Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Calling the dies 3-spawn trolls GANG!

This is a discussion on Calling the dies 3-spawn trolls GANG! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it's a shame some of you old-bastards couldnt adapt and overcome to KE & ROFD... ...not that u tried anyway......
Page: 4

it's a shame some of you old-bastards couldnt adapt and overcome to KE & ROFD...

...not that u tried anyway...

Banned Senior Member

People have their reasons for quitting, no sense in playing a game you dont enjoy anymore, plus when everyone you've played with for over a year quits there isn't much to fall back on.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

it's a shame some of you old-bastards couldnt adapt and overcome to KE & ROFD...

...not that u tried anyway...[/b]
    or maybe it was cuz KO is extremely boring and unlike u we were able to break the addiction?

/agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

another big afker is desi.... drunk and afk = not good.[/b]
    die chink.. I was the only one that kept you nubs alive :angry:

When I wasn't afk getting drunk h34r:

<3 oblivion i still miss it it was always fun good exp and pk and all the drama what else can u wish for? and dean yeah exodus was in the alliance still hate u for rejecting me first then say sure u can come while im in oblivion

dah

a.q

or maybe it was cuz KO is extremely boring and unlike u we were able to break the addiction?[/b]
    yeah, wont deny the addiction...but whether the game or whether the friends... there&#39;s still something keepin&#39; u guys here...funny that u guys come to the website to reminisce on a game u no longer have in common

...i think u guys secretly wanna make a come back :lol:

We didn&#39;t start it, but we were known for it. And AHM didn&#39;t start it either, people on other servers did 3 spawn trolls before we did it on Diez. Was always fun getting raided by a party... then 5 mins later it become 2 parties... then 5 mins later it became 3 parties.... And no Oblivion was never #1 ranked for NP, if I wanted to get #1 I could have gotten it but I rejected certain people from getting into the clan. Somehow we got to top 5, and was able to keep it with only having around 26 people or so. Rank 3 was good enough tho, memories and fun > rankings.[/b]
    Don&#39;t think anyone can accuse AHM of adding anyone for their national points :P

not to mention when we First got #1 np we had 14 members :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Don&#39;t think anyone can accuse AHM of adding anyone for their national points :P

not to mention when we First got #1 np we had 14 members :P[/b]

not to mention that was only coz blood and mni werent around anymore :lol:

Inactive Member

ys noob come on warryon bazerk oke

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

TBH EMOblivion were playin gin a different time zone to most of the euro clans which gave them pick of the spots. I still think the spot I used to get my lvl 70 which was orginally made by Scoobz pissed over the CZ troll spawn anyway.

Yoshi alliance was funny but still think AHM, OutKasteD , Infinity and RC alliance was a more successful one .

Oblivion were not what I would want from a clan as there was some big personalities there that really did piss me off. I did a few wars with them and pk was fun but NOTHING beat the mayhem of doing CSW&#39;s FT&#39;s and Interserver wars that OutKasteD and AHM did together for a long time. When I dispanded OutKasteD we spent a week all together as AHM before we all quit on the same time. I still class the AHM guys as some of the best ppl that this game has seen ( even Cama ). I did try playing WOW with them but it drove me fucking nutts so the old KO days are what I have. We took over when Blood and MNI left, now we have left KB have taken over ( how the fuck Tourmentors never managed to take that castle is beyond me ) .

We handled ROFD easy enough but I didn&#39;t really want to slug away hours at a time to get the top lvl again, the game was getting more and moer like a stupid Asain game with pathetic stats. To sum it up the fine balance had gone and the fun of KO was no more so why pay money and waiste 100&#39;s if hours on something that is not fun to do. Reason why ppl like myself , Cama , Paddy ect still post here is because we have a knowledge that other listen too and this is a forum where we can speak to ppl that we have known now for nearly 3 to 4 years!

and the best xp ever is still old harpies when you had a good voker like BGA!

Banned Senior Member

We were really spread out in the time zones.... but that meant someone was online at all times XD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

We were really spread out in the time zones.... but that meant someone was online at all times XD[/b]

I still rememebr staying up late to pk with ya or get a 1 v 1 out of you. I was lucky that most of my guys were on the euro time zone which gave us the strong numbers for CSW

Banned Senior Member

half the clan was North American, other half was Euro pretty much ( minus lIIIIIIIIIIl but meh ) But during our prime in the summer I was pretty much on 11am to 4-5am :x

DarkSid

I was there for a short while T_T

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast