Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can any class solo from levels 0-80?

This is a discussion on Can any class solo from levels 0-80? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I mean pretty much fully solo. As someone without genie, it's pretty much impossible to get into parties, so I'm ...
Page: 1

Default Can any class solo from levels 0-80?

I mean pretty much fully solo. As someone without genie, it's pretty much impossible to get into parties, so I'm kinda on my own. Is there any class that can solo from level 0-80 in a "realistic" time frame? What class?

In a realistic time frame? Probably not. The best exp in this game is done in parties (killing boroo/balog/dark stone/titan)

To an extent, any class can solo. Warriors/rogues/Battle Priest can solo trolls for (somewhat) decent exp. I'm sure there are other solo-able monsters that give good exp too.
    Mages can solo AoE golems solo - I am not sure how good this exp is though.

I assume that 1-60 is out of the question since it is easy to do all the quests solo.
    After 60, in Eslant, why do you need to solo? Any class can find parties that dont use genie at one of the following: stone golems, dark stone, dark knight, balrog, titan, booro. Just go seeking_party and see where you end up to
    But if you really want to solo stuff, probably archer is the way to go. You can solo Half-Troll Busuckers for ok xp and drops. But for most of the quests you will need a party anyway
    Maybe join a clan or make a circle of in-game 'friends'?

it sucks, i love the game but i dont like the harsh grinding and p2w aspects, especially because im so young and so i dont have money to burn on this game xD

trying to xp without prem and genie already sucks, but even when im on seeking party i cant find any parties, which sucks even more :P

bie bie

mages can easily

Quote Originally Posted by gost1507 View Post
    bie bie
    if ur gunna say bs like this just dont even comment lol

hmm mages? interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Idek View Post
    it sucks, i love the game but i dont like the harsh grinding and p2w aspects, especially because im so young and so i dont have money to burn on this game xD

trying to xp without prem and genie already sucks, but even when im on seeking party i cant find any parties, which sucks even more :P
    As a mage whenever I go seeking in eslant, I get a party within 5 minutes. Usually at aoe golems/dk, sometimes at nightmare genie (where you can easily use ignition/manes spam even if you dont have genie).
    Also, try to learn basic turkish so you can understand what people are yelling around. They usually search for certain classes or looking more people to do certain quests. Buffers are very sought after, so you can roll a BP and solo stuff too

Also, you need to join a clan, that's for sure. Your options will double or triple after you join a clan.

Yeah, ik i need to join a clan but i just can't seem to find the right one as a human, i think i need to restart as a rogue lol

How long do you guys think it would take to get level 80 as a mage without genie and prem? Xping probably around 2 hours a day on weekdays and maybe 4 on weekends or even more casually xping 1 hour a day on weekdays and 2 hours a day on weekends?

(Ofc doing as many quests as possible)

Yeah, ik i need to join a clan but i just can't seem to find the right one as a human, i think i need to restart as a rogue lol

How long do you guys think it would take to get level 80 as a mage without genie and prem? Xping probably around 2 hours a day on weekdays and maybe 4 on weekends or even more casually xping 1 hour a day on weekdays and 2 hours a day on weekends?

(Ofc doing as many quests as possible)
    I would say 1-2 months at least. It's the 75-80 part that hurts the most. If you can save your eslant quests up to 75, you can get to around 77.50% with them which will make a big difference.
    65-70 I don't think you can get more than 5% per hour. 70-75 probably 1-2% per hour. 75+ 0.2-0.5%. Rough estimates, but you can get an idea of how much of a grind fest it is without exp prem.

I got bronze prem atm, and getting 25k exp from Nightmares in a 8 man party. Killing 6 per minute = 150k/min = 9mil/hour. Thats around 3-5% between 65-70.
    Solo Aoe uruk hai 2 camps x 5 mob x 4.5k xp each gives roughly the same xp/hour but you get ksed a lot.

You have to experiment which mobs give you the best xp/h ratio based on your current level.

Warrior..warrior is gg for solo xp. I'm 76 and I have done maybe 10 hours of grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    Warrior..warrior is gg for solo xp. I'm 76 and I have done maybe 10 hours of grinding.
    did you get any levels with the 1+1 event? i am feeling the difference between my 74 rogue which was 69 after 1+1 event and my mage which didn't get any free levels and its currently 67, having done like 4 or 5 eslant quests too and 1 or 2 overnight genies.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    did you get any levels with the 1+1 event? i am feeling the difference between my 74 rogue which was 69 after 1+1 event and my mage which didn't get any free levels and its currently 67, having done like 4 or 5 eslant quests too and 1 or 2 overnight genies.
    I was 55 after the 1+1 "event". Really a bummer that I couldn't abuse that to the fullest. I know people who were 75 after that first day

I mean pretty much fully solo. As someone without genie, it's pretty much impossible to get into parties, so I'm kinda on my own. Is there any class that can solo from level 0-80 in a "realistic" time frame? What class?

Playing archer is awesome, you can solo EVERYTHING you need to farm. Even with bosses, just get a Priest and It's all okey.

Yeah i find it very hard to decide between Archer and mage haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast