Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

can i be called noob?

This is a discussion on can i be called noob? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there one rule in vs dont use weapon def, thats about it and no sliding ofc[/b] so if we have ...
Page: 5

sgtkoss99

there one rule in vs dont use weapon def, thats about it

and no sliding ofc[/b]
    so if we have an iron set you expect us to take it off?

so if we have an iron set you expect us to take it off?[/b]
    talking about chitin weapon def and paper def.

bullshit... this discussion wun end

u are given skills to use... not being given and not allowed to use... it makes the idea stupid that u are given skills but ain allowed to use them in certain time or place or in any situation? if using 1920 heal is not allowed... wat bout 1440 pots? y not agree that the rogue not use light feet?

use all skills needed to kill ur enemy... if the rogue cant take the bp down with all the insane healing, he suck...

remember that u are playing in an MMORPG, its the survival of the fittest... there is no such thing as a fair fight here... regardless if its 1v1 or 10v1

rasta

idk about rouges, but for mages/warriors, for a vs just malice and don't use heal, if you do heal especially against mages in a vs then don't consider urself as a winner really[/b]
    i think, that it is greatly appreciated to full duff all fucking sliders!

and if you use heals against mages its okay, like in every other versus

in a versus its about winning, if you want to do a fair vs go on a private and get exactly the same char with the same gear as your opposite does.

i think, that it is greatly appreciated to full duff all fucking sliders!

and if you use heals against mages its okay, like in every other versus

in a versus its about winning, if you want to do a fair vs go on a private and get exactly the same char with the same gear as your opposite does.[/b]
    i think this is a good point but the population of ppl saying "noob heal fk you" is growning y remember my last vs against xOxEroxOx check the tale.

He called me noob cuz i dont know how to pk(he want full heal against 20 orcs very smart i have to say) called me noob many time so i asked for vs, we go to melee arena and the vs starts, he cant kill me, when he is ready to die do the great "minor tank" fulled the hp and keep fighting to do a fast kill i use malice against him when i can put the state he start to run all melee arena using slide and minor tank, cure and we continue, again malice and he start to run saying me "noob u cant kill me without malice", np i will do combo more faster and the pvp will be longer, next step no malice when he is ready to die again start runing again when i use 1920 heal and he keep calling me noon, now HOW IN THE FUCKING HELL CAN I BE NOOB IF HE IS USING MINOR? noob rogue or retard ppl?

if a rogue calls you a noob.. tell them to gtfo and just pwn them again :P besides if you beat them.. you clearly are better then them.

telling priests not to use heal is like saying to a warrior don't use scream or to sin don't use spike...

Upgrade

lol i love topics like this :P

1920 heal is a skill so use it when ever you want..

lol i love topics like this :P[/b]
    +1 me too love how 20people are talking to one person, but the person don&#39;t respond more than once :P everyone just repeats over and over and over agian till someone goes off topic << like this haha

I say u malice the rogue and show his ass some manly damage.

mjollner

lol i love topics like this :P[/b]
    i love them to, they never end because there are really 2 opinions yes and no, people fail to realise this and think their opinion offers new insights...
    THE ANSWER IS WHO CARES? If you end up with the nps at the end of the fight we know who won who cares why?

lol i agree.. there your skills the reason people go BP is for them skills.. and if you cant use them then wtf is the point? rogues get alot of skills.. alot of good rogues can cancel heals to win so if a rogue calls you noob for healing say tough luck and tell them to cop it on the chin because without the 1920 and at same level its almost always unfair to the BP.. KO Is clearly nota fair game when it comes to vs lol

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

yeah 1920 is noob. you should use 10K heal! ^^

if they dont like it then fuck em. every class is good for a certain thing. and bp&#39;s happen to own 1vs1.

if they dont like it then fuck em. every class is good for a certain thing. and bp&#39;s happen to own 1vs1.[/b]
    mages have a summon skill

they can summon upto 7 ppl ahem ahem.... <_<
    its a skill too :S