Anyone reccomend a mmorpg?

This is a discussion on Anyone reccomend a mmorpg? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love ko pk system and game play isnt too bad but the community is the worse i have ever ...
Page: 1

Derden

i love ko pk system and game play isnt too bad but the community is the worse i have ever played in and to be fair im sick of it so i want to know if anyone has any good sujestions for new or old game i could try out ive played a few before stuff like 2moons, lotr online, wow stuff like that but there pk sucks big time imo i dont mind the exp'in or quests ect but if a game dosnt have a good pk system where you see all your hard work paying off. anyone got any sujestions?

http://12-sky.aeriagames.com/
    good game ^^
    great graphics. LOTS of PvP

Derden

ive been looking at cabal on youtube anyone tryed it?

good game :P good graphics lotsa grinding envolved

i love ko pk system and game play isnt too bad but the community is the worse i have ever played in and to be fair im sick of it so i want to know if anyone has any good sujestions for new or old game i could try out ive played a few before stuff like 2moons, lotr online, wow stuff like that but there pk sucks big time imo i dont mind the exp'in or quests ect but if a game dosnt have a good pk system where you see all your hard work paying off. anyone got any sujestions?[/b]
    If you want the new ko theres only one game thats close and will be far better.. Warhammer online Age of reckoning...

Don't take my word for it you will all soon find out for yourselves...

1337bOOm

ive been looking at cabal on youtube anyone tryed it?[/b]
    i have played it, but im a noob at it.

leveling is easy at first with quests but it gets a lot harder as you level up. pk'ing is wierd compared to ko in my opinion. the graphics are great. the skills system is the first ive seen in a game, and its fun.

skills look preaty good in cabal i played it im noob as well in it atm but its preaty fun

Derden

ive started playing cabal an it is realy fun the combo system is crazy thou lol the quests are realy good they make you understand the game and places alot better still unsure about the upgrades but then again i only got upto lvl 20, would 100% reccomend to anyone who is sick of the ko bullshit i.e someone ks's you kill them