Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Can anyone confirm if Turkish IPs are all banned from KO

This is a discussion on Can anyone confirm if Turkish IPs are all banned from KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They ar enot banned cuz they can log...They just have alot problems connecting lately which i dont mind tbh. If ...
Page: 2

They ar enot banned cuz they can log...They just have alot problems connecting lately which i dont mind tbh.

If k2 bans turkey ips get lose all they have so think about that b4 believing what ppl say

Devastator

again I dont get the sense of this sentence or I'm totally retarted today :S
    anyways,I saw a few turks in war[/b]
    Let me put this in 3rd grade terms for you, You have 2 blocks, Players from usa and other countries log in to ko through block A which is up. Turkish players login through block B which is down Block B could be down because of technical difficulties or it could be down because k2 wants it down. If you dont understand now you're a lost cause

MakuLine

Let me put this in 3rd grade terms for you, You have 2 blocks, Players from usa and other countries log in to ko through block A which is up. Turkish players login through block B which is down Block B could be down because of technical difficulties or it could be down because k2 wants it down. If you dont understand now you're a lost cause[/b]

bulllshit k2 would never buy a 2nd log in server for other countries

Devastator

bulllshit k2 would never buy a 2nd log in server for other countries[/b]

I can log in just fine, akhmed can't

HeLLorY

turkey can not login for 15 hours. But, this is not becouse of k2network, this is becouse of TURKTELEKOM.

well i am not from turkey and i cant logg too . My location is Bulgaria its close to turckey but our IP adresses are very diffrent so ........The reason is something else .

_We_ALL_Nigger_

this is ko and telecom problem but proxifier works fine ^^

ps : there is no ip ban to Turk's . u were talked with a little child. Ko cant ban Turk's .Lot of Turk pay money for this game .

is turkey a communist country?

if anything it is completely ridiculous, it is kind of taking away freedom,[/b]
    Turkey is a fragile republic, with parliament, president and prime minister, but also with strong islamic tendancies that appear to threaten the secular state and an openly politicised army "safeguarding" the constitution and the non-islamic nature of the Turkish state.

In other words: a mess.

A lot of things are ridiculous in Turkey, things that are much more serious than the freedom of playing online games in cafes, and a lot of what we would call basic freedoms never existed in the first place in order to be taken away. In reality, whether they play online games in cafes or not is pretty trivial.

shan3

ko would ban uk and american players b4 turks thats where the bulk of the money comes from, and cos of the language barrier no customer support is needed

flamthrow

What language barrier K2s department of ko is basicly turkish, hence a turkish forum lol

i dont think k2 would ip bann all turks because it probably 75% of all the money they take in... i think its a problem with turk telecom and the routing that it takes to acess ko something in between the 2 is fked up because some turks are online just not most with the asdl :huh:

G0D

Hello Knight Online Community,

Over the last couple of days you may have noticed a drop in the amount of players in the Knight Online World. The reason for this was a break in the Internet connection between the United States and the Turkish Telecom Internet provider. The parties involved have restored the connection and our players should now be able to login to Knight Online. Thank you for your patience and we'll see you in-game!

-The Knight Online Team

Theres your answer

so guess what is NOT TRUE i dont have anything to do whit Turckish Telecom simply i am not from Turkey !!! So my poit is that KO is posting shit and you can see in the surver status that the machine that supports (i guess) our IPs is offline so cut the Turckish telecom crap.

I must be on turkish telecom, thanks verizon!

HenryHill

I wonder how long KO would exist if Turkish Government would ban K2 from Turks IPs[/b]
    Well if the fundamentalist government gets elected in Turkey there is always the chance internet access to stuff like KO will be banned and illegal, and there is a good chance the fundamentalists will win this election.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast