Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Call to all humans of diez Vote for Misuki

This is a discussion on Call to all humans of diez Vote for Misuki within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i only have 1 account and that is this one also i am staying out of this sorry but this ...
Page: 4

Jenny25

i only have 1 account and that is this one also i am staying out of this sorry but this whole topic went bad quick...i have read it all but to me it just sounds like people putting people down and i am not going to be apart of it i want to just play the game sorry all. All the post was ment to be was asking for everyone to vote for Misuki. U can ask the people who run the forums to check the ip and they will see this is my only account. ttfn

And simontjeuh I have no clue as to what you are talking about in your little quote???[/b]

sry jack... what i've been told was that cheerchick14 = you.... thats why i started my post with aoen and jack. But clearly it wasnt you... so sry

towards: aoen that screenshot proves nothing...
    we saw misuki at that dragon before the gms told everyone that its a banable offence nothing more. How could he know if nobody told him he couldnt be there.

and aoen the 'passing leadership' wanst ment towards u but towards cheerchick14 who i tought was jack... but it wasnt...

i know you left clan before amity got reformed, i dont know why. I do know i had no problems with you. And i do know you are trying to give misuki a bad name atm by enlarging somthing misuki did without him knowing it was wrong.

tamachan

not my vote not form a someone who used bugs in the game as he posted on his own clan web site

i want to see an english speaking king but not a bug abuser

[/b]
    So why not just dont vote? U dont like him dont vote.. done..

Do u want to see a Turkish Speaking King who bugs other stuffs? and gives nothing?

just read the link i but form knight online and you see what he abused,

just becuse he abused it and i showed you the screen shot dotn get mad at me

lol[/b]
    as was stated, this was shortly after the new mora patch, wasn't known that going here was bug abuse, but using tp to friend scroll there once before knowing it's illegal to go there isn't bug abuse.

you guys say it is old and before ko posted about getting banned for bug abuss. looks like you guys dont know much about misuki's past. misuki got the clan amity handed to him 27 days after the new patch for new mordon. the post for bug abuss was 9 days after new mordon. so to hell with you guys trying to defend misuki. he is a hack a bug abusser, a scammer and a cheat.[/b]
    and no it wasn't 27 days and 9 days.

All you have to do is ask him he wont lie to any of you he is a good guy he would never do anything bad to anyone.

If you belive that Bullshit i got a Damn bridge i want to sell you, the man (if you want to call him one) is one of the biggest liers in the game lol tried to pass it off that he was the origial clan leader of amity and used a name change scroll. Everything he has done since taking over amity has been under handed just ask some people he had join the clan then once they donated np he would kick them, that is why alot of people has left amity and that is why i will be leaving then clan as well.

If this is the type of personyou want for a king be my guest.[/b]
    I'm not exactly sure who you are, but Misuki has never tried to claim that he was the original Amity clan leader who used NCS....how stupid would that be, claiming to be a lvl 77 warrior who NCS to a lvl 75 rogue? o.O Also when you donate nps and leave the clan, you get 30% back...other 70% gets deleted.

and ask musuki how he rebiulded his char so fast ( in 1 day)after he sold everything for usd and then bought it back naked and had nothing. no babashopping. but for somereason the next day after he bought it he was rolling nice shit.[/b]
    Misuki rebuilt his char in 1 day? Really? I guess that's why he was running around is shard +7 shell+7 and dex jewels for months, not really that hard to get these gears in a few days back when a WP sold for 90gbs. But I wouldn't really call this "Rebuilt".

Now, this post was about voting for him...not listing reasons why you think he's a bad guy. Don't like him, vote for somebody else...don't come starting drama and trashing somebody just because you see a post with the name of somebody you don't like.

misuki's got my vote

vote misukiiii la la la laaa la laaaaaaaaaaaa vote misukiiiii la la la laaaaa la laaaaa xD

I want to thx all people who voted for Misuki

Killerss clan voted for misuki
    Dreamteamx clan
    Lasthope
    Newhope
    Pariah
    and many more ^^

and many others ^^ these 2 rotten votes that are making bad critic on you can put their vote in their ... ^^

I got a surprise soon for all human clanleaders + assists ^^

Greetz Dennis

Dennis damnit u still with ur surprises dude ;P u said that back when were human in OK xD Surprises Surprises you will see baba :P and then... no surprises : < liar jannet! ;P xD

Roberto

i will vote

Dennis damnit u still with ur surprises dude ;P u said that back when were human in OK xD Surprises Surprises you will see baba :P and then... no surprises : < liar jannet! ;P xD[/b]

lol :P i miss you fker xD

Well whoever made noob accounts so you can post negative false info, your efforts failed Misuki is king. Those of you talking smack, you might not use your real name, but your words give away who you are. Doesn&#39;t matter, this clan is strong, united, working with more clans to make this game better place for all players. Misuki is the new king, despite what you have had to say about him. A boss in moradon? that 80+ people were at, matter of fact i know the first 2 people there and they weren&#39;t even our clannies, and asked me to TP on them, many had no idea what would even be found, it was the first time that boss had been seen, and only after did we learn it was abuse. the fact that we never went back, shows we arn&#39;t abusing it. many on other servers found it too before the GM said it&#39;s not suppose to be found yet. The fact they we took screen shots shows we didn&#39;t know it was abuse. How many koxpers do you know who make fraps of them macroing then post it lol. come on now that is very weak. Our cape will keep flying, out vent will be full of friends, jokes, and laughter, restarts will still be filled with our hunters, wars will be full of our killers. When i joined clan I read AMITY means friendship....some of you have left, or that know us well might have forgotten that, but we have not.

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

restarts will still be filled with our hunters[/b]
    ..and attila will become extinct
    <3 Amity

striker

i forgot to vote h34r: but looks like u didnt need it :P, CONGRATZ

Anyone who leaves a clan they&#39;ve been in for over a year or THREE (without a single word) is a poopiehead in my book.

cjd5

bullshit i even wanted to see this island dont be jalous he didn&#39;t do anything wrong

me and friends also liked to run around in the mountains around emc and running over the tops this is not bug abusing !!!

what did he abuse ???

lol tell me that what is the abuse ?[/b]
    hes a koxping bug abusing turk scum nobody nominate him get a decent english speaking non bug abusing king who will actually give events for once instead of keeping the money to themselves. A turk king= NO

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234