Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

can i be called noob?

This is a discussion on can i be called noob? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gogogo get 8756847687 dd, fully duff, make full heals and u should be fine...
Page: 4

Validating

gogogo get 8756847687 dd, fully duff, make full heals and u should be fine

Zxenke

Unless you gave your word for predetermined rules in the arena, do what you have to do to win. If that is using DD, so be it. It is the fault of the opponent you are facing to not be able to cope with the situation. Slide if you need to as well. There are pros and cons to sliding, and only the people who cannot cope will bitch.

I would call you a noob. And with those heals the bp shouldnt die if he uses 10k heal but also the rogue shouldnt die cuz he can regain hp all the time your healing. So at the end no one dies.. And if a bp only got 1920 heal he is fukked up cuz he cant heal his hp full anymore

oli

rouges who just use hp pot now should just go archer :P[/b]
    I've never said that. I said that some sins are using 720 Hp Pot too

+1 i totally agree with this.. And also at least use 1920 once or twice.. Don't spamm it to make ur hp fll till u win ..[/b]
    Your totally right a Bp should stand there and at least let you take down their hp to where they had 1000 left after all the started with prob 5 to begin with.

hmm and for those warriors i agree with you aswell seeing that you have prob BASE stats of 8k hp 1200 ac and around 3k ap scrolled stat of 10khp 1550 ac 3400ap and bp's have base stats 4k hp 550ish ac and 2k ap scrolled 6k hp 900 ac and 2400 booked. So you Warriors Are totaly right in saying that duffs shouldn't be used on you guys because it doesn't give you the unfair advantage, oh and god forbid please don't forget to use you scream, legcut, blooding and most important shock stun.

Yes a good bp can take on sins and warriors with out spaming heal and just potting but not everyone has the comfort of having insane gear to be able to do that. Even if most warriors get duffed fully it brings them down to the level of the bp they are fighting.

With Sins you can 1920 heal yourself in about 3 seconds even with the cooldown and thats not includeing if you use 720 pots, and still never stop attacking at the same time. Bps have to stop and heal and out of that 1920 they threw on themselves they probly actually get 800 hp from it cause you were dishing out damage to them the entire time of their 3 second animation. I don't have to duff sins they have pretty weak ac and hp as it is But they have Light feet and I can't stand to have a sin run up and Try to tank me then light feet away so hence duff and 3 hit game over.

Most important thing I have seen here was someone saying "who cares what they think" And thats what its about. As long as you have fun thats what matters. Don't worrie about others do what makes you happy.

+1 i totally agree with this.. And also at least use 1920 once or twice.. Don't spamm it to make ur hp fll till u win ..[/b]
    Your totally right a Bp should stand there and at least let you take down their hp to where they had 1000 left after all the started with prob 5 to begin with.

hmm and for those warriors i agree with you aswell seeing that you have prob BASE stats of 8k hp 1200 ac and around 3k ap scrolled stat of 10khp 1550 ac 3400ap and bp's have base stats 4k hp 550ish ac and 2k ap scrolled 6k hp 900 ac and 2400 booked. So you Warriors Are totaly right in saying that duffs shouldn't be used on you guys because it doesn't give you the unfair advantage, oh and god forbid please don't forget to use you scream, legcut, blooding and most important shock stun.

Yes a good bp can take on sins and warriors with out spaming heal and just potting but not everyone has the comfort of having insane gear to be able to do that. Even if most warriors get duffed fully it brings them down to the level of the bp they are fighting.

With Sins you can 1920 heal yourself in about 3 seconds even with the cooldown and thats not includeing if you use 720 pots, and still never stop attacking at the same time. Bps have to stop and heal and out of that 1920 they threw on themselves they probly actually get 800 hp from it cause you were dishing out damage to them the entire time of their 3 second animation. I don't have to duff sins they have pretty weak ac and hp as it is But they have Light feet and I can't stand to have a sin run up and Try to tank me then light feet away so hence duff and 3 hit game over.

Most important thing I have seen here was someone saying "who cares what they think" And thats what its about. As long as you have fun thats what matters. Don't worrie about others do what makes you happy.

why do u need to use heal with rogues anymore just duff him + 2 hits cuz they cant minor fast anymore

sins r mostly for ks kills nowadays and they 1 hit and run fast usually cuz they cant tank anymore

who cares what people think?[/b]
    Was going to post something like this thanks.
    You answered your own question, to you its fair and what matters is your opinion so yes you can 1920.

when bps use in 1920 heal vs rouge its kinda sucks because its takes the chances of the rouge winning in vs.
    its also funny when they keep fighting after bps heal themselves and die later because its shows there were retard to keep fighting in battle that show them not much good success of winning.

:KnightOnline:

Most important thing I have seen here was someone saying "who cares what they think" And thats what its about. As long as you have fun thats what matters. Don't worrie about others do what makes you happy.[/b]
    So if someone enjoys cheating............... h34r:

joke,,

spyrskara

Well, the first thing is that every duff and heal is u SKILL so u should use it... but if i give full duff warrior and kill him easily, ill have bad feeling. So if i vs warrior i give him malice. When i vs mages, then without any duffs. with bp = all skills ofc. Its problem when i vs rogue, when its nooby rogue, who i can kill easily i dont use any duffs... and when its harder i sometimes use 1920...

sgtkoss99

the rogue was just crying cuz his combo sucked too much to cancel your heals

tommyleonghk

I would 1920heal 10k heal or whatever heal + duff the hell out of anyone who vs me (depending on chars, warriors I'd normally go for full duff, BPs full duff, support priests full duff except for massive/subside, rogues malice/torment, support mages malice/torment)

I dont believe in 1v1 rules in CZ but i dont ks when someone is having a so called 1v1 in CZ

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

actually today, the standard for bps is full heal + full duff
    i wouldnt botter with 1920 heal ^^

Yun_Yuuzhan

i pvped with many rogues, i have my priest, and they call me noob when im using 1920 heal, so the question is, can a rogue call a bp noob to use 1920? i think no, cuz they are making a heal with no hp pots so we are almost equal, anyway the rogue have the best heal for pvp cuz he use the minor without any animation and the priest needs to stop the attack and try dont get "casting failed" (now is more easy to fail the cast i guess)

so, if i use 1920 heal vs a rogue can i called noob? h34r:[/b]

There is nothing wrong with using every legitimate means at your disposal to win, if that's your way.

Tell people that think otherwise to go play WoW where that kind of (lack of) thinking belongs.

there one rule in vs dont use weapon def, thats about it

and no sliding ofc[/b]

There are no such rules.

Agreeing upon house rules should be done before the duel commences. This is to avoid conflicts of belief such as these. There are no universal rules, except perhaps the standard no 3rd party programs or dodgy items.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast