Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree6Likes

Calling all UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZz

This is a discussion on Calling all UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Totally admit that i recharged back on your Blessed KO server. If you donīt understand why i must tell you ...
Page: 4

Totally admit that i recharged back on your Blessed KO server. If you donīt understand why i must tell you that you are braindead.

Donated pretty much Money to your server and one of the reasons was this Deluxe premium (15 + npīs / kill in cz). Server had big problem with koxpers and i got killed in CZ Town from a rogue koxping ( SeeyouSoon ) probably not banned yet cause of gmīs is inactive. Got insta killed from that rogue several times just when i teleported to CZ and he was shooting from outside our Town.
    Tried to pm all gmīs for 24 fucking hours and all was inactive, and this is in day 4 or 5 and this guy is probably still koxping around. You can check my logs when i talked to him, he admit he was using koxp.

I know players is recharging back for wrong reasons but in this case i paid for KC wich i got but i couldnīt use it. In paypal "rules" as a buyer you have this:
    You got your item but didnt match the description, this is exactly what happened in the Knightonline World.

Recharge back in KO is for EXCATLY this kind of situations. You tried to get fast Money and "scam" ppls of their Money and you couldnīt do the job to get the server free from koxpers, or not free. But they could run around since the Gm staff was inactive and didnīt take their responsibilities.

Pretty sure iam not the only one who did this to your server.. and i respect everybody who did it because you as a "GM" couldnīt make your part of the deal. (Let us play without koxpers)

I donated 3-5 times more on GlobalKo, YourKo, Project KO and ask them i never did a recharge cause they made their part of the business.

Me and @SPANKME was playing with each others on SON-KO (1 month ago) and weīve talked about this. As i said to him, i didnīt even play EUKO and at this time i was not even playing KO. It was 10 years ago but makes no sense. If he belive me or not i dont know.

Just logged in to say your a bunch of scrubs except Steve.
    silentdj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    Totally admit that i recharged back on your Blessed KO server. If you donīt understand why i must tell you that you are braindead.

Donated pretty much Money to your server and one of the reasons was this Deluxe premium (15 + npīs / kill in cz). Server had big problem with koxpers and i got killed in CZ Town from a rogue koxping ( SeeyouSoon ) probably not banned yet cause of gmīs is inactive. Got insta killed from that rogue several times just when i teleported to CZ and he was shooting from outside our Town.
    Tried to pm all gmīs for 24 fucking hours and all was inactive, and this is in day 4 or 5 and this guy is probably still koxping around. You can check my logs when i talked to him, he admit he was using koxp.

I know players is recharging back for wrong reasons but in this case i paid for KC wich i got but i couldnīt use it. In paypal "rules" as a buyer you have this:
    You got your item but didnt match the description, this is exactly what happened in the Knightonline World.

Recharge back in KO is for EXCATLY this kind of situations. You tried to get fast Money and "scam" ppls of their Money and you couldnīt do the job to get the server free from koxpers, or not free. But they could run around since the Gm staff was inactive and didnīt take their responsibilities.

Pretty sure iam not the only one who did this to your server.. and i respect everybody who did it because you as a "GM" couldnīt make your part of the deal. (Let us play without koxpers)

I donated 3-5 times more on GlobalKo, YourKo, Project KO and ask them i never did a recharge cause they made their part of the business.
    Yes i can agree

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Just logged in to say your a bunch of scrubs except Steve.
    here's a group I haven't talked to in awhile haha.
    pretty sure I still have you in my phone contacts lol!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234