Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

can i be called noob?

This is a discussion on can i be called noob? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what i am about to say has already been said before im sure... knight online is what is known as ...
Page: 9

4que

what i am about to say has already been said before im sure...
    knight online is what is known as a "game" this game was created by some people and all classes in the game were given a specific set of skills.
    the idea was if someone wants to be able to use the skills a class has, they should pick that class and use those skills.
    the idea was NOT, i repeat was NOT, lets give each class a specific set of skills that people can not use so that people who choose a different class stop bitching and whining at them about choosing a better class, with better skills.

if you want to vs someone and they have better gear than you dont just abuse them for babashopping, accept that their gear is better.
    if you want to vs someone and their class has different skills than yours dont abuse them for having different skills, accept that you have skills that they dont.
    if you want to vs someone and they are the same class as you but a higher level dont abuse them for playing more or being more dedicated to the game than you, accept that they play more than you.
    if you want to vs someone and they are the same class as you but beat you everytime you vs them dont accuse them of hacking, accept that there are actually people better than you.

and lastly if someone does start abusing you for any of the above, or another equally retarded and pointless reason, try something original and creative. REALISE THAT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHY THEY LOST JUST THAT THEY DID[/b]
    that sums it up the best I have seen

If they dont like it, then tell them not to VS you, easy as that eh?

depens what you see in babashop if you mean the ppl that run around with full+9 and skils that are always working no cant acept

i'm calling you a noob for making a topic just because a noob called you a noob.

tuttzilla

if the rogue cant handle a priest using heals then theyre noob anyway.

any decent rogue should be able to cancel heals

Bp have low hp , low ap , low ac .rouge have minor ,critical spike , shield etc .Warrior have a lot hp a lot ap a lot ac . Bp can use malice and heal (No debuff , no massive ), If the other pl is good can cancel heal , can attack fast ( good combo ) and bp dead . All people who say bp cant use malice or heal are noobs because can kill one bp . I know a lot warriors noobs who say .No malice , no heal ..pfff warrior 80 have 11-12k hp . 1500 ac , 3500 ap - bp 80 6k hp - 900ac - 2400 ap - ..

All noobs dont cry BP rules. :P If you cant kill bp no make VS . But no say no use skills . It is gay.

BigOZ

and rogues shouldnt minor?

if i where a priest w would use restore and heal and duffs to win
    idc what ppl would say these are skills u have acces to so why not use them?[/b]
    My Priest chitin BP geared chitin shield the whole hog could beat most ppl half naked with my smite hammer and no shield.

If I 10K heal and massive torment parrasite then no one had a chance. So i never healed or duffed in vs.

It was pointless and required no skill.

Pppl who say rogues can cure. as a duffer build i had enough duffs to spam them one ofter the other till they had no cures left then kill them if I chose to. So again it is to over powered.

Most good player new the unwritten rules for a vs. no blind no heal ,shock stun no duffs. No weap defence cept neck and belt.

They was more to this but they are a few. Vs much more fun when its not 100% succes by duffing and 10K healing.

Only ppl i know who say its a skill use it are terrible at the game or have bad gear and cant win any other way.

2 things the game isnt ment for real vs otherwise the made all chars with the same skils and than agaoin a lvl 80 bp with 6k hp? are we talking about noobs? cous moste ppl in my clan of lvl 75 have over that hp

2 things the game isnt ment for real vs otherwise the made all chars with the same skils and than agaoin a lvl 80 bp with 6k hp? are we talking about noobs? cous moste ppl in my clan of lvl 75 have over that hp [/b]

Look.

168 int for use chitin boots and guantlet+8 - Pauldron chitin Goblin - helmet pads fp+8 . 1 piece str.
    Normal jewels( No super babashopers or dupers-scammers +2 +3 ) - Dual rol - wp - pe - lillime - noob belt =D ( No iron set )
    HP 6500 .
    Bp with his skills can kill warriors with things +9 and jewels +2 .

BP is the best class of game . Its dinamic , can attack - support , you can change for buff or duff when you want. , can use weapon 2 hands or 1 hand depend that you need. Solo destroy any other class 1 vs 1 . Can heal and have decent ap . Bp tank any boss only with 1 healer , I think Bp is the best h34r: .

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789