Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dark Vanes( need help)

This is a discussion on Dark Vanes( need help) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are there any special effects to having a dark vanes over a md+8? does dark vane have any special trick ...
Page: 1

Lord4diablo

Are there any special effects to having a dark vanes over a md+8?
    does dark vane have any special trick lol other than taking away some of you stats?

Are there any special effects to having a dark vanes over a md+8?
    does dark vane have any special trick lol other than taking away some of you stats?[/b]
    they have dex bonus, its good offhand dagger for rogues past 65 as you probably have already maxed your dex and the extra dex will give you a noticable ap boost, if your low level that extra dex is not going to help you that much and you lose both hp and mp which are critical to a rogue

Glader

ye, it gives you dex bonus ^_^

wawh

they have dex bonus, its good offhand dagger for rogues past 65 as you probably have already maxed your dex and the extra dex will give you a noticable ap boost, if your low level that extra dex is not going to help you that much and you lose both hp and mp which are critical to a rogue[/b]
    not critical just needed

and hmmm, dark vanes are just for the ppl who have enough hp and mana and want more dex to boot up their ap

dark vane sucks. the dex bonus is so NOT worth the hp/mp loss.

Lord4diablo

dark vane sucks. the dex bonus is so NOT worth the hp/mp loss.[/b]
    So it would be better to trade it for a md+8? it a dark vane +7 by the way

So it would be better to trade it for a md+8? it a dark vane +7 by the way[/b]

Definitly.

maliluki

idk really if u wear it in off hand (in my experience) u lose only half of the said hp/mp ,its a unique so it has more ap and it looks rly gengsta :P:P

MirZa117

I'd keep it just because it looks so damn cool ^^

Mario

DV got dex bonus, but dont forget it have lower AP, so on lower lv u still can have more AP with MD... not mention -170 HP/MP is quite lot...

Macdougl

Had one at one time and played around with it. THe DEX bonus is nice, but to me (personally) the loss of the other stats made the extra DEX just not worth it. As pointed out, rouges do not have a high amount of MP/HP to start with. Losing 170 in each hurts. It can be lived with, but you do work harder (heal more often, pot more often). Wasn't worth it to me, so I sold it awhile later for a lot more than I bought it for!!!

use it only 70+

EpsaNomaly

use it only 70+[/b]
    or not at all

md8 or any better dagger is better than dv7 (even when its in offhand)

rogues cant afford to lose any extra hp/mp as a few others have stated

i'd use it in the offhand over md +8 anyday.. but not shard 8.. and on bera a dv +7 is close to a shard 8.. so trade

Its perfect for someone like Hiz who needs max AP for the last hit and /town (or town spike for that matter)..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast