Pls Help! I got banned 999 days and I dont know why?

This is a discussion on Pls Help! I got banned 999 days and I dont know why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I said last week that I was banned for 7 days.... I just when back on the website and they ...
Page: 1

Default Pls Help! I got banned 999 days and I dont know why?

I said last week that I was banned for 7 days.... I just when back on the website and they change 7 days to 999days wtf? The last thing I did was the cave and then I exchange my gems (when trade were disable).... Maybe that why i banned, I dont know. I cannot send a tickey because my account is not link to gamerfirsy account. I send a tickey about that and they said that they cannot link an alpha-numeric account.... ( I got ''_'' in my account ID) What should I do to have at least a chance to get back my account? Contact GM maybe? My server is Diez if wanna give me a couple of name of GM. I will probably make a thread on USKO forum. I will put the link later so you can reply for me there. Maybe it will help to wake up GM!! It is just so stupid if they banned me because I exchange gem in Chaotic Generator... Best pvp game i know but the worst customer support I know!!! Anyway, I think this is the end for me in USKO, maybe I gonna play on private server or share but it will never be the same At least, I recorded a few fraps!

Ty all for your help!!!

Sorry If I made mistake, I from Canada but english is not my first language

I just knew that im not alone. Even the first NP holder was ban in my server for gems. Like i said, I never dupe gem, only exchange. Who taught you could lose everything with a simple gem! Chaotic generator is an evil!