Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Quit???

This is a discussion on Quit??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry guys, not ready to quit...no matter how many of you pussies go to other games....YES, I am in UK ...
Page: 1

Default Quit???

Sorry guys, not ready to quit...no matter how many of you pussies go to other games....YES, I am in UK and YES Tez, you are included.

....You guys have it exactly right when you say that the English Speakers are too proud to communicate long enough to take the server back. I've been in both Tormentors and UK and if the two could communicate, then there is the aliance to beat KB. BUT, it will never happen. Fortunately, we are not limited to just those two clans, there are a shitload of other clans out there. The turks have come up with an aliance that has impressed a few of us, so why the hell cant we????? I once saw a logo at the end of a person's sigs that said something about "one person can be great, but a great team can be gods"...why the fuck do you think that AHM kept the castle???

Havvk is right about everyone trying to be Rambo and take the crystal by themselves, and as long as Havvk is right...there is no chance of us taking the castle. I really dont care about the past and who WAS the best. And I really dont care about who's a duper cause i've seen every one of those dupers die, so it can happen, but not the way the communication is going between clans. And as far as Ayasofia, i've seen the pathetic little parties that they show up with at CSW, and they are not a threat.....IF people work together.

So, i'm getting off my soap box and i'm going to stfu and let everyone who has a voice, everyone who gives a shit to talk to the clan leaders and get them communicating with each other, even if they dont like it......If they dont, what kind of clan leader is that anyway...go around them and talk to others in the clan...get the wheels turning...even if we have to make a clan the is called ENG-KO because the clan leaders are too damn proud, then DO IT. I'd join....then you're one lvl 71 warrior closer to not the castle, but a cause.

.....or, we can just sign on the dotted-line, a turkish written contract that says that US/UK/AUS/ENG SPEAKERS-KO now belongs to the turks.

Puffs

amen brotha. well said

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

the turks made an alliance? the turks have been making these alliances since KO rofl...KB will disband in a month or two once a new fad is made for all the turks to join....in KO is was NoFears...ksing sacks of shit -_-...anyway u get the point...they all jion the newest fad and those turks try to be the best clan...

well said, there is the massive turk alliance to push all english speaking people out of the game but the problem is taking the castle back probably wouldnt help to to much because most... sry all of the turks are macroers and abusers and most could care less about the castle all they want to do is pass time cheating and move onto the next game and it just repeats with each new load of turks. i believe its to late to repair the damage done but we can stop it from becoming worse but only with k2s help and lets face it they are trying now but its simply too little to late. i truly think zero said it best "turks are subhuman"

camaz...if your going to pick apart what was said...your missing the point...

...and KO cant do it by themselves to make the game better...

...and also to flame turks is not the point either... :rollseyes:

sweetpimpmaster

You make a damn good point. We all know Tormentors and U_K will never unite but there are some clans out there if you acctualy put it all together could take anyone, levle matters yes but no matter how high of levle you are communication and team work will own your fucking style. If you can manage to get a group of good decent people together and that are acctualy willing to push hard and communicate with other clans to make a strong ally(like the AHM did)you can take that castle from KB.I was in a PK party with KB, to tell the honest truth, they have AWSOME gear but none of them know how to acctualy use it to the advantage.They run around like chickens with their heads chopped off and end up dying in the end.

no ur whining about competition and thats the point of all games if 2 clans dont want to make an alliance what does this point accomplish? are we all supposed to band together against the turks is that what ur saying? what kind of stupidity is that...all turks dont band together against us they just have high nationalism so they respect all those from their country which generally leads to them making clans together but they dont say "turkish only in our clan" they allow all into their clan that want to join....the idiocy of this post is astounding as is the idiocy of this game where people come up with the concept of english vs turks...its amazing cuz of all the cheating shit-talking turks ive seen not one of them is racist...just as much as i bet most of u would cheat in other games but because its KO and turks haev alraedy got the "cheaters" spotlight on them theyre the only ones allowed to cheat so u sit in ur little lime-light thinking im so good and perfect cuz i dotn cheat and blame only turks for cheating...i dont cheat in KO and i never will...i dont cheat in any massive online game cuz it ruins the experience for others but for single player games i cheat all the time cuz its funny to see but the stupidity of this game truely astounds me how its gone from hating chaeters to just complete full-blown racism

also for the last fucking time its USKO cuz thats where the servers are located not because the game is limited to US players...if thats the case then all u canadians, aus, UK, and turks get the fuck out of MY game since i live in the US and none of u do

it's amazing...the noobz(me included) get it but, mr 2808 posts is too thick ...

and whining??? lol, have you seen the amout of people that have quit lately? I would say that this is where the post is based...

...i would say i was the only one not whining...so thx for the input camaz, next please...

DeepBreath

busty

Originally posted by 0bsene
    it's amazing...the noobz(me included) get it but, mr 2808 posts is too thick ...

and whining??? *lol, have you seen the amout of people that have quit lately? *I would say that this is where the post is based...

...i would say i was the only one not whining...so thx for the input camaz, next please...
    You basically just proved Cama's point. He is more experienced in KO whereas you, "the noobz", are not. Besides, your "idea" won't work, for the reasons Cama stated above.

it's pointing out the problem....nothing more

and i've also been around since ko, so i'm not so much a noob as u may think

i would expect this kind of reponse from him...anyone who has 2800 post obviously thinks he knows best about every subject. :lol:

please dont start flaming....pleeeeease

and whining??? *lol, have you seen the amout of people that have quit lately? *I would say that this is where the post is based...

*sigh* ur the thick one but not me...i guess ill have to break down ur post bit by bit so u can understand it...will that help? god its like im talking to 3 year olds

Sorry guys, not ready to quit...no matter how many of you pussies go to other games....YES, I am in UK and YES Tez, you are included.
    pussies? no its called boredom...get it straight

....You guys have it exactly right when you say that the English Speakers are too proud to communicate long enough to take the server back.
    take the server back? theres that racism again!

....You guys have it exactly right when you say that the English Speakers are too proud to communicate long enough to take the server back.
    2 different clans ran different ways by different people...why shuold they make an alliance just cuz u want them to? who said they really give a shit? u act like YOUR ambition is the same ambition as the rest...get ur head out ur ass

"one person can be great, but a great team can be gods"
    thats true...but a team based off of racism and not off of pride is not a great team at all...its a lowly sack of shit team that isnt worth more than the dirt on my shoe

Havvk is right about everyone trying to be Rambo and take the crystal by themselves, and as long as Havvk is right...there is no chance of us taking the castle. I really dont care about the past and who WAS the best. And I really dont care about who's a duper cause i've seen every one of those dupers die, so it can happen, but not the way the communication is going between clans. And as far as Ayasofia, i've seen the pathetic little parties that they show up with at CSW, and they are not a threat.....IF people work together.
    hence has been the problem with CSW since the beginning of KO...whats ur point? u think ur smart and coming up with something new? ummmm nope hate to break it to ya but ur not saying anything new there

So, i'm getting off my soap box and i'm going to stfu and let everyone who has a voice, everyone who gives a shit to talk to the clan leaders and get them communicating with each other, even if they dont like it......If they dont, what kind of clan leader is that anyway...go around them and talk to others in the clan...get the wheels turning...even if we have to make a clan the is called ENG-KO because the clan leaders are too damn proud, then DO IT. I'd join....then you're one lvl 71 warrior closer to not the castle, but a cause.
    its a clan leader who thinks of their clan and how good their clan is doin and how good their members are doin and not about ur shitty agendas...also no one says the clan leader has to be there for csw...stop blaming the clan leaders just because ur too shitty to get any1 to listen to ur stupid racist ideas...u dont need a clan leader to do csw its not the fucking knight quest dumb ass....

a cause? a cause of racism whoop-dee-doo....

now after breaking all that down ill paste what i said again...and u can read it again...and u can prove that ur not illiterate by seeing it covered what u were talking about
    no ur whining about competition and thats the point of all games if 2 clans dont want to make an alliance what does this point accomplish? are we all supposed to band together against the turks is that what ur saying? what kind of stupidity is that...all turks dont band together against us they just have high nationalism so they respect all those from their country which generally leads to them making clans together but they dont say "turkish only in our clan" they allow all into their clan that want to join....the idiocy of this post is astounding as is the idiocy of this game where people come up with the concept of english vs turks...its amazing cuz of all the cheating shit-talking turks ive seen not one of them is racist...just as much as i bet most of u would cheat in other games but because its KO and turks haev alraedy got the "cheaters" spotlight on them theyre the only ones allowed to cheat so u sit in ur little lime-light thinking im so good and perfect cuz i dotn cheat and blame only turks for cheating...i dont cheat in KO and i never will...i dont cheat in any massive online game cuz it ruins the experience for others but for single player games i cheat all the time cuz its funny to see Big grin but the stupidity of this game truely astounds me how its gone from hating chaeters to just complete full-blown racism

also for the last fucking time its USKO cuz thats where the servers are located not because the game is limited to US players...if thats the case then all u canadians, aus, UK, and turks get the fuck out of MY game since i live in the US and none of u do

i would expect this kind of reponse from him...anyone who has 2800 post obviously thinks he knows best about every subject. * :lol: *

please dont start flaming....pleeeeease *
    the problem is with idiots like u who take this to a racist level...turks vs english players LOL read what i said again idiot it has nothin gto do with turks vs english...turks have no problem accepting english people...they have problems accepting racist faggots like urself

ub3rslart

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0bsene

i would expect this kind of reponse from him...anyone who has 2800 post obviously thinks he knows best about every subject. * :lol: *

please dont start flaming....pleeeeease *
    the problem is with idiots like u who take this to a racist level...turks vs english players LOL read what i said again idiot it has nothin gto do with turks vs english...turks have no problem accepting english people...they have problems accepting racist faggots like urself[/b]
    Thats horse shit, I cant count the amount of times ive got a turkish pm saying fck jesus or allah fks americans(made me laugh cuz most americans are knobs)

Turks are the problem in k2.

Bomb turkey plz

they say that because how many times have they gotten "fuck off turk" "english only" "speak english u sack of shit" etc etc...theyve gotten those messages more than weve gotten fuck ur mother things

but hey lets expand that beyond turks shall we? even beyond ko!!!!!! go play cs or any other game...theres always shit talking kids...so instead of saying fuck turks...how bout u say fuck immature kids

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast