Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Calling all UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZz

This is a discussion on Calling all UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; undez nob clan lul...
Page: 3

undez nob clan lul

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    lol not the best? you obv didnt play with us much, who let you use a Killah name? a lot of people played with us back in the day but only a few were given killah name bros
    lol 10chars

Would be nice to start a fresh server and bring back the old memories

@DaSinister

Kevin, or what your name is..

You should not sitting here and post on forum, you really need help man.. [/COLOR]

This guy is just a big fucking junkie guys, We played a lot together and we were sitting for 6-10 hours everyday playing different servers and he talked about his life, he was paid 5k dollar / month and he told our clan 2 different stories about what kind of work he had. This is just a hint of what kind of psycho this is.

So, to be able to donate for the last private server we played you needed a account on Klassgame. I made a account and donated. He asked me if i could help him if he sended me money and i gave him the ESN codes and i said yes, He sended me like 300 usd total in the last 2 months and i gave him ESN codes for that money.. He was actually a kinda good guy. He just had a litle bit to much self confidence but except that he was actually kinda friendly. He kept sending me money and i gave him the codes just like the agreement. 1 day he was just gone, no discord not online at the server anymore and when i should help a clan mate to donate i realized that this junkie recharged back "his" money and i got a negative balance on my paypal.

I called Paypal office in my country and they said i should send them all evidence i had and after that i started to email this retard on his email which he had register to his paypal account as well. It was here i understood he was a big fucking retard. There is a long conversation between me and him and the link is just 1 of 10 emials he sended me. I print screened all email he sended me and here is one of the emails i also sended to paypal (Link below). After a few days Paypal finally cancel the case and i got my paypal ballance to even. He said he "cancel" the fight on email to me but he loss the case.. This is probably not the first time or last time this junkie have done this.

As you see in his post above (DaSinister) he played for the clan UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ and his nickname was: HardCoreKillah. (If someone know where i can reach the other members of
    UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ and tell them the story i would appreciate that.

He is also known as: EmptyPockets. His Paypal email is: [email protected]

He says his name is Kevin, and he is living somewhere in the US.

https://ibb.co/kqXkyp

https://ibb.co/hhNcdp - This one is the last mail he sended me like 20 days ago

Just enjoy the reading US_Deadhealer..

Best Regards.

IGetOwnedI
    Last edited by razor; 10-09-2018 at 08:34 PM. Reason: formatting

Karma is a bitch.

I got a shard+8 scammed from me on EUKO by player called IGetOwnedI that was a swede.
    Im not sure if its you but too many things connect here along with your name and being a swede.

If its really you, well fuck you too then.

Probation Senior Member

This guy didnt get scammed by me but a scrub that used my ko4life name. Im Pretty big in private servers so im not shocked. SPANKME im also not shocked. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    This guy didnt get scammed by me but a scrub that used my ko4life name. Im Pretty big in private servers so im not shocked. SPANKME im also not shocked. lol
    stop scamming, killer

I shared an account with DaSinister on couple private server's and one day I woke up to nothing on my account, it just so happen to be the day after I donated 150$ usd on YourKO's relaunch. Spoke to the Gm on YKO, asked me multiple times If I shared an account with someone, ofc I said no otherwise I'd get no help. Turns out if was DaSinister's in game name. He got ip banned, and I got my item's back. Whether or not you wanna deal with @Dasinister, make sure he goes first all the time. Even if it is a third party person using his name, if DaSinister is so trustie, he shouldn't have problems going first on deals anyways then. good day.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zindalzic View Post
    I shared an account with DaSinister on couple private server's and one day I woke up to nothing on my account, it just so happen to be the day after I donated 150$ usd on YourKO's relaunch. Spoke to the Gm on YKO, asked me multiple times If I shared an account with someone, ofc I said no otherwise I'd get no help. Turns out if was DaSinister's in game name. He got ip banned, and I got my item's back. Whether or not you wanna deal with @Dasinister, make sure he goes first all the time. Even if it is a third party person using his name, if DaSinister is so trustie, he shouldn't have problems going first on deals anyways then. good day.
    Look another guy with 4 post! like i said before you guys should have checked to make sure you was trading the correct mate. Anyone can claim to be anyone here in a private server which is what makes it so sketch. Sorry for your loss mate but i hope you find a resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Look another guy with 4 post! like i said before you guys should have checked to make sure you was trading the correct mate. Anyone can claim to be anyone here in a private server which is what makes it so sketch. Sorry for your loss mate but i hope you find a resolve.
    admit your crimes, devil

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Apparently [email protected] is one of his PP accounts. I have him on my chargeback list in my signature aswell haha Looks like he's doing the dirty deeds for a while.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Apparently [email protected] is one of his PP accounts. I have him on my chargeback list in my signature aswell haha Looks like he's doing the dirty deeds for a while.
    whose? sinister's or IgetownedI? (spankme was turning it on him)

Totally going to get nosy here but number of post doesn’t always determine if a shady deal is about to go down. I lost my old acct and this is a new one. I’ve had several gg trades already with no issues. Just goes to show, get vouchers before u deal. 😇

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    whose? sinister's or IgetownedI? (spankme was turning it on him)
    getowned pmed me that this is his paypal (dasinisters) and that he can proove it. Anyway ... just saying something bad is cooking in the kitchen either way But I'll let you investigate razor, you were always good at that

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

IGetOwnedI aka Hans Alexander Sjodin is actually the one doing those kind of 'attempts'. Not sure why he is reporting others.
    Hes charging back after obtaining the products, with made up stories and lies.

So don't trust him I just thought you should be warned, seeing he is making posts about others.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast