Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Call to all humans of diez Vote for Misuki

This is a discussion on Call to all humans of diez Vote for Misuki within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bullshit i even wanted to see this island dont be jalous he didn't do anything wrong me and friends also ...
Page: 2

bullshit i even wanted to see this island dont be jalous he didn't do anything wrong

me and friends also liked to run around in the mountains around emc and running over the tops this is not bug abusing !!!

what did he abuse ???

lol tell me that what is the abuse ?

Misuki

LoL Take this to any gm , I used a tp to friend scroll on a bunch of people who was already there.
    This has already been cleared by the gm.
    Nice try though very low very low

aeonsave

just read the link i but form knight online and you see what he abused,

just becuse he abused it and i showed you the screen shot dotn get mad at me

lol

cheerchick12

you guys say it is old and before ko posted about getting banned for bug abuss. looks like you guys dont know much about misuki's past. misuki got the clan amity handed to him 27 days after the new patch for new mordon. the post for bug abuss was 9 days after new mordon. so to hell with you guys trying to defend misuki. he is a hack a bug abusser, a scammer and a cheat.

aeonsave

carma

Misuki

I will hold xp events as long as there is coin , as many as we can. I play everyday so they will be often.
    Rewards will be handed out as long as we have the coin
    The only thing we cant do is the 50% exp bonus because it bugs the whole king system

Misuki

you guys say it is old and before ko posted about getting banned for bug abuss. looks like you guys dont know much about misuki's past. misuki got the clan amity handed to him 27 days after the new patch for new mordon. the post for bug abuss was 9 days after new mordon. so to hell with you guys trying to defend misuki. he is a hack a bug abusser, a scammer and a cheat.[/b]
    awwww you poor basterd would you like some cheese with that whine?
    I used a tp to friend scroll because someone in another clan found a new boss in moradon. I herd about it and had that person on my list I did tp to him and didnt even know where I was Just new there was a new boss ive never seen before.
    It was not bug abuse untill a gm was informed, after that it was annouce it was a bug in the game and that boss was never supposed to be in game. everyone who was on at that time was there from several clans humans and orcs. It was like I said a few days later gm annouced it was bug abusing we were then informed that the one who got to the boss first was the one abusing a bug not us because we used Tp to friend scrolls. most that have been there have been told by a gm never to go back and that we would not be banned for this first offence but if anyone was ever to return they would be. If this was a "real" bug abuse the gm would have banned all of us right away and im talking about 40-50+ people there.
    SO if you dont like the fact that I did not abuse any bug try to make something up or use photo shop..... Fag

Black_widow

All you have to do is ask him he wont lie to any of you he is a good guy he would never do anything bad to anyone.

If you belive that Bullshit i got a Damn bridge i want to sell you, the man (if you want to call him one) is one of the biggest liers in the game lol tried to pass it off that he was the origial clan leader of amity and used a name change scroll. Everything he has done since taking over amity has been under handed just ask some people he had join the clan then once they donated np he would kick them, that is why alot of people has left amity and that is why i will be leaving then clan as well.

If this is the type of personyou want for a king be my guest.

cheerchick12

awwww you poor basterd would you like some cheese with that whine?
    I used a tp to friend scroll because someone in another clan found a new boss in moradon. I herd about it and had that person on my list I did tp to him and didnt even know where I was Just new there was a new boss ive never seen before.
    It was not bug abuse untill a gm was informed, after that it was annouce it was a bug in the game and that boss was never supposed to be in game. everyone who was on at that time was there from several clans humans and orcs. It was like I said a few days later gm annouced it was bug abusing we were then informed that the one who got to the boss first was the one abusing a bug not us because we used Tp to friend scrolls. most that have been there have been told by a gm never to go back and that we would not be banned for this first offence but if anyone was ever to return they would be. If this was a "real" bug abuse the gm would have banned all of us right away and im talking about 40-50+ people there.
    SO if you dont like the fact that I did not abuse any bug try to make something up or use photo shop..... Fag[/b]
    bro ive seen 2 different ss of you there. 1 you had giving and recieving damage from the boss.the scond is this one . and like i said you went there after the post of bug abusing mordon.

Misuki

All you have to do is ask him he wont lie to any of you he is a good guy he would never do anything bad to anyone.

If you belive that Bullshit i got a Damn bridge i want to sell you, the man (if you want to call him one) is one of the biggest liers in the game lol tried to pass it off that he was the origial clan leader of amity and used a name change scroll. Everything he has done since taking over amity has been under handed just ask some people he had join the clan then once they donated np he would kick them, that is why alot of people has left amity and that is why i will be leaving then clan as well.

If this is the type of personyou want for a king be my guest.[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
    you are such a idiot LOL I joined this clan Named Misuki I have all ways been named Misuki
    I have never kicked anyone that didnt deserve it and why would I want to I mean it wont help the clan at all if I did kick someone none of the np stays with the clan , 30% goes to the user and the rest is deleted. DUH anyone with a brain knows that. You sir are a real idiot im not sure who put you up to this but please ask for facts before posting

bro ive seen 2 different ss of you there. 1 you had giving and recieving damage from the boss.the scond is this one . and like i said you went there after the post of bug abusing mordon.[/b]
    And you LOL All those screen shots a gm has I have only been there once and never have returned it is impossible not even if you tried could you get back there after the gm annouced it. It has been random sqaure blocked by the makers of this game.
    But please keep trying you are realy making an ass out of yourself.

there is 10 screen shots in total you want to see those to? Im in the exact same party in everyone.
    Are you telling us we can only take 1 screen shot per day?

killluminati

do u guys really have nothing to do, tping some1 is like pissing on jesus's grave???? comon get the fuk outta here u really need to educate urselfs, and if u dont wanna support him keep ur fuking opinion to urself no1 else wants to hear ur bs

Misuki

do u guys really have nothing to do, tping some1 is like pissing on jesus's grave???? comon get the fuk outta here u really need to educate urselfs, and if u dont wanna support him keep ur fuking opinion to urself no1 else wants to hear ur bs[/b]
    Point taken it is senceless Killuminati
    but to the others flame on flame on if you dont like me then go **** yourselfs

Black_widow

lol

Misuki

ROFL if your talking about all the bullshit that jenny and i have talked about its just that it was just to shut her the fuk up. most of the things were told to her just to find out how much of a backstabber she realy was and it seems your fallowing the same path jack.
    Post what you need to it wont prove anything just that jenny will try to stab anyone in the back. Sincity never used a hack or cheat that I know of but he was used in a conversation that jenny and i had at one time just to see how far and who it would go to. Oh hey jack did she show you all the conversations we had about you? I am just wondering? She say how much she hated Dnamaron and he was the worst player in the game? She say anything about pandora and how she said that pandora was a waste of space? im sure i can find all the logs to some pretty intense conversations of you and her.
    Ah and yet this is the best one She hates drew, donavan and his wife why you think she wouldnt give donavan assitant, have you told then that jenny wanted you to kick all 3 of them from clan several times? I guess not.
    Like I said waste our time and post what you want.
    I realy dont give a shit about your shit as games.
    And the word (shit) realy fits you well.

Love you man
    Peace
    (P.S. if I am as bad as you say I am Wouldnt I be banned by now?)

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

why the sudden hate? XD

if you guys dont like him just dont vote for him lol, simple as that.

Draggy, if I were hh i'd vote for you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast