Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Calling the dies 3-spawn trolls GANG!

This is a discussion on Calling the dies 3-spawn trolls GANG! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; muhahaha, cama, that was because you were on level 58 and rushing for 60 like a fucking whore ... you ...
Page: 7

muhahaha, cama, that was because you were on level 58 and rushing for 60 like a fucking whore ... you never actually did join death_knights did you? just very close friend methinks? hmmm

TunaFishyMe

i loved logging on and going to trolls human side and finding oblivion there. THe mage would always be afk and unbuffed mwhahahha. then id run in circles until i get screamed and someone came to fight me 1 on1. Since I was unbuffed I would throw on all the SD I had...which is like 20+20+20+10+15+10 = 95 xD soo fun xD. Or targetting erian's priest because i knew he didnt have DD mwhahahha

Banned Senior Member

And then we'd kill you horribly

TunaFishyMe

pfft 8 on 1 :lol: :lol:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I miss the sex talks in clan chat and insulting erian in spanish with majix ... oh and cava is the weirdo!

I miss the sex talks in clan chat and insulting erian in spanish with majix ... oh and cava is the weirdo![/b]
    I love you

log on msn and cybe... uhh chat with me

morax

You actually dont need to remind people of it, everybody already knows that your heals sucks h34r: :wub: .
    BTW, did you gave devile his CHITIN SHIELD back ? I still do have a nice vent recording of a conversation between you and Devile, asking back for his shield xD.[/b]
    What shield amine? Shut up!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

What shield amine? Shut up![/b]
    Just bann his irritating ass off the forums and ip bann.

little_painter

i achually miss AHM, you always knew you could get gangbanged in cz if you felt lonely or jsut left behind

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567