Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can anyone confirm this ( from jpko or krko plz )

This is a discussion on Can anyone confirm this ( from jpko or krko plz ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; also rumors about unique weapons that have insane bonuses and ap and they have our names...
Page: 2

Ripper_of_romania

also rumors about unique weapons that have insane bonuses and ap and they have our names

Banned Senior Member

if those exsist, it aint bad I can finally get my 2nd shard +8 but it has dex/hp on it XD. And those are only for lvl 70's

xourico

zz japko and other all have weapon defense armors/shields and all, only USKO dont have them...
    ripper thats BS
    there are better weapon, BUT nothing speacial, for example a flame totemic spear from caotix generator thats has 4 more ap I think, and health bonus...

do not expect weapons like raptors with 300 ap oke?? <_<

OsirisG

In JapKO weapon defense armors don't drop anymore but they didn't wipe the old ones , so if you had stocked on them you keep them.

Originally posted by OsirisG
    In JapKO weapon defense armors don't drop anymore but they didn't wipe the old ones , so if you had stocked on them you keep them.
    +1

Originally posted by OsirisG

sucks....in new expansion i have a feeling the price on them is going to double and ill never be able to afford a dd helmet for my rogue

Originally posted by wonder+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wonder)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OsirisG

sucks....in new expansion i have a feeling the price on them is going to double and ill never be able to afford a dd helmet for my rogue [/b]
    i will just bought 1 for USD

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by wonder+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wonder)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OsirisG

sucks....in new expansion i have a feeling the price on them is going to double and ill never be able to afford a dd helmet for my rogue [/b]
    not really seeing as how they stopped dropping 10 months ago when KE came out

Banned

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania
    also rumors about unique weapons that have insane bonuses and ap and they have our names
    Haha that'd be so cool :

Conin's Raptor (+8)
    AP = 200
    Str bonus = 10
    Hp bonus= 50
    Health bonus = 10
    Defense ability (dagger) 20

plzzzzzzzz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12