Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

can i be called noob?

This is a discussion on can i be called noob? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol u teh biggest nub in history of this game[/b] lol at you kid...
Page: 8

lol u teh biggest nub in history of this game[/b]
    lol at you kid

i hate how these topics keep coming up...

my point of view...

a skill is a skill...it wouldnt be there if u werent supposed to use it

if a priest cant use heals, then a rogue cant use lf or mh, a mage cant use aoe's and a warrior cant...well attack lol

its there for a reason

so do what u want...who gives a shit about others :P

King0fKingZ

Skill is skill u are ''NO NOOB''

who crying about thi are retarded

4que

The only noob in a vs is to town or run away.

Other then that skills are skills, and if your the one still standing when its over then GG.

No Rules in the 3 Main PK Zonez

Just talk to your opponent if you guys want to go by some rules before you fight.

zabjaka

Someone want to tell me where all these scrub rules came from? "no debuff or you're noob!" "no defense armor or you're noob!" "no healing or you're noob!"

You sound like a bunch of WoW players arguing back and forth.

In my day, we played the game to play the game, not to make up silly rules to decide who's better than whom and such. Tell me, is fighting back and forth about rules that don't exist fun?[/b]
    so true..

Banned

yes.. u shouldnt heal in a vs lol[/b]
    i lawled tbh
    Do what you want if they dont like it they can town or run away.[/b]
    i just call it turking , hence " i almost got this guy redballing , shit he is turking now "

aruc

my personal opinion is that nothing in the pk zone, can be considered a versus, also nothing in same conditions can be considered as versus....same scrolls, same skills, even same class.... i dont see how a warrior can be compared to rogues or mages or whatever... in the same conditions of scrolls, similar items and thinking that both have decent combo... warrior > rogue for example. Just because they are ment to attack harder.

as for the topic, and following with my opinion, its just pk, you are not noob, do whatever you need to get nps... thats the goal i believe.
    The only thing sure is that a BP that spamm heals and malice in a versus until he can outdamage.... if that BP dies, then damn he sure lack of skills XD Its obvious that you are supposed to win, you can do whatever you want but if you lose doing this... just LOL :P

Cyanid

Nope u are not noob uare killing machine xD

My opinion is " Every class have their skills its up to u will u use priests duff..malice..1920 heal...rouge minor..cure and all that stuff in VS or PvP or PvE..."

Who cares about other ppl...fuk them burn them smash them kil them... and make some NPs xD

Banned

its a game, if the skills are there it's fair... in a vs everthing goes imo except for scrolls that gay. i had a priest and when people want to vs me, i buffed them then raped them. but if you both use scrolls, then its fine imo. kill them the same way you would kill them if you were in CZ. i mean in CZ, duffs and everything would be flying, as long as you win and get the NP, then its all good since its part of the game.
    how many times have i seen this kinda topic....if they call you a noob cause they lost, then they are a noob.

Deviouspro

lol at you kid[/b]
    yeah im teh kid here lol

healing/duffing is noob vs a rogue if u have dd if no dd i guess u can heal

but idk in my experience on cypher a while ago on a bp no rogue was able to beat me

only thing i say as a warior i never let them try to get the skils go up but partly i agree on the only rule that supose to be a rule play the game as you shud play and have fun
    ps in my server the are to mutsh haxor ppl that are rogues eventho you spam them for 700 hp dmg the outminor it and also that minor slowdown is almoste bullshit have you ever seen a pursen press that buton so fast that he can make it treu? i dint and if that is for the ppl that cheat and stuf the get thare way around
    i sugest to duf and heal 8)

Banned

they can call you noob, but at the end of the day, you're the noob that raping their ass everytime and made 500nps out of it

mjollner

what i am about to say has already been said before im sure...
    knight online is what is known as a "game" this game was created by some people and all classes in the game were given a specific set of skills.
    the idea was if someone wants to be able to use the skills a class has, they should pick that class and use those skills.
    the idea was NOT, i repeat was NOT, lets give each class a specific set of skills that people can not use so that people who choose a different class stop bitching and whining at them about choosing a better class, with better skills.

if you want to vs someone and they have better gear than you dont just abuse them for babashopping, accept that their gear is better.
    if you want to vs someone and their class has different skills than yours dont abuse them for having different skills, accept that you have skills that they dont.
    if you want to vs someone and they are the same class as you but a higher level dont abuse them for playing more or being more dedicated to the game than you, accept that they play more than you.
    if you want to vs someone and they are the same class as you but beat you everytime you vs them dont accuse them of hacking, accept that there are actually people better than you.

and lastly if someone does start abusing you for any of the above, or another equally retarded and pointless reason, try something original and creative. REALISE THAT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHY THEY LOST JUST THAT THEY DID

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast