Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

can i be called noob?

This is a discussion on can i be called noob? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when a bp spams heal on himself...that is not what his goal should be. when he lifts his hands up ...
Page: 3

when a bp spams heal on himself...that is not what his goal should be. when he lifts his hands up he gives you time to pot up (if ure warrior) or minor heal up (if ure rogue) making the fight lasts longer, soon he will need to us MP pot...perfect oportunity for a well placed shockstun combined with bleeding dot dmg. duffs also takes away time, and these skills can be canceled.

bp should duff, use restore and then whack you to death using hp potions...if hes using heal yes he heals up, but that gives you time to use pots/minor to get back in the game

the point is if ure fighting for the win, then use what you got and understand that your oponnent does the same.

yes a bp will win over warrior 90% of time because BP class has just to many advantages over warrior in a vs...but im here to give him hard time and im not going down without a fight. and in normal PK a warrior that is properly backed up is a top predator, and BP (especially duffed one that stops and raises his arm to cure) is way down in the food chain...right next to mages and rogues

i think its funny whenever i vs a warrior, he wants no duffs no heals
    they dont understand that warriors have more hp, ap, defense then bps

actually if u have fun with the way u play then go for it... its a game anyway.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

actually if u have fun with the way u play then go for it... its a game anyway.[/b]
    if you are a noob ythen get over it...but ...useing a skill doesn;t make you a noob.. makeing a topic like this does ';s

Arrow

if you are a noob ythen get over it...but ...useing a skill doesn;t make you a noob.. makeing a topic like this does ';s[/b]
    is just 1 opinion and is the point of the forums ;D

sexyrexy

just dont think you have awesome skills because you can do what a train monkey can do.. win a 1v1 using duffs and heals with a bp
    if you dont care what people think then do what you want

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

just dont think you have awesome skills because you can do what a train monkey can do.. win a 1v1 using duffs and heals with a bp
    if you dont care what people think then do what you want[/b]
    yeah fux everyone else,, play how you want,, the game made the skills, not the people who use them...there set for a certain way for a certain reason, all classes havr there strength and vonarability.

Togashi

its a skill just like duffs, minor, archery skills, staff attack etc... your class is ment to use its skills, so dont care what they say and use all methods to screw them...

warrior?

you know that a bp has less ap, hp and ac right?[/b]
    I do.. That's why i agree with 1x heal or malice .. But when bp use restore..Malice parasite masive me and after all heall his ass to full hp and then pm me and telling me.. '' i pwned u.. You suck that much that u couldn't beat me.. '' Then fck off .. I only agree with malice or 1x heal..

/End ( my opinion..)

there one rule in vs dont use weapon def, thats about it

and no sliding ofc

Do whatever the fuck you want if it's a random vs in CZ or arena but if it's a organised 1 vs 1 and he requests you not to use heals or duffs and rules are made for the vs, then it's your call if you want to follow the rules made or not, but in a even match between a bp and rogue, it should be close even if the priest only uses restore. In the end it's down to what you think is right, not what others think you should be doing or believe is fair in a vs because they are obviously a little biased when they loose to you.

I do.. That's why i agree with 1x heal or malice .. But when bp use restore..Malice parasite masive me and after all heall his ass to full hp and then pm me and telling me.. '' i pwned u.. You suck that much that u couldn't beat me.. '' Then fck off .. I only agree with malice or 1x heal..

/End ( my opinion..)[/b]
    But i said warriors have more ac, hp and ap. all three. duff the shit outta the warrior -.-

there one rule in vs dont use weapon def, thats about it

and no sliding ofc[/b]
    and who wrote those rules?

Banned

can i be called noob?[/b]
    hmm.. lets see..

NOOB

:blink:

worked fine for me h34r: [/joke]

But i said warriors have more ac, hp and ap. all three. duff the shit outta the warrior -.-
    and who wrote those rules?[/b]
    thats what we call unwriten rules duh

thats what we call unwriten rules duh[/b]

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast