can bopo card be used in the power up store?

This is a discussion on can bopo card be used in the power up store? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pls leave your reply here would help alot...
Page: 1

D4adEternity

pls leave your reply here would help alot

TheBSG

Yep
    Its what i use

D4adEternity

thx for the post bro

What is bopo card? I wanna use to !

TheBSG

Bopo is like a Visa Gift Card, however, a permanent card which you top up with money at your local Newsagency
    Acts exactly like a credit card, however, funds come straight from the card

Its specific to Australia and New Zealand afaik

D4adEternity

so like a savings card? u put money on the account and then you can spend that money online. kinda lke a savings / credit card?

lovel12345

bopo is the good shit for u under 18 living in australia get bopo so u can get shit on knight xD

duh, so it wont work for me

Hey cutie Senior Member

i live in australia, but never heard of bopo card.
    i can get em at gas statiions? or perticular retailers ?

TheBSG

Okiedoke, ill go through it in detail with yas

The Bopo Card

http://www.bopo.com.au/Home.aspx

A creation by Visa.
    The Bopo card is, simply, a pay-before-use credit card.

2 Cards:
    Personal - All you need is an Australian License Number (this includes learner permit numbers) to register for one. Will cost you $15 AUD, lasts for 2-3 years iirc, and contains a limit of $1,000
    Business - Requires 100 points of identification (birth certificate, etc), costs somewhat more, can't remember the price, but has no limit.
    For our case though, personal is all you need.

The Bopo card allows you to make payments much like any credit card (remember, this IS Visa). Anywhere you can use a Visa credit card online, you can use your Bopo card.
    The single difference: Bopo is a pre-paid credit card.
    You go to any valid newsagencies (they must do 'Bill Pay Express', you can find out your local on the Bopo site), show them your card, tell them the amount you want to put on. Go home, log on KO, load up the PUS, input the details, and voila, insta premium or G1 Cash.

To purchase: Register on the website (Follow the instructions). It'll give you a barcode, which you need to print out and take to your Newsagents. Give them the barcode along with the $15. Within 3 days i recieved my card, but you may need to wait up to a week. Once you have the card, take it to the Newsagents, put your money on the card, and your good to go.

This card really is a god send for those who dont believe in credit cards (personally, i don't. If i don't have the money for something, i won't buy it, thats my philosophy). I've bought multiple sets of concert tickets, paid for ebay fee's, etc, via the card.

i am so getting one

TheBSG

Oh, one more thing

If you have any money on the card, and need some cash
    You can go to the Newsagents and just withdraw like a normal keycard/savings account

Not sure if it'll work with standard Eftpos Machines however, but ya never know ^^

Bopo is like a Visa Gift Card, however, a permanent card which you top up with money at your local Newsagency
    Acts exactly like a credit card, however, funds come straight from the card

Its specific to Australia and New Zealand afaik[/b]
    they have these in america too russel simmons is behind one of them unno name of the card itself tho