Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Call to all humans of diez Vote for Misuki

This is a discussion on Call to all humans of diez Vote for Misuki within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; misuki ignore this idiot retard 10 years old noob , not like he will make a diff...
Page: 3

liquidkk

misuki ignore this idiot retard 10 years old noob , not like he will make a diff

cheerchick12

u say dont flame him here. will im not aqbout to let you guys say that he is a great guy when he hacks all the time. and ask musuki how he rebiulded his char so fast ( in 1 day)after he sold everything for usd and then bought it back naked and had nothing. no babashopping. but for somereason the next day after he bought it he was rolling nice shit. umm BECAUSE HE HACKED PEOPLE. DAMN YOU ALL LOOK UP TO HIM AS IF HE BUILD AMITY. HE DIDNT DO SHIT BUT TAKE A HAND OUT.( A BIG HAND OUT) A CLAN THAT WAS BIULD WITH GREAT PEOPLE IN IT> AND THEN HE DESROYED IT.you say 30% goes back to the person that is right but after 2 weeks 30% goes back to the char 40% is deleted and the other 30% goes where ? umm stays in the clan. this is the only reason why you have keeped your place on the rank. but i see you falling soon, and it being a big fall. musuki you are the dumb *** here.

Validating

damn naabs crying
    stfu

ill vote

aeonsave

its funny how i have got a lot of shit about this

i agree. this guy does nothing but bug abuse. down with misuki.[/b]
    People like you annoy me the most, cause you spend ur time trying to bring a GG down. Who cares if he didnt kill it. I would love to see the full post on amity forums just to see how much u took it out of context.

peintre

althou its agianst my better judgement the old gray nublet will get my vote kk?

only thing misuky dos is geting my np's :angry: :P

Sammtha

lol here we go again

Jack and aoen i dont understand... you guys left clan and gave the leadership to misuki.
    you posted on forum u knew he would do great and it was the best choice for amity.

Since jenny left clan and misuki told you guys about it, you guys started to bully misuki cause he told some bad stuff about her ( what... idk).

But is it really needed to fall so low and make stuff up... to give misuki a bad name for some argument about a women you met ingame ... while he did nothing wrong.

I liked you guys , i was sad to see u guys leaving clan... even dnamaron alltho im sure he didnt like me. Just for some bad words u think its needed to attack misuki like this?

sry but i just cannot take this. Its very low of u guys and childish somthing even i wouldnt do and im only 16...

CuriositY

I voted for him

aeonsave

Jack and aoen i dont understand... you guys left clan and gave the leadership to misuki.
    you posted on forum u knew he would do great and it was the best choice for amity.

Since jenny left clan and misuki told you guys about it, you guys started to bully misuki cause he told some bad stuff about her ( what... idk).

But is it really needed to fall so low and make stuff up... to give misuki a bad name for some argument about a women you met ingame ... while he did nothing wrong.

I liked you guys , i was sad to see u guys leaving clan... even dnamaron alltho im sure he didnt like me. Just for some bad words u think its needed to attack misuki like this?

sry but i just cannot take this. Its very low of u guys and childish somthing even i wouldnt do and im only 16...[/b]
    1st i gave noting to no one so get your facst right, i left mounths before they did i would never have said that miski would make a good clan leader it should have went to someone else. i have not made anyting up as you can see i posted a pic that is proff in it self. so plz make sure you know what your talking about simon .

i have shown this proff. and you say i make it up it was on your fourms before he took them down and moved them. so simon plz read it all befor you say something you dont know what your talking about.

Taeho

I'll vote :P

Jackie

Hello all,

It looks like several people need to get their facts straight before they start accusing anyone of anything. First I don’t know why I have been drug into this whole thing I have never said or done anything to any of you. Yes it was my choice to leave Amity in Misuki's leadership, I do not deny that and I did think he would make a good leader for them. 2nd as far as I know it is nobodies business were or what I do in the game but my own if you hate me because I didn’t want to be a clan leader for now then so be it.

It looks like someone hit a nerve with you Misuki or you would not have brought peoples real names into play, remember all this is just a game not real life. I don’t know what you think I have done to you to call me shit but everyone is entitled to there own opinion. But if I have offended you I wish you would a least be man enough to bring it to me, so that I can at least know and possibly apologize for it M8.

And simontjeuh I have no clue as to what you are talking about in your little quote???

Gate7

I just wonder who of the 2 low count posters is Jenny LOL. Blah probably both :-)

But to be honest I doubt that any of the 2 was Under.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast