Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

calimaestro's new pvp game

This is a discussion on calimaestro's new pvp game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; didnt know if anyone has seen this calis new game http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archi...-play-mmo.aspx and twitter at gamers first (WhatIsHailan) on Twitter NO ...
Page: 1

aresmage71

Default calimaestro's new pvp game

didnt know if anyone has seen this calis new game http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archi...-play-mmo.aspx and twitter at gamers first (WhatIsHailan) on Twitter NO lvls sounds fun!

kinda like darkfall but free2play, looks good and my comp will probably handle it too :P

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

I must say this is a absolute new style of gameplay.

can't waite for the release to see if it's good or not

Ignore Me Senior Member

I put Hailan in the misc game forum a week ago and got 8 views. LOL

He posts everyday asking people to follow that twitter.

What I got.

Graphics from the 90's...
    Ideas that have been tried 848949878 gazillion times

Yea this sounds like a GamersFirst/k2 game alright

lil_mageskillz

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Graphics from the 90's...
    Ideas that have been tried 848949878 gazillion times

Yea this sounds like a GamersFirst/k2 game alright
    dont like it. then dont play little baby.

it looks like a guild wars clone.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

dunno :S somehow i don't like the idea of no lvl. maybe it's just my fear from the new things.

i read the article and the idea seems good but there is too little information to me

it sounds like a giant pk server combined with the mashup of runes of magic

so there will be different classes and u can combine skill trees to customize your characters skills through questing. but the game is largely based on pk. im interested to see how they make things work.

now im just speculating and maybe this is how it will be but, they claim there is like senators say this is like a clan leader type figure he is able to communicate with other clan leaders of a similiar progression type guilds and pick missions to complete. say raid a town and all guys on the mission gain coins/items/rewards.

now the clans progress and get stronger items and u can raid harder objects they claim to have dragons as air units maybe stronger clans have mounts and can ferry units to different places and make sieges of different things.

im always interested how the economy will work as in any game of this magnitude you have to have cash sinks and some type of crafting to keep people excited who dont just want to pk so i would imagine u can customize your character in fighting type skills or become some type of master crafter/ upgrader etc... this guy is gonna be building items/ craft armor/ make potions / buffs etc

i mean the idea would be progression of ur guild or group would equal better arms or armor or later differnt ways to gain better skills or something the question is can this all be done with balance and fun ... also can they police the game and make sure its not a hackfest.

my .02 cents

Quote Originally Posted by lil_mageskillz View Post
    dont like it. then dont play little baby.
    Oh I'm sorry is there somewhere in my sentence that I do not like it? idk must be a hidden message or some neat word toying.

oh grow up >.> Everyone can see it'll be the same bugged shit as KO lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    dunno :S somehow i don't like the idea of no lvl. maybe it's just my fear from the new things.
    Dont worry no lvling is just a cover up
    ''Though there are no traditional levels, Hailan does feature persistent progression and power growth. Each of the eight classes has 29 skills of its own, which can be boosted up to level 11 for maximum power ''

- You still have to grind to get the best of the skills, been done before tho this is the first F2P which got this concept

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    i read the article and the idea seems good but there is too little information to me

it sounds like a giant pk server combined with the mashup of runes of magic

so there will be different classes and u can combine skill trees to customize your characters skills through questing. but the game is largely based on pk. im interested to see how they make things work.

now im just speculating and maybe this is how it will be but, they claim there is like senators say this is like a clan leader type figure he is able to communicate with other clan leaders of a similiar progression type guilds and pick missions to complete. say raid a town and all guys on the mission gain coins/items/rewards.

now the clans progress and get stronger items and u can raid harder objects they claim to have dragons as air units maybe stronger clans have mounts and can ferry units to different places and make sieges of different things.

im always interested how the economy will work as in any game of this magnitude you have to have cash sinks and some type of crafting to keep people excited who dont just want to pk so i would imagine u can customize your character in fighting type skills or become some type of master crafter/ upgrader etc... this guy is gonna be building items/ craft armor/ make potions / buffs etc

i mean the idea would be progression of ur guild or group would equal better arms or armor or later differnt ways to gain better skills or something the question is can this all be done with balance and fun ... also can they police the game and make sure its not a hackfest.

my .02 cents
    im playing it !

Ignore Me Senior Member

KO players will flood the beta. Got to be fun with friends.

Follow the twitter seems to be first step to get on beta. Article mentions September with release next year. So long beta like most K2 games.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    KO players will flood the beta. Got to be fun with friends.

Follow the twitter seems to be first step to get on beta. Article mentions September with release next year. So long beta like most K2 games.
    How can you support a game that you have never played?, + k2 service is crap so even if the pvp is good better don't start playing it.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    How can you support a game that you have never played?,
    Most games are buy without playing. I decide what I like on what I read.

Also any game with friends is fun. Game is not the most important thing.

In this case I also like the developer. CaliMaestro was an Ares GM and many people have been following supporting this for over a year. Of course I want to play it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast