Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

a call to legit players pissed of koxp and other cheats ...

This is a discussion on a call to legit players pissed of koxp and other cheats ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well regarding that asking k2 to do it doesn't work ... and they don't give a fuck about it ... ...
Page: 1

GyL

Default a call to legit players pissed of koxp and other cheats ...

Well regarding that asking k2 to do it doesn't work ... and they don't give a fuck about it ...

Just stop paying premium and putting and sending messages to Cs like : "i pay for this game for quite some times and those cheaters just ruin the fun, so waiting from u to get rid off those KOXP/KOSP or other cheats i will stop paying my monthly premium, still expecting that something will be done to get this game clear and have fun in it again"

it can work if a bunch of legit premium does that ... but i play this game for long enough to know it wont work cuz ppl are addicted to their premiums

ginyeng

yup ur right, ppl wont stop paying there premium cause there addicted to KO, and not being able to play it everyday theyll get withdrawral simpetems and go mad, but theyll still moan about kosp hackers scammers, but wont do anything about it them self, jus keeping giving k2 money

kibal

Default Re: a call to legit players pissed of koxp and other cheats

Originally posted by GyL

to know it wont work cuz ppl are addicted to their premiums

im from europe (almost same turks GTM) and i have a job ,this means that i cant play when i want ....if u find a method to log in w/o premium at 4 example 15:00 gtm+1 , say to me and I will stop to pay for premium .

tolgahan

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GyL

im from europe (almost same turks GTM) and i have a job ,this means that i cant play when i want ....if u find a method to log in w/o premium at 4 example 15:00 gtm+1 , say to me and I will stop to pay for premium .[/b]
    dont play then .(this is the best method n nobody knows . only u and me )

Banned

just give up and fuck them....who cares let them do what they want and u do what u want legitly.......exp the right way at least u and all of us know u are legit

OLD1953

Actually, given the number of permanent account suspensions listed for DIEZ, I'd say they are doing something. Especially since they now claim to be adding IP bans to the mix.

Whole lot of Internet cafes' are going to be blocked inside of a week.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    just give up and fuck them....who cares let them do what they want and u do what u want legitly.......exp the right way at least u and all of us know u are legit
    This was my filosify too, until they banned me while lvling legitly on uruk's.

ManZle

yesterday i spent nearly the the whole day with luring troll warriors to every koxp party

it was fun...

Banned

Originally posted by ManZle
    yesterday i spent nearly the the whole day with luring troll warriors to every koxp party

it was fun...
    troll warriors are for noobs lure troll captains or dms if eslant

and lure ravens in emc instead :lol:

OLD1953

Poison arrow ftw luring. They follow you forever. Pity there isn't a poison arrow shower, that would allow for an action similar to the old provoke in KO.

::XFactor::

Originally posted by OLD1953

Whole lot of Internet cafes' are going to be blocked inside of a week.
    Exactly what im thinking +1

Vishnu

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ManZle

it was fun...
    troll warriors are for noobs lure troll captains or dms if eslant

and lure ravens in emc instead :lol:[/b]
    in emc Giant golems > all

kibal

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by kibal@
    <!--QuoteBegin-GyL

im from europe (almost same turks GTM) and i have a job ,this means that i cant play when i want ....if u find a method to log in w/o premium at 4 example 15:00 gtm+1 , say to me and I will stop to pay for premium .
    dont play then .(this is the best method n nobody knows . only u and me )[/b]
    i want play , this is why i pay 4 premium

nwodruid

if i was to pay for this game..i would prefer guild war....

OLD1953

The problem with switching games is that you don't know anyone on the new game, and you are leaving people behind. I play GW sometimes, but not all that often. It's hard to switch games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast