Credit card on 2 accounts?

This is a discussion on Credit card on 2 accounts? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My friend is going to buy me prem for IGC but he's afraid because he said he's heard of peoples ...
Page: 1

Sheer

Default Credit card on 2 accounts?

My friend is going to buy me prem for IGC but he's afraid because he said he's heard of peoples account getting banned. Can you use the same credit card on multiple accounts?

Knight

ofcourse not, K2 only care bout money dont matter how they get it lol

i heared of some1 getting baneed coz of using 2 credits on 1 account (coz that guy bought the account), but never heared of accounts getting banned coz using 1 cc on 2 accounts.

Mental_Anguish

Yes you can use the same CC on 2 accounts, but they limit the amount of times they will accept the same CC. I used to use the same CC for 2 accounts all the time.

Sheer

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    Yes you can use the same CC on 2 accounts, but they limit the amount of times they will accept the same CC. I used to use the same CC for 2 accounts all the time.
    k thx for the responses!

i have bought premium on 3 different accounts from my creditcard recently, none will get banned. The only reason you hear these stories are pikey turks who try to cancel payments via their bank or chargeback via paypal, causing K2 to ban all the accounts which were linked to that credit card account.

This is what happens when poor people and kids use credit cards.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000
    pikey turks

I am just trying to think what the acent would sound like , would they dupe drive ways at all?

they dupe themselves and fuck each other

Ripper_of_romania

So technically if i bought a premium with a cc 3 months ago and i try to put premium on another cc now,will i get banned?

Z3non

Originally posted by 0000000
    This is what happens when poor people and kids use credit cards.
    ROTFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROTMFFL :lol: :lol: :lol: 0000000 has defeated Turkey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: