Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hacked by Kingscaar

This is a discussion on Hacked by Kingscaar within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well to begin I and MagicWannaBe and Kingscaar aka HealMyAss aka IIRedRumII played a priest named Kannona_ he was only ...
Page: 1

Well to begin I and MagicWannaBe and Kingscaar aka HealMyAss aka IIRedRumII played a priest named Kannona_ he was only one to know the Sq besides me, me being the acctuall owner of the account i bought it and i gave it to him cuz iv known him for about 5 or so months now. But today we logg on password was changed and on our money account that Magic and king had only was stripped of all its money and blablabla.

so beware kingscar is a scamming piece of low life piece of shit that i thought was friend but turns out to be a dick.

and u rule out magic because?

u should just not share shit lol, lvl and earn your own shit and dont rely on ppl cause in the online world 99% of the time the monitor makes the person invincible cause u cant find em in rl :P

want proof that it was him xD? a friend from my ex clanie happen to catch him on msn just about 5 mins ago and said i scammed aellio want a free warrior earring +1 and he admitted to it.. ill have it posted if u dont believe me.

but his msns are
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

ill take a free we +1 XD

na but seriously dont share accounts again but thks for lettin everyone know about him. its sad that only way to find out if someone is a scammer there has to be a victom first

you dont understand he was with our clan (DarkCrusade) for about 5-6months now we have traded Iron neck Iron belt all kind of good HIGHER uniques than mine on my priest and we never had not 1 single problem. I trust him but w/e just watch out for him and dont buy his iteams please.

you dont understand he was with our clan (DarkCrusade) for about 5-6months now we have traded Iron neck Iron belt all kind of good HIGHER uniques than mine on my priest and we never had not 1 single problem. I trust him but w/e just watch out for him and dont buy his iteams please.[/b]

5-6 months is just about enough time to gain you're trust so he can scam you.. Don't SHARE or TRUST with anyone if you cannot drive to they're house and beat down a door.. If you do, you are asking to be fucked and should not be surprised when it happens. I am sorry it happened to you, but it is you're own fault.

true but he also played a friends character (destroyer_master) better iteams than me also and played his char more longer than mine and never scammed him thats why i trusted him but its w/e just dont buy his shit and mods ban his ip please

true but he also played a friends character (destroyer_master) better iteams than me also and played his char more longer than mine and never scammed him thats why i trusted him but its w/e just dont buy his shit and mods ban his ip please [/b]
    I am truley sorry it happened to you, but I do hope you have learned a lesson from it. The game is more fun if you just play you're own char, by yourself and run no risk of being scammed out of everything.

wasnt destroyer recently hacked...

i acctually thought about that but destroyer told me it was not him since that mage that he has runs on a background of getting hacked alot MoneyOrLove is the mages name before name changes.

ForgetIt

zzzzzzz

Money

wasnt destroyer recently hacked...[/b]
    yeh, he shared with "mo" that kingscaar guy, and the SA was on a support ticket as I recently asked them to change the support ticket. As destroyer was sharing with this kingscaar guy, I suspect that kingscaar took the oportunity and scammed destroyer

Banned

this shit is gay <_<

PFK

damn 5 months? i knew obsene for 2 weeks b4 we played on each others account, both had out shit unsealed and still nothing,

if u ask me he didnt take the ib or wateva becoz obviously if he thinks u trust him with that he will get more later..so he was just patiant.

<3 obsene

bad luck neways was always good fun on vent hay :P
    hope u get something done to help u m8

Not everyone can be lucky, but seriously...sharing accounts is not smart. that goes without saying...

...weird thing is that he was trying to trade me a Fov +2 for a Roc +1 and RE +1....

....so maybe i&#39;ll reconsider that trade

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast