doing something good....[/b]
    Uhhh - Cali has been around for a while, he's not new. He just appears to have taken it upon himself to try to fix some things.

Hate the game, but not the people that are trying to make a difference, m'kay?

yep, he really wanna make k2 better, igot banned for thirdparty tool, but ididnt use it ofc. and ipmed him 2hours ago, and iam unbanned now. thanks to Calimaestro.[/b]
    hehehe..

now why you have third party tool on the 1st place even if you dont use it kankie.

k2 sometimes act crazy, is better to stay clean always.. . i never have or had any party tools, never been banned unless for misspayment C&B out of my 19x C&B accounts, hard to keep up but ofc eventually i make few calls and got my acct unbanned , payed the 25 usd gold premium and walla, back ingame sell sell sell more items , time to quit ko. :lol:

P.S. " LETS ALL GOO HUMAN SIDE :lol: "

Ignore Me Senior Member

I'm pretty sure Cali got a promotion.

Two key execs left K2 announced 2 weeks ago. To truegamesinteractive basically taking independent publishers into the free-to-play and commerce engines they have.

BB Jeff Lujan publishing, product development, marketing.
    BB Bob Drobish overall company revenue, Live Game Operations, Technology & Infrastructure, Customer Support, and India Operations.

So those positions need filling and different people will run things in a different way.

Just look at how Linus got rid of C.S telling people to see GMs. And instead customer support have to get the GM to fix it.

Everyone at K2 seems to have a new way of doing stuff. And the games not that bad. So give it a chance.

SillyHo

RingWraith, Calimaestro was a GM for almost 2 years, his new title is yet undefined, but it is not GM anymore. Like I said before, if this is something that does not last, it should be jumped on now so people with old, unresolved issues, can get them fixed now.

Great news

I am happy for Sillyho and all you other gays that have been helped. oops that is typeo I mean guys

The king. Senior Member

hehehe..

now why you have third party tool on the 1st place even if you dont use it kankie.

k2 sometimes act crazy, is better to stay clean always.. . i never have or had any party tools, never been banned unless for misspayment C&B out of my 19x C&B accounts, hard to keep up but ofc eventually i make few calls and got my acct unbanned , payed the 25 usd gold premium and walla, back ingame sell sell sell more items , time to quit ko. :lol:
    P.S. " LETS ALL GOO HUMAN SIDE :lol: "[/b]
    Ididnt have any thirdparty tool, or never used one, but igot banned for it thats why i got unbanned becouse ididnt cheat in anyway.

tommyleonghk

fact 1 : good thing that calimaestro is back trying to help the community

fact 2 : the games too fuked up and a little too late now to get anything fixed (they should have started doing what cali is doing now back when tyons started dropping crazy shits)

im not trying to be negative here....but fact is fact

ShooFly

OH DEAR LORD BABY JESUS
    He's the Obama of ko. CHANGE![/b]
    This made me LOL so hard it made me piss my pants.

I wish he gonna do good job now .. But i don't think he is able to fix all the shit around ko and k2 :/ sad but true.

gotbluntzz

used to lovvvveeeee his boss events were the best back in the day

Maybe he will fix fela/isi ;p

GO CALIMAESTRO FTW UR OUR ONLY HOPE (pmed him regarding my kesn problems) !

Hail, *********!

We are sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with your KESN code and GamersFirst.

Please note that we have done the following in order to compensate you for your purchase:

We have injected 67 additional days of Bronze premium to your "*********" Knight Online account. This amount is equal to 30 Days of Silver premium which are unable to apply to your account as you already have an active Bronze premium on your account.
    We have injected 200 Knight Cash onto your account (You would have received this with your Silver premium)
    We have injected a Tears of Karivdis onto your Knight Online account (You would have received this with your Silver premium)
    Please note that in the future, you should be able to apply your KESN code information via the in-game Power Up Store.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience and understanding. Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Spirit
    Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com

Hes gone after a month of selling items to players, so he can afford hes new plastic surgery.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast