Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sahabi for Human King

This is a discussion on Sahabi for Human King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi . . . Hola . . . Assalaamu alaikum I am going to be running for Human King this ...
Page: 1

Sahabi

Thumbs down

Hi . . . Hola . . . Assalaamu alaikum

I am going to be running for Human King this election period, and I would like you guys to please support me.

To anyone that doesn't know me, please allow me to briefly introduce myself.

I have been an Ares gamer for about 4 years now. I am currently a member of Phoenix Warlords, and have been with them for about 2 or 3 years now. I was formerly a Moderator on the KO Official Forum.

English is my first language, but I also speak Laotian, Thai, Spanish, Arabic, and I have learnt much Turkish. I am a 24 year old man, living in Ohio, USA.

I think I would make a good King because I am extremely honest and fair. I do my best to help the little guys and new people. Anytime someone needs help, I do my best to give and help as much as I can, even if they didn't ask. I would be able to communicate to a great majority of the Ares Community with the many languages I speak. I live in the U.S., but work night-shift. This will enable me to host King Events throughout the day, so that everyone from different time zones will get to experience the benefits of these Events.

If you guys would like to know more about me or have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to earn your support

DeHealer

Just make sure u make an English Speaking Alliance
    Bumps

lironzz

goodluck

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

your official moderator scum.

Ignore Me Senior Member

your official moderator scum.[/b]
    As of yesterday he became ex-official moderator scum. :wub:

Goodluck.

Sahabi

Red face

your official moderator scum.[/b]
    I was kicked from Moderating as of yesterday. I was the "rebel" Moderator at times, and I went against the Admins, GMs, and K2 too harshly trying to help bring justice for the Deciples of Evil being disbanded for offensive clan name.

1. Your Lvl?
    <blockquote>My main character is a lvl 73 mage. But I also have a 77 bp and 59 dcz warrior. I really love my mage. I don&#39;t play my bp or dcz warrior much because I don&#39;t yet have good enough unique jewels.</blockquote>
    2. As king would u work to bring English players closer together and post topics or help in wars so we can organize atleast 3-4 clans to work together so we can put some resistance in wars?
    <blockquote>As a former Forum Moderator and 1337 Spammer, you guys know I&#39;ll be here making topics to keep everyone informed and to try to organize Human Nation Unity!

My Clan Leader Ehlana has taught me much, as he is often a Lunar War Commander. I understand what needs to be said and how to organize War Efforts through his example. I&#39;m not too proud to say this, but if I was ever at a loss for what to do in Wars, I know I can count on Ehlana or my friends thatu and Korsan_Taki for advice.</blockquote>
    3. Would u quit if we are losing badly when Karus invade us or would u stay till very end?
    <blockquote>As many know from our actions, me and my clan Phoenix Warlords are there through entire Invasions, even if we can not capture Lufferson Castle. And when we lose, we do our very best to defend El Morad Castle. To the very end. For Humans!!!!</blockquote>
    4. Would u have ur pm open and would u answer our common questions?
    <blockquote>I would never close out my PMs or ignore people. How do I know this? Because when I was a Forum Moderator, everytime a person PM&#39;d me, I either responded back to help them, or I directed their PM to where they could get help.

In-game, my clan has the long Royal Knight Capes, and our rank keeps Yo-Yo&#39;ing, meaning we were on the flag pole several times (currently 7th Human Clan). Many people PM me in-game asking for clan and ally. I always respond and answer these PMs. I am accustomed to many random PMs, and I am never rude.</blockquote>
    5. Would u be fair and be same to all people/gamers not only to ur clan and ur friends...so I mean will u put events when u think most players will benefit of it,or will u mainly put events when most of ur clan/friends are online?<blockquote>There&#39;s absolutely no way I would make events only for my clan or friends. I would make events at all different times as equally as possible, to try to have a fair balance between U.S.A. gaming time and the Turkish/European gaming times. In fact, I&#39;ll make Forum Posts in advanced, so you guys will have a heads-up on when to log for my events.

As a person living in the U.S. working night-shift, it would be extremely easy for me to be able to accommodate both U.S. times and Euro/Turkish times. </blockquote>
    6. Would u restrain events only on a1 or u would share on a2 since there are many more non premium but still fair and legit players that plays there that aren&#39;t benefiting of events since most kings put only a1?<blockquote>I will balance out the events so that they will be equally hosted between A1 and A2. So that the maximum amount of gamers will have a fair chance at King Events.</blockquote>

You sound like k2 with your stupid Q&A. Besides, didn&#39;t you have some sort of forum war with a guy and post pics of him places?

oli

You sound like k2 with your stupid Q&A. Besides, didn&#39;t you have some sort of forum war with a guy and post pics of him places?[/b]
    <_<

i think it&#39;s a very good idea to intodruce yourself and make things clear if u want to win an election...

also why dont u just leave him alone without arguing?

agendas

sounds really good to me spitting image of the DURKA :P

EndOfStory

You sound like k2 with your stupid Q&A. Besides, didn&#39;t you have some sort of forum war with a guy and post pics of him places?[/b]
    As i said before,so many Ko players and KO4life members think they are SO GREAT just because they decide to stop posting on ko official and instead,they came here and think the others are scum and for what?because we dont have 162515216217676 spam posts in here,so that makes us inferior..and oh,lets not forget lines like" Hey look at this noob posting in here,he is a scammer he only have 20 post on this forum so OBVIOUS he is a scammer(i know there were cases,but lets not generalize shall we?)".....pathetic,u guys forgot there are so many players that just start playing KO and most of them dont know about ko4life(yet),so there only source of information(just like it was for alot of us)is only ko official forum or inside players(wich,sad to say it,r not so much willing to waste like 15 min to explain to a lvl 25 why his weapon its not glowing lol)...so better stop acting tough,beeing a ko4life member doesnt make u special,everyone has his opinion,deal,flame whatever with it!
    Those question and answers were a polite(weird word for so many of you,isnt it?) way to introduce himself to those who are interested...he came,presented himself,and let you decide if u like him or not...u dont,so next please..life wont stop here ..glad to see you,take care and have fun ingame!
    Oh and to the other guy...chill dude,yea he was a "scum" official forum moderator..he is not anymore because he had the guts to take attitude against his bosses and ko staff,when they were wrong...a gesture you and so many will never be able to do it!
    Anyway,im really sorry for this,it wasnt appropiate to start a flame,i didnt even intended that..thats not the ideea...as i said,Noy,i dont think you will stand a chance,but you know that u gain so much respect from alots of players and that,my young asian friend,its one of the best achievements you can have on KO.

Also,

Greets
    Vid

Ignore Me Senior Member

Those question and answers were a polite(weird word for so many of you,isnt it?)[/b]
    The questions were asked in Ares official forum.

Its not like K2 asking themselves questions at all.

Boyce

Looks like a great king to me
    Would vote if i played ares.

TheBloodyBeast

yeah, I would vote for Sahabi if I only could log on :S
    and hes just polite, his questions and answers are ok

EndOfStory

The questions were asked in Ares official forum.

Its not like K2 asking themselves questions at all.[/b]
    Yes,thats true,but that makes it a "stupid Q&a"gesture?Dont think so,its a polite manner to introduce himself in here!Take it as a CV :lol:

Anyway,good luck Noy,and ill catch you tonight online,as soon as i can log in

Greets

As i said before,so many Ko players and KO4life members think they are SO GREAT just because they decide to stop posting on ko official and instead,they came here and think the others are scum and for what?because we dont have 162515216217676 spam posts in here,so that makes us inferior..and oh,lets not forget lines like" Hey look at this noob posting in here,he is a scammer he only have 20 post on this forum so OBVIOUS he is a scammer(i know there were cases,but lets not generalize shall we?)".....pathetic,u guys forgot there are so many players that just start playing KO and most of them dont know about ko4life(yet),so there only source of information(just like it was for alot of us)is only ko official forum or inside players(wich,sad to say it,r not so much willing to waste like 15 min to explain to a lvl 25 why his weapon its not glowing lol)...so better stop acting tough,beeing a ko4life member doesnt make u special,everyone has his opinion,deal,flame whatever with it!
    Those question and answers were a polite(weird word for so many of you,isnt it?) way to introduce himself to those who are interested...he came,presented himself,and let you decide if u like him or not...u dont,so next please..life wont stop here ..glad to see you,take care and have fun ingame!
    Oh and to the other guy...chill dude,yea he was a "scum" official forum moderator..he is not anymore because he had the guts to take attitude against his bosses and ko staff,when they were wrong...a gesture you and so many will never be able to do it!
    Anyway,im really sorry for this,it wasnt appropiate to start a flame,i didnt even intended that..thats not the ideea...as i said,Noy,i dont think you will stand a chance,but you know that u gain so much respect from alots of players and that,my young asian friend,its one of the best achievements you can have on KO.
    Also,

Greets
    Vid[/b]
    mmk ur post seems dumb to me but idc i dont want to start an argument.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast