Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

can i be called noob?

This is a discussion on can i be called noob? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; idk about rouges, but for mages/warriors, for a vs just malice and don't use heal, if you do heal especially ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

idk about rouges, but for mages/warriors, for a vs just malice and don't use heal, if you do heal especially against mages in a vs then don't consider urself as a winner really

lil_mageskillz

Absolutely No!

Btw theirs Minor isn't so cool more. There is a cool down time by minor, because of this almost every sin are using 720 hp pot too, not just minor, but it's an other story.[/b]
    rouges who just use hp pot now should just go archer :P

luckor

ofc you can use heals in vs with a rogue, up to that rogue to try cancel it..

cant heal or duff in vs imo

vs is supposed to be about skills , not "skills"

almost impossible to beat a bp with duff/heals for other classes

luckor

cant heal or duff in vs imo

vs is supposed to be about skills , not "skills"
    almost impossible to beat a bp with duff/heals for other classes[/b]

the question was to vs a rogue, not other classes..
    rogues can cure themselves, and if they do it fast enough, the bp will have a hard time and he will have to try heal himself where the rogue can heal himself to fullhp meanwhile and try cancel the healings..

Uzu

i would call u a noob if u would say no spike in vs plx im bp xD

I am Timmeh Senior Member

if its a skill u should be able to use it thats why people go priest so they can heal duff or buff otherwise they could of gone warrior...

there is no official vs rules so dont let ppl get in your head when they call u a noob

vs that is in question here is only vs in arena, cz is something totally different

in arena vs only skills should be used, whatever skill your class got, unles you vs a friend for fun and agree on some "rules"

im playing warrior, and if im vsing a random bp in arena before i start my attack i wait for him to duff me. just as if i vs a random assasin i first wait for him to use all his skills (wolf, defense, magic shield) before i actually attack (start of vs). i dont bitch about getting duffed from BP and BP heals himself, cures, uses restoration because a BP is a class that duffs...and heals...and hits...end of story. i dont bitch about rogues saying: "no sc, oke men?" and then they use wolf, 400 def, magic shield, critical, blind, armor cancel, beast, minor heal because its their skill. it is how it is and thats it, game is ment to be played like that.

but ppl always want to have advantage, so after you agree to their "rules", they dont want to agree to your rules. my logic is: "hey, if u use all you got, so will i". 90% of rogues use everything i said above and then bitch about getting shockstunned after they use critical. 90% of BP will usee book, str 30, duff you and use swift scroll and slide you...but you are noob if u use scroll or a skill they dont find "fair" in their book. many priests will find it justifiable to use shield hammer and duffs and heals because its "their build"...but if you strap on a shield...youre a noob

so conclusion is...you fight...you fight with what you got. exceptions are appliable only on rules accepted by both fighters before a vs began...that is mostly applicable to friends, because you know they want cheat or try to bend the rules

all others....you either fight and be prepared for anything...or get the fuk off the way

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

to be honest, as a warrior, i dont like it when i vs a bp who heals himself in the vs, espically when he does a 10k heal....but since it is part of their skills, they are entitled to use them.

Canek

If the rogue can't cancel you're heal then the rogue is the noob...seriously, not like you were using 10k hp, most rogues can outdamge 1920hp on a BP in no time... whitout that it should be unfair.

i get the point vs a rogue, ya 90% of the ppl says "np on that" as we can see on this post, another ppl go for other class example a warrior, my experience, i only use 1920 vs warriors 75+ if they dont cancel me the cast i can beat them, i use it cuz im 66 so they have more stats and matchless to beat me (plus howling sword XD) anyway any good warrior know how to beat a priest with W+r+Skill combo (casting failed 3 times in a row and priest die) :blink:

about the mages i dont think malice is a good way to beat them, they have low hp and not many ac, ya they have a good ap, if they are lightning or fire mages can beat a bp fast, but a fair pvp against a mage dosnt need malice :P even with 1920 heal they can kill a priest i saw many on ares doing that :blink:

and Uzu i would call you noob if u fight with wolf on XD (joke)

zabjaka

and rogues shouldnt minor?

if i where a priest w would use restore and heal and duffs to win
    idc what ppl would say these are skills u have acces to so why not use them?[/b]
    ure retarded.. 1920/60 = 32 -.- soo since when minor = 1920 heal? lol

Banned

well use sometimes 1920 heal can be ok but spam it each sec i find it really noob... because ofc with 1920 heal you will never die if u are not a retard..

Whats the point for a warrior example to VS a priest that can use all debuff and heal all time ? there is no chance to win for the warrior..

BP class should be put off from the game, because it has not been created when the game came out, priest should be support chars not attackers.

Put some crazy cooldown to attacks skill of priest and fuk them up like happened with rogues and mh cooldown

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

You CAN be called a noob. But seriously, what's the point? Especially when it's a bunch of turks who will probably say it.

well use sometimes 1920 heal can be ok but spam it each sec i find it really noob... because ofc with 1920 heal you will never die if u are not a retard..

Whats the point for a warrior example to VS a priest that can use all debuff and heal all time ? there is no chance to win for the warrior..

BP class should be put off from the game, because it has not been created when the game came out, priest should be support chars not attackers.

Put some crazy cooldown to attacks skill of priest and fuk them up like happened with rogues and mh cooldown[/b]
    remember bp have low ac and low ap only have high hp but they cant get the warrior hp the only point of a priest is duff and the rogues can cure it so the rogues arent fucked

and remember priest cant slide cuz fail the skill, dosnt have blind, light feet, beast hide, leg cutting, scream, any kiind of stun or freeze just debuff and 1 atack skill

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast