Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Calling the dies 3-spawn trolls GANG!

This is a discussion on Calling the dies 3-spawn trolls GANG! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bora and Jerry started the 3 spawns trolls party, like Paddy said. Still remember xping there during all the night ...
Page: 3

Amine

Bora and Jerry started the 3 spawns trolls party, like Paddy said. Still remember xping there during all the night with Rentz and Devile, loved babas .

Devile Logging his mage poutanika , equiping his cs, and running back so he can tp everybody because the entire human nation came to raid us so they can take back the spot, those were the good times .

And Rentz firing people looting craps :lol: . Even if he was the one who actually started looting shits :lol: .

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

3 spawn trolls...oh i remember that! thats where i caught up on my sleep....errr i mean "looted" and "tp'd"

3 spawn trolls...oh i remember that! thats where i caught up on my sleep....errr i mean "looted" and "tp'd"[/b]
    leecher

leecher [/b]
    jealous?

Mario

all leechers here?

3 spawn trolls...oh i remember that! thats where i caught up on my sleep....errr i mean "looted" and "tp'd"[/b]
    lol you were the best leecher ever.. your a good mage but you were the lazyest tp mage XD I believe we walked back a few times :P

Though I gotta say Erian was the king of afkness :mellow:

lol you were the best leecher ever.. your a good mage but you were the lazyest tp mage XD I believe we walked back a few times :P

Though I gotta say Erian was the king of afkness :mellow:[/b]
    lol i tp'd people!!!!!!!!!! [spoiler]10 minutes after they asked for tp[/spoiler]

the_DEAN

yoshi alliance
    but i remember Exodus was in alliance too am i right?
    yeah still here

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Though I gotta say Erian was the king of afkness :mellow:[/b]
    /agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

another big afker is desi.... drunk and afk = not good.

Havvk

and erian dreams of being the best in every single class and being humiliated and attacked cuz his testicles were still up
    :lol:

and erian dreams of being the best in every single class and being humiliated and attacked cuz his testicles were still up
    :lol:[/b]
    dont forget he had a 1 inch penis...we always used to make fun of him cuz even dro had a larger penis(dro has a 2 incher )

morax

3 spawn trolls is where i constantly cast torment and sleep carpet and forgot i actually had a healing skill this managed to anger the majority of AHM warryons who died under my "careful watch"

Good for NP and XP though especially D2 Human side - ah good old days

Banned Senior Member

We didn't start it, but we were known for it. And AHM didn't start it either, people on other servers did 3 spawn trolls before we did it on Diez. Was always fun getting raided by a party... then 5 mins later it become 2 parties... then 5 mins later it became 3 parties.... And no Oblivion was never #1 ranked for NP, if I wanted to get #1 I could have gotten it but I rejected certain people from getting into the clan. Somehow we got to top 5, and was able to keep it with only having around 26 people or so. Rank 3 was good enough tho, memories and fun > rankings.

Validating

lol always when i wanted to come to exp in human troll spot i found u no matter what day it was no matter what time it was
    i were free np then

Amine

3 spawn trolls is where i constantly cast torment and sleep carpet and forgot i actually had a healing skill this managed to anger the majority of AHM warryons who died under my "careful watch"

Good for NP and XP though especially D2 Human side - ah good old days [/b]
    You actually dont need to remind people of it, everybody already knows that your heals sucks h34r: :wub: .
    BTW, did you gave devile his CHITIN SHIELD back ? I still do have a nice vent recording of a conversation between you and Devile, asking back for his shield xD.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast