Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

can i be called noob?

This is a discussion on can i be called noob? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mages have a summon skill they can summon upto 7 ppl ahem ahem.... <_< its a skill too :S[/b] star ...
Page: 6

mages have a summon skill

they can summon upto 7 ppl ahem ahem.... <_<
    its a skill too :S[/b]
    star star star star star.. lol sure its a skill but for it to be a 1vs1 the player can only attack sure the mage can summon 7 people but hey they cant attack because its 1vs1 ^^

star star star star star.. lol sure its a skill but for it to be a 1vs1 the player can only attack sure the mage can summon 7 people but hey they cant attack because its 1vs1 ^^[/b]
    okay lets call it a vs
    not a 1vs1 :SSSS

okay lets call it a vs
    not a 1vs1 :SSSS[/b]
    even if it was a vs a mage cannot summon other people to fight for him.. he can summon them but they cant fight lol. for one they might not even be in a party to summon.. secondly if a mage was to teleport people that attack that isn&#39;t exactly a vs is it? rogues/priests/warriors/mages all get there own ups and downs so they need to work with them. if they complain about other classes then stiff shit they need to get over it lol

Banned

fact of the matter is sins can attack and heal at the same time without ever switching to hp pot. all they need to do this spam mp pots.... however, priests need to switchc between both, this switching is usually what kills a priest siwtching to mp then u get spiked but by the time u try to press hp pot again ur dead . ITS ALL FAIR, IF ITS A SKILL ASSIGNED TO THAT CLASS THEN ITS PART OF THE GAME AND FAIR!. and its bs sins say "don&#39;t use heal only pot" yet why dont they not use minor heals and use pots?
    HE ONLY CALLED U A NOOB CAUSE U RAPED HIM THATS ALL. and i bet u did not even duff his ass did u, cause if u did he was be emo for the rest of his life

people are stupid i seen some sins saying to lighting mages no don&#39;t slide during a vs. however, that sin was overgeared and the mage was not. if he had tanked him, spike+thrust and that mage was gone. my way of a fair vs is DO IN THE ARENA WHATEVER YOU WOULD DO IN CZ!

I find it funny when warriors complain about being duffed or anything else when they have their "Defense" tab active all the time,i know that they can&#39;t turn it off,but each and everyone of them knows that those skills boost their resists and defense by A LOT.It would be the same as asking someone i&#39;ll use all of my skills and you use only 1 attack skill oke ?

Frankly everyone that complains about any skill being used in a 1 v 1 is a NOOOB.That&#39;s why there is a difference in classes,you can&#39;t do anything about BP&#39;s they are the best,they have duffs so just accept the defeat(Even though Light mages may defeat them from time to time ;d)

Rogues - just lol asking you not to use certain skills when they have like 4-5 skillbars full of skills they&#39;r going to use against you.

ok lets say both characters lvls 72+ rouge will not have any chance to win if bp heals/debuff. i didn&#39;t had much experience this way but i know zero couldn&#39;t kill fluppy in KE and got beaten in the end so i guess everyone can call you noob but you shouldn&#39;t be care just get np&#39;s and fun.

4que

In a vs, the only person who can be called a noob is the one who towns when they know they will loose.

screw what everone says about u and here is some advices on pk that will help ya

if u are a ...

warrior: if u r fully duffed just town cuz u will die like a fly so dont give ur free np to BP or random ksers

BP priest: if u wanna get kills dont fully duff ppl so they dont town and u lose ur kills

int priest: close ur eyes and use every duff skill u have in ur skill bar blindly

Mage: tp ppl when their HP is below 25% to piss other nation off and when u die tp all ur party to town

Rogue: just quit and change ur class if u r a sin cuz this class is useless after minor patch and u cant even tank 1 nub warrior alone

cheers

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

dont care what outher people think , use what you want
    and why should u care if someone call you a "noob"? it just some nerd crying xD

Aymeric

I played a bp, and now i am rogue, for me you can use all your skills like a debuff or a heal. Use a skills isn&#39;t noob ?

kibal

now 1920 is better than minor ;d

if u want use duff on vs, but block pm XD[/b]
    Perhaps in ur server in mine aka c-east all rogues go arround w/o minor cd.

"curing" its a skill, if a rogue is crying about duffs, then they are retards cuz they don&#39;t use their own skill "CURE"

ok lets say both characters lvls 72+ rouge will not have any chance to win if bp heals/debuff. i didn&#39;t had much experience this way but i know zero couldn&#39;t kill fluppy in KE and got beaten in the end so i guess everyone can call you noob but you shouldn&#39;t be care just get np&#39;s and fun. [/b]
    now u can use hellis and compare lvl 72 sin and lvl 70 sins, the first one just have that skill that dont let u see anything, but u still can hit him..., theres not a lot of diff, so 70 sin is almost equal to lvl 72 sin, NOW bp lvl 72 have hellis and a lvl 70 one do not, so lvl 72 do not need to heal all the time.

if u c the movie that i made on manes, u will see that i killed sins with no heals using hellis.

Banned

now u can use hellis and compare lvl 72 sin and lvl 70 sins, the first one just have that skill that dont let u see anything, but u still can hit him..., theres not a lot of diff, so 70 sin is almost equal to lvl 72 sin, NOW bp lvl 72 have hellis and a lvl 70 one do not, so lvl 72 do not need to heal all the time.

if u c the movie that i made on manes, u will see that i killed sins with no heals using hellis.[/b]
    Bump on a month old topic... :unsure:

Ickeras

If its a skill ,, use it. All or nothing. Fight to win. They dont like it & want to cry,,F&#39; them. :P

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast