Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new servers coming? east and west?

This is a discussion on new servers coming? east and west? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well say theres a new server, will it be like carnac? like east and west or will k2 bring out ...
Page: 1

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

well say theres a new server, will it be like carnac? like east and west or will k2 bring out the new server normal again... i dont realy like the idea of east and west but wanna go new server if 1 comes anyone know the answer or can help?

probably just a normal server.

Banned

probably just a normal server.[/b]
    i think so.. whats the point to put a new one? then CW will be more empty then now

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I suspect they won't be making a new server for a while....

Partly because there are not people crying out for one, and also because its the beginning of summer for alot of people.. If they were planning to release one soon, i think they would have advertised it.

Probably will come out in a 3-4-5-6 months. I would think it would be a mxied server aswell.

sure another one will come but if they did nething like east / west again it would be turks just banned from one and not the other

alot of mexicans wanna talk shit like west sucked because not enough american players but when k2 took 2 of the biggest populations and put them together against the minorities they shoulda known south america is only a couple 100,000 away from american population according to k2s crazy ass numbers

sure another one will come but if they did nething like east / west again it would be turks just banned from one and not the other

alot of mexicans wanna talk shit like west sucked because not enough american players but when k2 took 2 of the biggest populations and put them together against the minorities they shoulda known south america is only a couple 100,000 away from american population according to k2s crazy ass numbers[/b]
    lol mexicans, dont think i have talked to any ingame

mexicans peruvians hispanics iunno theres a shit load and according to k2 thers 4.8 m americans 3.8 m southamericans and like 6.7 turks so ya obviously putting south americans and turks together and expecting americans to suceed isn't going to work (the actual population isn't even near wat they say but im sure its the same ratio)

sime217

rofl 6.7million turks?
    did they count by 100s?

NEMANYA

Another new server???They dont have full even one server and they're making more of em??

Really what's next move by k2?
    Maybe new Knight Online game with just other name of it and everything same? big big LOL

sime217

Another new server???They dont have full even one server and they're making more of em??

Really what's next move by k2?
    Maybe new Knight Online game with just other name of it and everything same? big big LOL[/b]
    no one said they were making a new server.

NEMANYA

no one said they were making a new server.[/b]
    But I remember when everytime someones make a new server thread there come new server right after it..

lil_mageskillz

none of us know when new server coming out or what type of server.....

probably new server will be normal one. Carnac west is already pretty empty as it is, and if a new one comes out, it'll probably be emptier... either that, or carnac west will become emptier

NEMANYA

Well k2 just trying to save couple loyal players by making new server

Donkeyd1ck

rofl 6.7million turks?
    did they count by 100s?[/b]
    excluding the noob chars used for king elections at each server and each nation and each nominee? xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast