FFS is char seal working now or not?

This is a discussion on FFS is char seal working now or not? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well... got about 3 1/2 days left of plat and i wanted to seal my char away... Problem is, I ...
Page: 1

Uzu

Well... got about 3 1/2 days left of plat and i wanted to seal my char away...

Problem is, I don't know if they are working now or not because on the site it says they are disabled, and the news item is from the 8th or 9th of march....

So help please...

007_heal

They get disabled in PUS. The rest of the functions should work if you already have one. I sealed my character about 2 weeks ago.

If worst comes to worst, unseal your items, you can always seal character in cypher ring without premium.

xanarchistx

They're already re-enabled in the Powerup Store Too.

Carnac-West 2, NO MONEY ON THE CHARACTER, ONE ITEM IN FIRST SLOT, and you seal from a side character.

Uzu

So...

I don't need to be Plat/Prem User and it is first slot or last slot on the right hand corner?

It works, just sealed char 10 minutes ago, item must be in right bottom slot

Uzu

It works, just sealed char 10 minutes ago, item must be in right bottom slot[/b]
    which type of premmy?

007_heal

NO premium needed to seal/unseal character.

Well... got about 3 1/2 days left of plat and i wanted to seal my char away...
    Problem is, I don't know if they are working now or not because on the site it says they are disabled, and the news item is from the 8th or 9th of march....
    So help please...[/b]
    Dont quit ko pls :huh:

NO premium needed to seal/unseal character.[/b]
    AQ. You need at least gold premium to OPEN a character. But you don't need any premium to put a character in a ring.

Uzu

AQ. You need at least gold premium to OPEN a character. But you don't need any premium to put a character in a ring.[/b]
    nah, i know for a fact that you dont need prem to unseal it.

Okay thx guys, and no, im not quitting, just moving char for more side slots

Dont quit ko pls :huh:[/b]
    Aq he wont

AQ. You need at least gold premium to OPEN a character. But you don't need any premium to put a character in a ring.[/b]
    Thought u need gold/plat to seal and non prem to unseal but seems like u dont need prem for both

I just sealed a char in a non premium acc and traded it for junk, so it works and you don't need premmy for it.

yeah its true, u dont need prem to seal a char. i did it 2 days ago and worked out perfectly. ppl say that u dont need prem when unsealing a char and that seems quite reasonable for me and i think that is still true.

abstraktzor

i just sealed/unsealed. no prem required

Thats Retarded as hell!!!

When they first came out u did NOT need premium. So i got a lvl 80 on a ring about 2 months ago to find out they had a patch that REQUIRED u to have at least Gold prem to OPEN a ring. They must of had another patch making it so u don't need any premium again.... +1 for gettin k2'd for buying a gold prem just to open a ring.