How to fix the Trojan in YOUR launcher

This is a discussion on How to fix the Trojan in YOUR launcher within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This issue has been remained for such a time now, i personally don't know what the trojan is capable of, ...
Page: 1

Default How to fix the Trojan in YOUR launcher

This issue has been remained for such a time now, i personally don't know what the trojan is capable of, but i certainly don't appreciate any trojans what so ever. And its so fking lame that this trojan includes from the install knightonline provides us with.

so for the people who are not aware of this, let me help you!

1) download this awesome popular prog

Spyware Terminator - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

and just search on your gamersfirst map, and it will find that trojan infected on your launcher.

2) when you have deleted it then go to this site

ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/

and download the launcher, and replace it in your gamersfirst folder.

and your good to go

if this issue has been posted before then I apologies, if not your welcome

Every virus has a static pattern of code it follows. Even normal programs can create it without the mean of harm.

An anti virus searches for such pattern in programs and deletes the program with only this small bit of information.

Now these codes mean no harm but they can be vital to a program. Unless you don't know how to disable your AV on this program or you're overprotective and don't care about a broken client. I surely wouldn't use this unless you have no other options.

worked like u said
    thx for the info

Why would anyone want to fix it? It's as harmful as a very cranky old man coming at you stick a blazing.