Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Calling all UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZz

This is a discussion on Calling all UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking to reunite with my old clan..Im back full time on KnightOnline and looking for My Clan homies. I have ...
Page: 1

Probation Senior Member

Default Calling all UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZz

Looking to reunite with my old clan..Im back full time on KnightOnline and looking for My Clan homies. I have discord and We got a new Myko server today. Eskiknightonline.net Launching in a few hours and It would be nice to catch up with everyone because its been at least 6 years since ive spoke to anyone. Ive been Playing myko servers the last 4 months And I am in full form and better then I ever was. I have a small group of guys who speak English And it would be nice to Rebuild Undezz. Hopefully Jeff is still active, I know hes gotta be around somewhere Probably watching Chaturbate or some shits. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Looking to reunite with my old clan..Im back full time on KnightOnline and looking for My Clan homies. I have discord and We got a new Myko server today. Eskiknightonline.net Launching in a few hours and It would be nice to catch up with everyone because its been at least 6 years since ive spoke to anyone. Ive been Playing myko servers the last 4 months And I am in full form and better then I ever was. I have a small group of guys who speak English And it would be nice to Rebuild Undezz. Hopefully Jeff is still active, I know hes gotta be around somewhere Probably watching Chaturbate or some shits. lol
    No one plays KO anymore (except Razor but he is just the clans waterboy), although a few did play for a couple hours last weekend lol. Jeff and some others still play dota 2 though, he recently had a kid too.

good old baba noobs UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ best 2 month clan at every single server they play...
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    good old baba noobs UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ best 2 month clan at every single server they play...
    Jealous bro?

no ... just good old memories .....

look at us spending all this money on pus and playing a lot of hours taking all server resources .... damm not only we got lvl but also items.. but let's also babashop a bit to get even bigger..... damm we have no rivals we are the bests...... it have pass 2 months and we have no rivals to play agaist ... we really prove we are the best..... let's just give up cause this is no more fun .......

half of the clan give up...

the other half just take the server ... until other players start to get items close to them and kick them in the ass..... IT'S TIME TO GIVE UP GUYS WE PROVE WE ARE THE BEST.....

AHHHHHHHHHH the memories......

Probation Senior Member

look at us spending all this money on pus and playing a lot of hours taking all server resources .... damm not only we got lvl but also items.. but let's also babashop a bit to get even bigger..... damm we have no rivals we are the bests...... it have pass 2 months and we have no rivals to play agaist ... we really prove we are the best..... let's just give up cause this is no more fun .......

the other half just take the server ... until other players start to get items close to them and kick them in the ass..... IT'S TIME TO GIVE UP GUYS WE PROVE WE ARE THE BEST.....

You have had many years to mature as an 'ADULT' Yet some people are still stuck in the past I see. I don't understand the hatred that many people have for this clan. Only a few of us ever babashopped and the point of Knightonline is to be active and to be a TEAM MEMBER. So I have no idea why the fuck you are still salty my friend. You have to remember Most of us were 6 years younger and had big egos. Times change..people change.. Well some of us anyways..

Haters still hating, you sound jealous bro.

Probation Senior Member

How the hell are ya! Holy Christ all mighty! Jeff has a kid?! I met up with a few of us on Zonemyko In Revelation.. Tsunami got on discord for a bit but it seems a lot of undezz have moved on.
    Its never too late though. It would be fun to get the guys back together for 1 more show.

Little archer Senior Member

We basically farmed the gear that you losers babashopped later on lol, you should be more thankful.

Ko is a competitive game on server release, which is when its the most fun. Sorry that you only get to pk when the server is 6 months old and the hype already died out, maybe one day you'll know what it is like... hopefully before ko shuts down.

@freekaleek im done with ko for now stfu.

Man, I remember you guys. How is Jeff doing?

Freekaleek aka the legend from girakon "Delicious" ? Good times in Girakon.

You still remember our clan in early girakon, "Fierce" ? We had a pretty strong head-head competition with Insanity clan.

I shared with my cuz on Eldanoore. Those were good times.

Is Yatta aka Veronica Mars and Ash/ElektriK still around ? There were many others but I don't recall their names from memory.

I haven't played since Carnac west Undez

Funny how people hate, but the best part of this game is starting new servers with nothing.

I'm more interested in what MagicWannaBe is up too, haven't heard from him in years years.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post

You still remember our clan in early girakon, "Fierce" ? We had a pretty strong head-head competition with Insanity clan.

Is Yatta aka Veronica Mars and Ash/ElektriK still around ? There were many others but I don't recall their names from memory.
    FreekaleeK is not the same guy who played on Delicious. The guy who made the PK videos played on his account after the whole shared account debacle, with restricted IPs and all.
    l911l likes this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post

Good times on that Girakon rofd version We were 3 guys playing on IamSick from Insanity clan. Was a teenage kid back then, had barely money for premium. Best clan I was ever in, very organized and got full unique gear from that clan (rols, skeleton belt, re, eme). Also no old uniques back then, 0 babashopping was made on that server, was really enjoyable
    Also we made the first noobie pk video back then xD I was doing the vs part where was frapsed from 3rd person, cause my PC was so wooden haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F1NMzBoSWY
    Good times also not that many pedals and macro mouses, 2x or 3x minor on keyboard and yolo was the way to go xD
    Vegeta and l911l like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    No one plays KO anymore (except Razor but he is just the clans waterboy), although a few did play for a couple hours last weekend lol. Jeff and some others still play dota 2 though, he recently had a kid too.
    lol poor kid
    FreekaleeK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    FreekaleeK is not the same guy who played on Delicious. The guy who made the PK videos played on his account after the whole shared account debacle, with restricted IPs and all.
    Oha. Thanks for clearing that up, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Good times on that Girakon rofd version We were 3 guys playing on IamSick from Insanity clan. Was a teenage kid back then, had barely money for premium. Best clan I was ever in, very organized and got full unique gear from that clan (rols, skeleton belt, re, eme). Also no old uniques back then, 0 babashopping was made on that server, was really enjoyable
    Also we made the first noobie pk video back then xD I was doing the vs part where was frapsed from 3rd person, cause my PC was so wooden haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F1NMzBoSWY
    Good times also not that many pedals and macro mouses, 2x or 3x minor on keyboard and yolo was the way to go xD
    Word bro, A lot of good friends and memories back in girakon. I remember how intense it would get especially with leveling and also timing isiloon for drops and farming frags in delos. I really enjoyed playing with a lot of memorable names on that server of the names I recall, I do remember IAmSick. My favorite sin player on that server would have had to been IronHazee. That player had phenomenal combo. It was said though he quit so early. :/ There was another name that came up later on Ionia or perhaps it was Girakon. He was very well known for major kill streaks in cz particularly with bloody beast skill. I forgot his name.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast