Question About nation transfer

This is a discussion on Question About nation transfer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When u nation transfer from orc to human can u choose like a female rogue? and if u choose a ...
Page: 1

BoboBaba

Default Question About nation transfer

When u nation transfer from orc to human can u choose like a female rogue?
    and if u choose a female u have female stats or u keep ur karus rogue stats?

ty to those who will answer.

No you dont choose, you get put as male. Another example, if you were a human female priest, you'd be a orc female priest if you NT'd.

BoboBaba

damn i guess some ppl have gm friend cause some NT and get mini warriors with Barbarian stats :S after a NT

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by BoboBaba
    damn i guess some ppl have gm friend cause some NT and get mini warriors with Barbarian stats :S after a NT
    Because mini warriors don't exist on orc side.

BoboBaba

ok but how do they choose mini warrior?

yanfoo

bump...
    I'm male Human Priest i want to go FEMALE karus Priest... is that default swap or since there is also female/male char on karus side i'm stuck male?
    male<female

Shurt confirm me this and i'll be karus today

In bera there was a guy barbarian human that became mini without nation transfer, who knows if he got barb stats... what ever i dont consider this cheating is all about visual effect anyway.

if u NT then u turn to female karus priest. but i think u gotta pay for restat to get the extra stat points

orc mages are statted the same as female mages, so though I cant verify it since I havent seen it first hand, based on stats alone (re:mini warrior) if you went orc then back to human, your mage should be female.

Since orcs have male/female priests, your char will NT as a priest from w/e sex it is now (male to male / female to female).

yanfoo

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    Since orcs have male/female priests, your char will NT as a priest from w/e sex it is now (male to male / female to female).
    then i need gm special attention i guess.