can any1 help me out plz

This is a discussion on can any1 help me out plz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey all, well atm i am a lvl 62 archer on c-west gear pretty noob :P and im thinking of ...
Page: 1

jaso

hey all,
    well atm i am a lvl 62 archer on c-west gear pretty noob :P
    and im thinking of going sin cuz they better for bosses xping etc and i like to pk almost at every war
    but problem is that i have never played a sin be4 only a warrior archer
    do u guys have any tips for a noob to play a sin like how to set up skill bar and any combo tips
    any help would be greatful thx

check out Q/A section, theres a whole section for sins with guides and stuff (just under general chat)

Bialla

hey all,
    well atm i am a lvl 62 archer on c-west gear pretty noob :P
    and im thinking of going sin cuz they better for bosses xping etc and i like to pk almost at every war
    but problem is that i have never played a sin be4 only a warrior archer
    do u guys have any tips for a noob to play a sin like how to set up skill bar and any combo tips
    any help would be greatful thx[/b]
    if u played warrior b4 u prolly know how to combo. So if i were u i would start with watch minor combo practise movie's and after that start train up ur own minor combo. spend like 1 week practise in arena then when u start to learn go for a little harder mobs in eslant. When u finally can minor combo realy good at the mobs in eslant go pk and have fun. If u scip this steps i suggested u prolly wont be any good as a assasin since minor combo is the main thing of being a good assasin

Peace

//Nicki

0000000's guide - best one i have read tbh :
    http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~cyrus2k/Kn...gue-assasin.htm